luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default I'm What's For Dinner: Jay Tee, Shadow & Tony Genius 1080p

I'm What's For Dinner: Jay Tee, Shadow & Tony Genius 1080p

Cast: Jay Tee, Shadow, Tony Genius
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Shadow and Tony Genius fucks and breeds Jay Tee. Let's watch it and enjoy it!

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download I'm What's For Dinner: Jay Tee, Shadow & Tony Genius 1080p

Sexo Latino Scene 2

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Latino Boys (xy-distribution.com)
Genres: latino, fuck, suck, big dick, sperm eating
Video language: English

Nice latino couple fuck and suck on the sofa.

Duration: 27:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7043kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sexo Latino Scene 2

Raw Medics 1

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

We're always being told how busy our doctors and nurses are and how stressful their jobs can be, but it's difficult to appreciate that from the antics here of big-cocked favourite, Milan Sharp, and newbie, Chad Johnstone. Fact is they clearly start this horny little escapade with quite literally fuck-all to do; and it's not many moments before they're filling their spare time with some rather meaningless silliness courtesy of some anal retractors. Needless to report, it's not long before the two medics have abandoned any modicum of decorum that they might have had, and are stripping off in anticipation of some close-up anatomical research - which in this instance involves each fellow taking it in turns to slurp on each other's swollen cocks.

Duration: 22:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 974.6 MB

Download Raw Medics 1

KristenBjorn - Gianni Maggio and Ares

Release Year: 2024
Studio: KristenBjorn
Cast: Gianni Maggio, Ares
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, hunks, kissing, oral, rough, verbal

In today's casting Ares is being inducted into the Kristen Bjorn Society of Select Men by the legendary Gianni Maggio. Of course, Gianni arrives with that sly grin on his face, which usually means that he is up to some mischief, let's hope Ares is ready for this monster cock. Gianni immediately takes control as he swats away Ares hand and his face into his crotch. Ares is stripped of his underwear and his up-curved cock is at full attention and demanding attention, while Gianni's massive monster cock takes a little more time to get all that coursing through it. Don't worry, that monster is coming to life. Gianni takes Ares' curved cock deep into his mouth and begins sucking its full length to Ares delight. Now it is time for Ares to face the monster. Gianni takes full control of this cock sucking by guiding Ares head with his hand and verbally instructing/encouraging him to go deep. Ares gives it his best effort and makes it a long way down that massive cock shaft. Ares is hungry for cock and turns around and shows Gianni his pink hole. Gianni gives it a quick lick before Ares plants his ass deep onto Gianni's cock. Ares rides the colossal cock feeling the extensive cock shaft filling him up. Gianni continues with his verbal demands/instructions for Ares to fuck my cock. Getting onto all 4's, Ares rosebuds his hole open as Gianni slicks it with his spit before ramming his imposing cock balls deep. Gianni delivers a deep fucking that has Ares working up a sweat to keep his hole open. Another flip and this time Ares is on his back and Gianni again stuffs his enormous cock in his wet hole. This time Gianni holds nothing back as he takes full control of Ares' ass and their pleasure. Ares' ass is working Gianni's cock for all he can get out of it and he is about to be rewarded. Gianni has reached his pleasure point and pulls his cock out and showers his hot load of cum all over cock, balls and thighs as Ares shoots his own thick, creamy load of cum.

Duration: 17:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 760.2 MB

Download KristenBjorn - Gianni Maggio and Ares

Feeling Better Already: Martin Dajnar & Tony Milak 1080p

Cast: Martin Dajnar, Tony Milak
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

I went into my stepson's room to get him ready for school. When I walked in, Tony was still in bed, curled up into his tiger onesie. He told me he didn't feel good. I wasn't sure if Tony was lying, but I went with it. I asked him if he wanted me to rub his belly, and he did. But as I started rubbing his chest and moved down to his belly, I noticed his dick was semi-hard. I reached down, pulled it out, laid down next to him, and started sucking on it. He closed his eyes and enjoyed my mouth on his dick. As I worked his cock, I pulled mine out and stroked it. He then took my meat into his mouth and showed me what he learned from his other stepdads. Then I filled his body with my cock as he got on all fours and let me in. His hole felt so hot. I fucked his ass until I couldn't hold back and spilled my seed on his balls. Tony then came on his belly before I sent him off to school. I'm a great stepdad.

Duration: 16:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7865kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 988.7 MB

Download Feeling Better Already: Martin Dajnar & Tony Milak 1080p
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11809 секунды с 9 запросами