luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Fun with my Friend

Fun with my Friend

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Bareback Boy Bangers
Cast: Leo Cooper, Max Long, Robin Few, Kevin Ateah, Micky Marlow, Mario Kizek, Paul, Rob Tadon, Micky Shut, Chris Blond, Peter Uhlmann, Larry Notter
Genres: Jerking Off,Masturbation,Handjob,Oral,Blowjob,Jousting,Fac ials,Rimming,Anal Sex,Bareback,Cum Shots,DuoGroup Sex,Orgy,Footplay
Video language: English

It's always fun being with your friends, but these uber-cute twinks take their bromance one step further. Weather painting a house, hanging out in the garden or slouching around the house. Testosterone is raging and cocks are straining to be freed so that they can slide down a willing throat and be squeezed tightly in a chocolate tunnel. Adorable asses crave insertion and these stud-pups are more than willing to open up for a pal. Watch them lick each other from head to toe before their thirst for thrust gets the better of them and balls pound against butts as they slide deeply into a tight ass. Over 100 minutes of bare and raw action from twelve flesh feeders.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:42:05
Video: 640x360, xvid, 1107kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 930.2 MB

Download Fun with my Friend

Mustang Iron Works

Studio: Mustang
Cast: Filippo Romano, Jake Gianelli, Jason Tyler, Ken Houser, Marcus Iron, Paul Johnson, Marcus Iron, Jason Tyler, Dick James, Filippo Romano, Jake Gianelli, Joshua Adams, Ken Houser, Paul Johnson, Zackary Pierce

The men of Iron Works Printing deliver a hard copy of exactly the erotic layout you're looking for. These hot expanded types are built to make an impression and always ready for action. Marcus Iron keeps the presses hot while erotic hopeful Dick James, beefy delivery man Jake Gianelli and inimitable Falcon Exclusive Jason Tyler (as the publisher) work their way into the affections and embraces of this impressive crew of typesetters and pressmen. Iron Works spills forth with all the elements of one sultry manuscript of man to man action. If you've got the body, the men of Iron Works have your type.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:21:33
Video: 714x540, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Mustang Iron Works
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08987 секунды с 9 запросами