View Single Post
Old 07-02-2024, 09:45 AM   #9755
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Bianca Dagger New Market

Cast: TJ Cummings ,Bianca Dagger
Genres: Humiliation ,Pain ,muscular ,natural boobs ,big dick ,Corporal Punishment ,Rough Sex ,shaved ,master ,switch
Video language: English
Bianca Dagger has relinquished all control to TJ Cummings. She is told what to do, how and when to speak. Chained to a hard wooden floor, she feels pain and humbly follows orders. Then she is bound in ways that allow her master to fuck her face and pussy at will. This was a good experience for Bianca to explore a hiden side of her sexuality .
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bianca Dagger

HT - A Bad Pussy - Blonde Girl Angel Allwood and Matt Williams Arenzville

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Angel Allwood is a sexy, blonde, oiled, damsel-in-distress. She has tits that are begging to get tied off and played with them. Really, her whole body is looking like one hell of a tempting target. She's blindfolded in the center of the room with her arms pulled up over her head, so she knows that something awful is about to happen to her, even if she can't see it coming.
Matt is going to flog her ass until his arm wears out, then it's time for the other kinds of fun he has in mind. She's going into some intense, Category 5 rope bondage. The kind that has her tits tied off and clamped, her body folded nearly in half, and her pussy getting whipped and flogged.
The only part of her that isn't getting worked is her asshole, but that won't last for long. We know she's an anal loving slut, and she'll cum with something in her ass. Matt finger blasts her back door until she has the screaming orgasm she has been looking for all day.
Duration: 42:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6758kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - A Bad Pussy - Blonde Girl Angel Allwood and Matt Williams

The Training of the Pretty Girl, Day One Ringling

Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: shaved ,Corset ,Tattoo ,Rope Bondage ,Slave ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Gimp ,bottom ,Humiliation
The Training of the Pretty Girl, Day One My initial assessment of this tramp: she needs to feel pretty. Let me count that ways…Day One: make her pretty in heels.Day two: make her pretty in lipstick.Day three: Make her pretty in a corset.Day four: make her pretty in a leather collar.Put it all together and we have a four day curriculum in basic slave elegance.
Day one: Pretty in HeelsIn my world, the standard issue slave footwear is simple black patent leather heels - pointy toe, no platform. I keep thinking about what she would look like, teetering around in those tall black heels: a pretty little slut.
I the Slow PullSome like when the zipper comes off fast, a few like when it comes off slow. I like to pop those tormenting little pins off one by one. And she gives it up, right away. So satisfying.
II the BurnI like the way the lines run up the back of a sleek, well stripped calf. My style of calf raises will make her truly appreciate the wonderful assets of well toned calf muscles.
III the InspectionI like to wee what I am working with. What better way than to tie her open and inspect her, inside and out.
IV the OrgasmsTo round out the day, I decide to deliver a stream of orgasms to reinforce the day’s points. If she can get up after that, she can have her heels.
At the end of the day, she is fitted with a set of heels, and she strides her ass gracefully around the set to show us her assets. I like those heels. I think we will keep them on her for three more days.
This update includes: slave inspection, medical fetish, anal plug, high heels training, BDSM zipper pull, bondage orgasms, slave discipline
Duration: 1:08:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training of the Pretty Girl, Day One

DeviceBondage - Jewelz Blu - Cold Blue Steel Carrollton

Studio: DeviceBondage
Genres: Bdsm
Jewelz Blu is brand new to Kink, but not to kink itself. Jewelz is well versed in the BDSM world, but this is the first time she’s decided to go this deep into her submissive side. The Pope takes advantage of this and gets her locked into her first device. Jewelz is on her back, legs up and locked into traps, and her arms pulled back into a strappado. This device has her as helpless as she could be and The Pope doesn’t waste time getting to the torment. The flogger is used to tenderize her flesh, as well as test her endurance to the pain.
Duration: 54:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9752kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DeviceBondage - Jewelz Blu - Cold Blue Steel

Liz Jordan - Corporal Punishment & Unchained Anal Dierks

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Liz Jordan
Genres: Anal, Anal Fingering, BDSM, Blowjob, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Deepthroat, Domination, Fingering, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, Small Tits, Smothering, Spanking, Submission
Somewhere in the middle of some dessert, Tommy Pistol keeps a naked Liz Jordan in a doghouse. With a chain locked around her waist, she eats his food scraps and sleeps outside. Tommy lures her out of the tiny pen, sprays her down with a hose, and brings her into his trailer also know as ‘The Love Shack’. Once inside, Tommy takes some time exploring Liz’s mouth with his hands, and then with his cock. He face-fucks his clean pet back into a sloppy mess. Tommy ties Liz’s arms up with rope, bends her over a table, and fingers her asshole. After that he stuffs his cock inside her tight ass and fucks her deep, hard, and fast, and she begs for permission to cum. With his cock buried deep in her asshole, Tommy puts his leg on the table and makes Liz lick his dirty boot while he fucks her ferociously. Tommy ties Liz’s hands behind her back, lays her down prone on his bed, and continues fucking only her ass. After more anal drilling, Tommy gets into a 69 position and uses Liz’s thighs to choke himself while he face-fucks her. One last furious ass fucking and Tommy can’t contain himself and blows his load.
Duration: 1:01:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9722kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liz Jordan - Corporal Punishment & Unchained Anal

Rock-Nipples-Suffer Torquay

Cast: Sara Faye
Genres: Blonde ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,drool ,Tattoo ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,natural boobs ,Fingering
Sara Faye is back and suffering as usual: made to cum over and over, fucked deep by a machine, juices dripping from her holes, impaled and vibrated, nipples brutally punished, and more. We take, and Sara gives, so we take more…
Duration: 45:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rock-Nipples-Suffer

DeviceBondage - Gabriella Paltrova - Intolerable brat Rosemary Bch

Studio: DeviceBondage
Genres: Bdsm
From time to time I like to change things up a bit, and today is one of those days. As the interview is coming to an end, I notice this smirk on Gabby's face and I can't help to think that she is not taking this as serious as she should be. I approach her, slap her across her smiling face, snatch her up by her throat, rip her clothes away, and show her that today I will not tolerate her shit.
Duration: 1:13:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DeviceBondage - Gabriella Paltrova - Intolerable brat

Время генерации страницы 0.10301 секунды с 9 запросами