Old 07-02-2024, 03:23 PM   #23165
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cumdump, Part 1: Aaron Allen 720p Augustenborg

Cast: Aaron Allen
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Aaron Allen pushes back onto Eddie Patrick’s big dick before getting long dicked by Milo Miles, who leaves the bottom gaping. Kyler Drayke and T.D. Graham are able to hit the cumdump’s sweet spot and make him howl in pleasure. Adam Snow and blonde top Ripley grab Aaron’s body for support as they absolutely pound his hungry hole. Ethan Sinns, Dylan Tides and Grant Ducati all deep fuck Aaron enough to bury their cocks inside balls deep. Both Eddie and Adam tap in to hold Aaron in place as he gets destroyed by Braxton in a team effort to ensure pleasure in this gaping hole bottom gangbang!
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4325kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cumdump, Part 1: Aaron Allen 720p

Bareback Boy Bangers – Fun With My Friend (2014) Holmesville

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Bareback Boy Bangers
Cast: Leo Cooper, Max Long, Robin Few, Kevin Ateah, Micky Marlow, Mario Kizek, Paul, Rob Tadon, Micky Shut, Chris Blond, Peter Uhlmann, Larry Notter
Genres: Twinks, College Guys, Jerking Off, Masturbation, Handjob, Oral, Blowjob, Facials, Rimming, Anal Sex, Bareback, Cum Shots, Duo, Group Sex, Orgy, Footplay
It’s always fun being with your friends, but these uber-cute twinks take their bromance one step further. Weather painting a house, hanging out in the garden or slouching around the house. Testosterone is raging and cocks are straining to be freed so that they can slide down a willing throat and be squeezed tightly in a chocolate tunnel. Adorable asses crave insertion and these stud-pups are more than willing to open up for a pal. Watch them lick each other from head to toe before their thirst for thrust gets the better of them and balls pound against butts as they slide deeply into a tight ass. Over 100 minutes of bare and raw action from twelve flesh feeders.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:42:05
Video: 640x360, xvid, 1107kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 930.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Boy Bangers – Fun With My Friend (2014)

Czech Hunter, Part 750: Alan Doux (720p,1080p) South Cle Elum

Cast: Alan Doux
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
I sometimes work as a real estate agent. It's a fun way to meet people. This guy wanted to see the flat, so I scheduled him to be the last client that day. I packed my camera and looked forward to a nice afternoon. He was handsome, even more than I pictured him while we spoke over the phone. The dude just loved the apartment and wanted to move in. The rent was quite low, but the deposit was a problem. I left him to think it through and then got the answer I hoped for. He wanted the flat badly and was ready to earn it. I was more than happy to pay the deposit for him. A smile crept on my face because this was an amazing investment. The guy had a huge cock. His ass was nicely shaved and looked very tight. I was about to pay a lot of money and this ride was going to be worth it.

Total size: 5.0 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter, Part 750: Alan Doux (720p,1080p)

The Tailor and Franky Cynthiana

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English
Drew Dixon is at his atelier when Franky Fox stops by to check-in on his progress. He’s hired Drew to make him a new suit for his debut as the evening news head anchor. A big promotion he wants to look the part for. Franky tries the jacket on but Drew suggests he try the entire suit. No need for a changing room. Franky fully undresses and Drew helps him put on some sheer socks and then the rest of the suit.
Once fully suited, Drew sees how good Mr. Fox looks. It’s a good fit. And the intimate experience has Franky feeling quite excited as well. Fitting in progress. Do Not Disturb!
Duration: 29:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Tailor and Franky

Raw Twink Ass Fuckers, Sc 3 Pine Knot

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Given the political situation, it’s tempting to think that nothing good ever really comes out of Russia – until, that is, we’re introduced to a lad like Gregor Gilead, whose nervousness almost oozes from the screen as he speaks directly to the camera at the start of this splendidly horny threesome with Beno Eker and Joel Tamir. Any hesitancy he’s feeling, however, only seems to add to this newbie’s appeal; and quickly evaporates once his two companions appear on the scene to literally fight to gobble away at his already badly swollen cock. What’s more, it only seems to take a few minutes before the young fellow is promptly returning the favour on Eker’s shaft, whilst Tamir rims away at his ass like the veritable pro we already know him to be.
Duration: 30:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3890kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 892.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Twink Ass Fuckers, Sc 3

GayHoopla - Cum On Bro! Oakville

Release Year: 2023
Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Cameron Jones, David Slinger
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, missionary, oral, rimming, smooth
Cameron Jones is cumming in hot! David Slinger was quick to get the clothes off this hottie on his first day. After the clothes come off, David got his tongue deep in his muscular cheeks! David really makes sure to give that perfect ass the attention it deserves before flipping him over and stuffing his huge cock in his mouth. Things heat up quick and Cameron doesn't hesitate to return the favor to his gorgeous bottom. Now, David knew Cameron was packing a big dick but as soon as Cameron slid it into his tight hole, he got a big surprise! Cameron takes it nice and slow and makes sure David's really opening up for him before he starts to pound him out the right way! The intensity continues to grow until David can't hold back anymore! Finally at his climax, David busts a classic Super Slinger cumshot all over himself! This proved to be too hot for Cameron to handle and he was quick to follow with a big load! Cameron surprised everyone today, including himself!
Duration: 25:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4924kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 937.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GayHoopla - Cum On Bro!

Uniformed Monsters, Sc 1 Spot Valley

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
To be honest, Joel Tamir is the kind of lad who’s horned-up pretty much all of the fucking time; but give him a hunky fellow in uniform to play with, such as the gorgeous Colin Horner, and he’s basically in overdrive. As becomes apparent here, when he encounters firefighter Horner playing with his hose. Okay, smutty inuendoes aside, these two beauties waste no time in getting down and dirty with each other; stripping down to their undies in next to no time, before Tamir falls to his knees and gobbles furiously away at his buddy’s straining shaft.
Duration: 24:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Uniformed Monsters, Sc 1

Время генерации страницы 0.07869 секунды с 9 запросами