Old 07-02-2024, 02:50 PM   #13581
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Fun in the forest - Cris Denny, Liam Rose Riegelwood

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Cris Denny, Liam Rose
Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Older/Younger, Rimming, Smooth, Twink, Uncut, Young Men, Outdoor
Video language: English
A trip into the woods with my stepson, Liam, ended way better than I expected. Watching his ass as we hiked the trails for an hour got me so hard, and he noticed when we stopped for a break. I've trained my boy to take care of daddy whenever and wherever. The woods were no different. I put his hand on my cock, and he knew what to do with it from there. He took my cock into his mouth and began sucking it while the birds chirped. I love pleasing my boy too, so getting his dick in my mouth was essential, as was eating and teasing his tasty hole. I turned him around as he braced himself on the tree, ate and then fucked his tight hole before taking him to the ground for more. I have the best boy in the world.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 631.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fun in the forest - Cris Denny, Liam Rose

HunkSuite Bare Ass Stretcher Sandisfield

Release Year: 2010
Studio: HunkSuite Hammer Entertainment
Cast: Tommy Jacobson, Mario Connery, Julian Kolp,
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Bareback, Twinks, Big Dick, Rimming, Cumshot
Enter the bedrooms of these well-endowed boys and enjoy the show. Deep ass rimming, dildo play and fierce cock sucking and bareback butt sex ! Cum again and again with these horny guys!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:27:58
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HunkSuite Bare Ass Stretcher

Introducing Ryder Rockwell - Spikey Dee, Ryder Rockwell Strawberry

Cast: Spikey Dee, Ryder Rockwell
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Bareback, Big Dick, Rimming, Cumshot, Kissing, Twinks
We follow lusty Las Vegas native, and new boy on the scene, Ryder Rockwell as he takes his morning jog around the neighborhood. The tight bodied twenty-three year old is absolutely beautiful, with chiseled bone structure, and blazingly bright blue eyes, which he uses to flirt with naughty neighbor, Spikey Dee. The horny newbie takes a break from his brisk jog right next to neighborhood bad boy Spikey, takes a breather, and bats his beautiful "fuck me" baby blues.
Duration: 24:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 913.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Introducing Ryder Rockwell - Spikey Dee, Ryder Rockwell

Squirt Game, Sc.4 Crystal Springs

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
What we will tell you, however, is that the session that ensues is everything you’d expect from these two gorgeous twinks; with a stunning flip-flop that will surely appeal to anyone who loves their lads to be hung, sexually-insatiable and with enough spunk in their balls to populate the planet twice over. Suffice it to say you’ll be wallowing in the sticky results; as Jacob gobbles on Nick’s erupting shaft to savour every last drop of cum!
Duration: 22:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5835kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 969.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Squirt Game, Sc.4

Hall Pass Alpha

Cast: Zach Letoa, Cody Hall
Genres: Anal, Oral, Bareback, Rimming, Masturbation, Twinks, Kissing
It's the weekend, and the Helix boys are hangin' at a house party. As flow, and the night gets deeper, lips get looser. Crazy hot, crushables, Cody Hall and Zach Letoa share some sizzling stories from back in the day. The sexy story time brings the boys closer; and, they wind up tangling tongues in the middle of the party. Eventually, the pretty pair find a place more private, and thats when things REALLY heat up! With big cock confidence, Cody asks Zach, "why don't you take my shirt off?"
Letoa accepts the orgasmic offer, and Hall retyrns the favor, as the pretty pair kiss, and caress. Unable to contain his already bricked up dick, Cody sheds his shorts; and, Zach appropriately sinks to his knees, and eats cock like a king. The fire hot fellatio gets Hall hungry for hog himself; and, the sexy stud stuffs his mouth full of Zach's thick meat. Letoa is gifted on both sides; so, he turns around to show off that horny hole to his hot hunk.
Like a crazed carnivore, Cody eats that incredible ass, preparing the twink's tight tunnel for the pleasures to come. Cheekily, Letoa asks, "wanna put it in?" Our titanium top doesn't answer with words, but rather his rock hard, colossal cock. He eases in, then opens fire with a ferocious, unrelenting ass fuck that has Zach jacking his junk, and begging for more. Letoa suggests a ride, then hops on the handsome hottie's huge hog, and bounces his smooth, supple bubble like a bone hungry beast.
After a hot kiss, Cody bangs the boy out on his back, bringing this fsizzling hot smash into home plate. Zach spits out delicious, dirty words of encouragement along the way, before demanding, "fuck me hard." Cody does.... and Zach absolutely explodes, splattering his tight stomach with spunk, before telling his top, "give me your load!" Again, Cody does...... He paints his hot whore's banged out backside with buckets of hot guy goo, before planting one more kiss on Letoa's lusty lips.
Pure perfection.
Duration: 29:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hall Pass

Special treat - Justin Host, Noah Smith Colony

Cast: Justin Host, Noah Smith
Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, DeepThroat, Kissing, Cumshots, Smooth, Tattoo, Twinks
Cute boys Justin Host and Noah Smith share an afternoon snack in town but with both boys being snaccs themselves it's not long before they're seeking some privacy to enjoy a little BoyFun.
Some tender smooches and some groping on the couch quickly leads to bare bodies being exposed and Noah's long uncut cock throbbing up to a rock hard shaft for his friend to wank and suck on. The skinny tanned boy sure loves having his rigid rocket pleasured and Justin is more than happy to suck it deep.
While it seems tanned boy Noah might be less familiar than his friend in the art of boner play he can't help but gobble his buddy's dong in return, while his own rock solid length continues to throb and dribble.
His oral skills are soon extending to licking out Justin's tight little hole, too. With his boy pucker damp and ready the bottom is more than ready to take every raw inch Noah can deliver.
After being fucked from behind and enjoying a long ride bouncing in his buddy's lap Justin ends up on his back for some deep and probing thrusts and his need to cum soon takes over.
His hot milky semen floods out of his bulging tip and the sight of his climax soon has Noah pulling his stiff meat out and launching an epic shower of multi-spurting cum far over his bottom pal.
It's one of the messiest and most impressive cum shots we have ever seen, but we know it won't be the last fountain of cock cream we see the boy launch.
Duration: 20:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7669kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Special treat - Justin Host, Noah Smith

My First pov Magnolia

Sometimes it’s good to look at the world in a different angle – as this bunch of horny cock-suckers and ass-fuckers are all very keen to demonstrate. As a result, things take on a very personal “point of view”, with the action captured from first-hand – with stupendous results! Jace Reed provides the monster dick; the likes of Florian Mraz and newbie, Noah Matous, the wanna-be-star attitude. The result is a fantastic display of new-style fornication that’ll almost certainly have you crying out almost as much as these horny twink bottoms!
Duration: 1:50:28
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1685kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My First pov

Время генерации страницы 0.09843 секунды с 9 запросами