View Single Post
Old 07-02-2024, 09:28 AM   #5130
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Hoe Improvement Placida

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Exxxtra Small
Cast: Vince Karter, Alexa Flexy
Genres: Blonde, Natural Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Petite, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum swallow, Big Dick, Ass, Gagging, Face Fucking, Bubble Butt
Video language: English
Vince Karter hires petite blonde maintenance girl Alexa Flexy to come and work on some home improvement projects, but pretty soon the fact that she's so tiny becomes a problem.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5197kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hoe Improvement

The Training of the Pretty Girl, Day One Pelzer

Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: shaved ,Corset ,Tattoo ,Rope Bondage ,Slave ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Gimp ,bottom ,Humiliation
The Training of the Pretty Girl, Day One My initial assessment of this tramp: she needs to feel pretty. Let me count that ways…Day One: make her pretty in heels.Day two: make her pretty in lipstick.Day three: Make her pretty in a corset.Day four: make her pretty in a leather collar.Put it all together and we have a four day curriculum in basic slave elegance.
Day one: Pretty in HeelsIn my world, the standard issue slave footwear is simple black patent leather heels - pointy toe, no platform. I keep thinking about what she would look like, teetering around in those tall black heels: a pretty little slut.
I the Slow PullSome like when the zipper comes off fast, a few like when it comes off slow. I like to pop those tormenting little pins off one by one. And she gives it up, right away. So satisfying.
II the BurnI like the way the lines run up the back of a sleek, well stripped calf. My style of calf raises will make her truly appreciate the wonderful assets of well toned calf muscles.
III the InspectionI like to wee what I am working with. What better way than to tie her open and inspect her, inside and out.
IV the OrgasmsTo round out the day, I decide to deliver a stream of orgasms to reinforce the day’s points. If she can get up after that, she can have her heels.
At the end of the day, she is fitted with a set of heels, and she strides her ass gracefully around the set to show us her assets. I like those heels. I think we will keep them on her for three more days.
This update includes: slave inspection, medical fetish, anal plug, high heels training, BDSM zipper pull, bondage orgasms, slave discipline
Duration: 1:08:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training of the Pretty Girl, Day One

The Amazon vs. The Samoan Slickville

Cast: Mika Tan ,Hollie Stevens
Genres: Pussy Eating ,Submission ,fake boobs ,natural boobs ,Domination ,Vaginal Penetration ,Strap On ,Blonde ,Tattoo ,Humiliation
Feisty, energized, spunky, loud, and sometimes sporting a mean temper (especially when she DOMS guys!) Mika Tan gives US a shot. Her opponent is the Amazon, who comes off a surprise win over Xana. Once again we prove experience counts for much during an US wrestling match. The Amazon punishes Mika in several leg crushing submission holds, and gets in some great pussy smothering. In the end The Amazon power fucks our poor loser with the biggest dildo US has. Moans and screams of pain and pleasure are all that come out of Mika’s mouth during the last round as her pussy is fucked hard and deep. Losing does have consequences.
Duration: 40:30
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 471.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Amazon vs. The Samoan

This Is Indeed How You Say Goodbye: Scene 1 Skien

Studio: Thagson
Cast: Valeria, David El Moreno
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Ass, Bubble Butt, shaved pussy, straight, caucasian, dark hair, doggy style, kissing, open mouth facial, pussy eating, Spanish
The eldest of a group of friends is getting married, and her crazy young friends prepare a scheme so that she can properly say goodbye to the single life. After making her wait at her own supposed party, they leave her with a set of videos they recorded for her with one sole intent in mind - getting her turned on! Ultimately, this culminates into offering her her favourite stud so that she can do the same.
Duration: 22:55
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This Is Indeed How You Say Goodbye: Scene 1

Stressful Wedding Dante

Studio: All Girl Massage
Cast: Natasha Nice, Codi Vore
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Milf, 69, Hairy, Facesitting, Ass, Lesbian, Massage, BBW, Big ass, Oil, Curvy, Colored Hair, caucasian, dark hair, kissing, pussy eating
Codi Vore is nervous as she arrives for her massage appointment with her masseuse, Natasha Nice.
Duration: 48:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4565kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stressful Wedding

Hazel Moore - She's More Stacked Than Her Stepmom Childress

Cast: Hazel Moore
Genres: Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Caucasian, Cowgirl, Cum On Tits, Cumshot, Deepthroat, Doggy Style, Fingering, Foot Fetish, Gagging, Hairy Pussy, Hardcore, Missionary, Pale, Prone Bone, Natural Tits
Hazel Moore comes home and is shocked to find a stranger, Victor Ray, sitting on her couch. She asks him who he is and what he's doing here. Victor's answers are a bit evasive, but he says he's waiting for Katrina Colt. Hazel says that she's Katrina's stepdaughter, and asks Victor what's going on. Just then, Katrina arrives home, and is surprised to see Victor. It turns out that Victor is a troublemaker Katrina used to be in a relationship with, before she married Hazel's parent. Victor expresses some disappointment upon finding out that Katrina moved on to another man. Meanwhile, Hazel starts to become intrigued by Victor's bad boy personality. Katrina warns Hazel not to get involved with Victor, but Victor flatters Hazel, saying she has bigger boobs than her stepmom. Katrina is exasperated, but agrees to do one last favor for Victor's sake. While Katrina is occupied with getting the favor taken care of, Hazel invites Victor to take a shower. After Victor gets out of the shower, he finds Hazel waiting for him naked on the bed. Victor cautions that Katrina will be mad if she finds out, but Hazel doesn't care. Victor is amused by Hazel's attitude, and they have energetic sex, including Victor enjoying Hazel's beautiful boobs!
Duration: 40:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7163kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hazel Moore - She's More Stacked Than Her Stepmom

Joachim & The Latinas Pownal

Studio: InterracialVision
Cast: Joachim Kessef, Black Prince, Yessica Caro, Valeria Flores, Fernanda Contreras
Genres: Brunette, Anal, Natural Tits, College, Toys, Latina, Interracial, Ass to mouth, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Ass, Gagging, Face Fucking, Gonzo, Cum on Pussy, Stockings, shaved pussy, high heels, straight, braces, bl
Yessica is less than pleased, but she understands what it was like being in college. She him take a photo of her tits!
Duration: 1:12:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4993kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joachim & The Latinas
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03873 секунды с 9 запросами