luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default The Clergy, Chapter 2: Holiness 720p

The Clergy, Chapter 2: Holiness 720p

Cast: Scott Carter, Bastian Karim
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

In my line of work, there is no shortage of illicit activities you can find yourself witness to or directly a part of. Hustling for as long as I have, I have perfected my craft and both my name and face have become something akin to legend. Powerful men have found their way to me, and as is to be expected, they desire me just as much as they desire the version of me they need me to be for them. Little surprises me these days, but after realizing the mob will essentially be my intermediary to powerful men, I won't lie and say I'm not the tiniest bit taken aback when I am notified that a man of the Church is the one who has procured me for that day. Even with the church's reputation in tatters, there is always something peculiar when you come face-to-face with a "holy man" wanting to anoint you with his cock. Duty called, and I made my way into the Church as ordered. I knew this priest, Father Scott, had probably been given at least a glimpse of me via photograph. But I made it a point to casually walk past his confessional booth as he wrapped up his duties to give him an even better look. The look on his face was something to behold, both incredulous that I was real, and mixed in was a look a pure, animalistic desire. He stood up and walked out of his booth as I stood there, taking in the beautiful art and architecture surrounding me. He walked several paces and then glanced back at me, I turned my head slightly to meet his gaze and he all but motioned to me to follow him to his quarters.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3291kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 716.5 MB

Download The Clergy, Chapter 2: Holiness 720p

David Hollister & Jon Biscuit

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

It's so great to see this new side of David Hollister! He's usually the one who eats and fucks your ass... but this time he's letting Jon Biscuit do the same to him! Such a romantic scene, even without candles, it's like a couple taking a shower together!

Duration: 27:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download David Hollister & Jon Biscuit

BenMastersxxx - Ep. 12

あいつ俺をキモいとかいいやがって� �、、
男でも感じる体にしてやる!
上司が仕掛けた計画に変態へと落ち� �いくレスキュー隊員。

Duration: 9:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 429.0 MB

Download BenMastersxxx - Ep. 12

Scout Boys - Ankle Splint With Dillon Stone & Mike Edge

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob

I dunno if I'm ready to call Mike my boyfriend. That all feels a bit too grown up for my liking. Don't get me wrong; he's a great guy, and he's pretty amazing in the sack, but I can't quite get away from that nagging feeling that I'm destined to be with an older guy. I still get these intense crushes on the Scoutmasters. I can't help myself. My first two sexual experiences were with Scoutmasters and both encounters pretty much blew my mind. Obviously I'm trying to behave myself these days. Since things started with Mike, I've placed older men in the "you can look but not touch" category. But that doesn't stop me from fantasizing.

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9259kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Scout Boys - Ankle Splint With Dillon Stone & Mike Edge

Dante Colle, Pierce Paris - A Man In Uniform

Restraint doesn't feature in these guys' vocabulary as toned bodies are pressed together as they kiss passionately.

Duration: 29:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4286kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 967.8 MB

Download Dante Colle, Pierce Paris - A Man In Uniform
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18330 секунды с 9 запросами