View Single Post
Old 06-30-2024, 12:50 PM   #1846
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

A Pain Slut is Born! Declo

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Alexa Raye
Genres: Facesitting ,Blowjob ,Pain ,Dominatrix ,natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,shaved ,Spanking ,bottom
Video language: English
Natural beauty Alexa Raye has just turned 18 and - though she seems innocent - is a secret pain slut with unrealized kinky fantasies. All it takes is a twisted audition of cock sucking, nipple clamps, ball gags, paddling, spanking, strap-on fucking, and caning with Aiden Starr to bring it out of her. To push this new slave girl’s limits, Aiden must ring her supple tits and the glistening lips of her pussy with clothespins, cane her clit, and tear orgasm after orgasm from her cute, pink cunt. Finally, she leashes the teenager, fucking Lexis Marie’s tight pussy until it gapes and drips with her cum. The dungeon’s newest star is born!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Pain Slut is Born!

Fair Skinned First Timer Begs for Extreme Domination!! Pinconning

Cast: Dolly Leigh ,The Pope
Genres: Dildo ,brunet ,Bondage ,BDSM ,shaved ,Brunette ,Corporal Punishment ,Leather ,mind fuck ,Domination
Fair skinned red head, Dolly wants to make her first experience with a male handler a Device Bondage shoot. She claims that she wants to get pushed, and I take that as a personal challenge. We begin with her bound with leather belts and tethered to the ceiling. I treat her like a whore and manhandle her before ripping her clothes off exposing her milky white skin.The pale white starts to turn a bright red from the heavy impact all over her fragile body.
Next I want to test her with a grueling predicament with her on her elbows and knees. Her body is punished even more this time and taken to the edge of her ability to withstand any more. Her pussy is then filled with a massive dildo and she is fucked into tears.
In the final scene Dolly is in a very vulnerable position with a sybian placed between her legs with the intent to utterly destroy her little pussy. Her eyes are covered and the brutal mind fuck scrambles her brain. She doesn’t know what to beg for or what to plead to make stop. In the end we find that Dolly not only can handle hardcore torment, but can’t wait for more.
Duration: 52:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fair Skinned First Timer Begs for Extreme Domination!!

Cuckold Christmas Spitak

Cast: Felony ,Maestro ,David Chase
Genres: toned ,Bondage ,muscular ,Femdom ,Smoking ,holidays ,Facesitting ,Male Sub ,brunet ,Latinx
“You shouldn’t even be qualified to have a dick”Felony is a gorgeous wife, married to a wormy little bitch of a husband. Felony has a very special Christmas present wrapped under the tree just for him, a CB6000! She wastes no time locking his freedom away in a chastity belt and punishing him for having such an insignificant little cock.
“Your dick will never see the light of my pussy. It will never feel the the sweet cream my pussy can make. It will never have the pleasure of even touching my pussy”
Felony plugs her pathetic husband in the ass, flogs him and uses her perfect body to tease and rub it all over his chastity belt to make it extremely painful.
“I love to hear the sounds of your screams when I sit on your face. It only makes my pussy vibrate more”
Felony amuses herself by using a fuck machine on her husbands ass to milk his prostate. He’s made to lick her asshole clean before her boyfriend comes over to fuck it. She uses a painful clothes pin zipper across his body just to remind him he will never receive any pleasure.
“Your incompetent dick will never please me”
Felony locks her husband up in a cage under the stairs while she gets ravenously fucked in her pussy and ass by her boyfriend. Her boyfriend leaves a nice wet load of cum all over her ass.
“Merry Christmas Cuckold”
David is let out of the cage only to be humiliatingly made to sniff the sex and cock out of his wife’s pussy.
This smoking hot update includes chastity, cuckolding, flogging, prostate milking, ass licking, SPH (small penis humiliation) and so much more!
Duration: 47:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckold Christmas

Mistress Sophie Dee owns your cock! Lucan

Cast: Sophie Dee ,Chad Rock
Genres: Feet ,Chastity Play ,Orgasm Denial ,Prostate Stimulation ,Male Sub ,Bondage ,Big Tits ,Pegging ,fake boobs ,Blonde
Sophie Dee makes her debut on Divine Bitches when she catches her husband continuously stroking his dick to latex clad mistresses on the internet. Sophie teaches him a lesson he will never forget but only after she gets hers by using his dick HER way then making him eat his cum from her stocking feet. Chad is bound, spanked, flogged and paddled. He endures brutal CBT by having multiple clothes pins and weights hung all along the delicate skin of his penis followed by the tip of his cock snapped shut with a mouse trap so he can never cum again. He’s fisted then rammed deep in his ass with a strap-on cock. Chad’s punishment will continue with his horny cock locked away in chastity forever while the keys remain on a chain nestled between Sophie’s perfectly large breasts.
Duration: 51:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Sophie Dee owns your cock!

Cherie Deville - Hawt Blonde Gets Pounded Lowmansville

Cast: Cherie DeVille ,Claire Adams
Genres: Handler ,Fingering ,Vaginal Penetration ,Corporal Punishment ,Flogging ,Redhead ,Ball Gag ,Submission ,toned ,BDSM
Blonde All-American beauty Cherie starts in a standing spread with her arms harshly bound in reverse prayer. She desperately tries to please, enduring a hard pussy flogging. Claire tightens the neck rope pulling her neck into an intense angle. A vibrator is held in front of her cunt. If she wants to get off, she is going to have to strangle herself. Claire feels the cunt needs more incentive to go get the vibrator and attaches nipple clamps, using them as a leash to urge the hot blonde to get off. The hot blonde cums again and again all over the vibrator. In a writing hot mess, she gets even more excited and is more than willing to experience choking herself to be a greedy cum whore. Claire needs more than that to be impressed however, and flips the bitch onto her stomach and into an intense back arch.
Duration: 1:10:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9663kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 5.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherie Deville - Hawt Blonde Gets Pounded

Время генерации страницы 0.04824 секунды с 9 запросами