Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Jaxon Radoc and Tim Law

Jaxon Radoc and Tim Law

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

As the age-old saying goes, boys will be boys; so it should come as absolutely no surprise whatsoever when students Jaxon Radoc and Tim Law take every advantage of the school doctor's absence to run riot in the medical room, fishing out a pack of condoms and (in Radoc's case) putting a rubber on his dick! But of course, as we know all too well by now, both these lads like their sex to be just as nature intended, and it surely comes as no surprise when Aussie-boy Radoc removes the offending article from his knob so that Law can start slurping on the big fat schlong for all it's worth.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9757kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Jaxon Radoc and Tim Law

Staxus International College Episode 5

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation

At which point uniforms begin to fly and bare flesh definitely becomes the order of the day! Unsurprisingly, given the quality of meat on offer, both boys are soon having their fill of hot dick in turn; but it's clear from the start that Law's appetite for a good rubber-free fuck is gonna dominate proceedings, and before you know it he's positioned himself out on the sick-bench like a bitch in season.

Duration: 26:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5791kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Staxus International College Episode 5

Scout Boys - Pitch A Tent With Scoutmaster Ace Banner

Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob

I've had my eye on Scout Cole for some time now. Frankly, it would be hard for any red- male not to have noticed him. He's way more grown-up than the other boys. He's tall, blond, well-built and so handsome. A reliable source tells me that he's also into older dudes. I've recently made it my mission to get some alone time with him.

Duration: 26:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9510kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Scout Boys - Pitch A Tent With Scoutmaster Ace Banner

Darius is at risk

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation

Have you seen the stunningly gorgeous hunk of Hungarian hotness arriving on the Staxus site? His name is Darius Ferdynand, and he has to be one of the most incredibly handsome and hunky young men I think we've ever had the pleasure of seeing in action. The lucky boy welcoming him to the site is Connor Levi, and he's perhaps the perfect performer to show this stunning new guy how it all goes.

Duration: 27:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Darius is at risk

Fucking Pissed Off, Sc.3

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation

Let's be honest, the very idea of being picked up and carried by a fireman is the fantasy of a whole legion of gay men - and for young Ron Negba it's a dream that's about to come true at the start of this fabulous little set-piece with our Icelandic dream-boy, Charlie Keller. True, the lad only gets bundled to a nearby sofa; but that's surely enough to get any cock-loving beaut's heart racing, and needless to say the handsome little blond is soon like putty in Keller's powerful, manly hands.

Duration: 27:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 799.2 MB

Download Fucking Pissed Off, Sc.3
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12017 секунды с 9 запросами