Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

HT - New Girl, Part 1 - Mia Austin, Jack Hammer Caracollo

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Mia Austin, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
Mia Austin is super hot. There isn't a lot else to say about her. Take a look for yourself. She's sitting there in her pretty, little dress, showing off her hot body and you know instantly what you want to do to her. You want to make her scream. You want to make her cry. You want to make her cum.
Jack Hammer feels the same way. He sees this hot piece of ass and he sees a million ways to have fun with her body and at her expense. Making her cum is the easiest part. A bit of rope bondage has her dripping wet already. She wants to feel the vibrator between her legs and the orgasms sending shock waves through her body. What she doesn't want is to pay the price for it.
Jack isn't interested in money. He wants to have a good time. His idea of a good time is making her miserable. He can tie her down, cane her, and make her suffer in ways that she couldn't have imagined. And that is how she is going to earn those orgasms. By screaming and crying for him whenever he wants.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - New Girl, Part 1 - Mia Austin, Jack Hammer

Slutty Anal Slave Squirts with Butler's Fist in Her Cunt La Place

Cast: Syren de Mer ,Bill Bailey ,Katerina Kay
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Blonde ,Role Play ,Female Slave ,slim ,shaved ,natural boobs ,Rough Sex ,MILF ,Humiliation
Slutty Syren De Mer is the perfect sex slave, but is selfish and only serves her own cunt. When she fails to train the newbie know nothing slut Katerina Kay we take away her slave collar AND her orgasm privileges. Orgasm denial is pure torment for a squirting MILF whore like Syren, so she gets right on her task. Unfortunately the sadistic Butler won’t let her have it that easy, and bangs her trapped cunt in bondage while she tries to teach a gagged Katerina the House Rules. To make matters worse, Butler Bill has a penchant for stretching holes, and soon has his massive fist crammed in Syren’s tight pussy, causing her to lose control and squirt all over the furniture.
Katerina is a good slut and soon shows that she know’s the rules while enduring a deep pounding in front of all the guests. Syren is pleased to earn her collar back, but is a strict senior slave and sets to making Katerina sweat in a reverse cow girl fuck to prepare the Butler’s cock for her ass. Syren is a true anal slut, and will not be satisfied until Bill’s cock is deep in her ass she has her own face face deep in Katerina’s butt, licking her sweet asshole.
Truly, Syren is one of the finest MILF sex slaves we have on hand, and she has delivered a perfect performance as both senior slave and slutty anal submissive. Thank you ladies!
Duration: 1:22:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slutty Anal Slave Squirts with Butler's Fist in Her Cunt

Lochai Is New Hogtied Director Funza

Cast: Lochai
Genres: Orgasm Denial ,Dildo ,natural boobs ,Handler ,Rope Bondage ,Ball Gag ,BDSM ,Leather Belt ,Gag ,shaved
Following Matt Williams’ decision to step down as the director of Hotied, the meticulous search for a qualified replacement culminated in the selection of award-winning fine-art bondage photographer and rigger, Lochai, to carry the torch of Kink’s flagship site, Hogtied, into the future, with an emphasis on the need for a director with a strong personality, the ability to read models, and several years of experience in the field.
Duration: 2:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9544kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 164.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lochai Is New Hogtied Director

HT - A Bad Pussy - Blonde Girl Angel Allwood and Matt Williams Naponee

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Angel Allwood is a sexy, blonde, oiled, damsel-in-distress. She has tits that are begging to get tied off and played with them. Really, her whole body is looking like one hell of a tempting target. She's blindfolded in the center of the room with her arms pulled up over her head, so she knows that something awful is about to happen to her, even if she can't see it coming.
Matt is going to flog her ass until his arm wears out, then it's time for the other kinds of fun he has in mind. She's going into some intense, Category 5 rope bondage. The kind that has her tits tied off and clamped, her body folded nearly in half, and her pussy getting whipped and flogged.
The only part of her that isn't getting worked is her asshole, but that won't last for long. We know she's an anal loving slut, and she'll cum with something in her ass. Matt finger blasts her back door until she has the screaming orgasm she has been looking for all day.
Duration: 42:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6758kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - A Bad Pussy - Blonde Girl Angel Allwood and Matt Williams

The Training of the Pretty Girl, Day One Beckemeyer

Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: shaved ,Corset ,Tattoo ,Rope Bondage ,Slave ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Gimp ,bottom ,Humiliation
The Training of the Pretty Girl, Day One My initial assessment of this tramp: she needs to feel pretty. Let me count that ways…Day One: make her pretty in heels.Day two: make her pretty in lipstick.Day three: Make her pretty in a corset.Day four: make her pretty in a leather collar.Put it all together and we have a four day curriculum in basic slave elegance.
Day one: Pretty in HeelsIn my world, the standard issue slave footwear is simple black patent leather heels - pointy toe, no platform. I keep thinking about what she would look like, teetering around in those tall black heels: a pretty little slut.
I the Slow PullSome like when the zipper comes off fast, a few like when it comes off slow. I like to pop those tormenting little pins off one by one. And she gives it up, right away. So satisfying.
II the BurnI like the way the lines run up the back of a sleek, well stripped calf. My style of calf raises will make her truly appreciate the wonderful assets of well toned calf muscles.
III the InspectionI like to wee what I am working with. What better way than to tie her open and inspect her, inside and out.
IV the OrgasmsTo round out the day, I decide to deliver a stream of orgasms to reinforce the day’s points. If she can get up after that, she can have her heels.
At the end of the day, she is fitted with a set of heels, and she strides her ass gracefully around the set to show us her assets. I like those heels. I think we will keep them on her for three more days.
This update includes: slave inspection, medical fetish, anal plug, high heels training, BDSM zipper pull, bondage orgasms, slave discipline
Duration: 1:08:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training of the Pretty Girl, Day One

Juliette Day 4 Sadistic Sexual Slave Training Lacona

Cast: Juliette March ,Derrick Pierce
Genres: Chains ,Role Play ,shaved ,natural boobs ,Petite ,BDSM ,slim ,Rope Bondage ,bottom ,Humiliation
One day of sexual slave training wasn’t enough for this sex crazed masochist, so day 4 begins with her working on her oral skills. She has improved on her cock sucking skills enough that we feel that it’s time to make her earn her grade for fucking.
We begin the next exercise that will have her using every ounce of energy to get through. She is made to ride cock until her legs give out and then made to do it more. She wants to be a service whore then she will do it on our terms. Sado-masochistic sex training takes time to achieve the trainees potential, and we have as much time as it takes.
Now that her body is completely exhausted we tie her down so that Derrick can use her holes the way that they should be used. She is pounded hard and fast and multiple orgasms are ripped from her tired cunt.
Duration: 46:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Juliette Day 4 Sadistic Sexual Slave Training

Tahoe: Exiled from Dick Mountain pt 3 Getting better Acquainted Choshi

Cast: Kristine ,Dia Zerva ,Amber Keen ,Nina
Genres: Blonde ,Ball Gag ,Fingering ,natural boobs ,Rope Bondage ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Handler ,Submission
Well the week has started off amazingly well. The girls seem to be accepting of their new house guests & I get to work, working them over. We even venture out for some snowbound bindings! Watch as I get settled in & use all the home as my playspace…
Duration: 41:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 939.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tahoe: Exiled from Dick Mountain pt 3 Getting better Acquainted

Время генерации страницы 0.08966 секунды с 9 запросами