View Single Post
Old 06-29-2024, 10:15 PM   #11813
deil1974

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

deil1974 Непонятно, что и думать...

Jessica's Choices - Series of Events v0.10

Welcome to Jessica’s Choices – Series of Events. If you have previously read my story, I hope you will find this even more enjoyable. Jessica is a young woman; she lives alone and in a large city. In this multiple-choice visual novel, you choose what happens. Out of the four possible starting points, she could be a student, looking for a new job, tangled up in a mess of revenge or a criminal defence attorney. There are several other starting points which might be added in time… But for the interested, whore house, back home for the week with a lecherous uncle, on a business trip, working at an old folk’s home, living her life as a sub, in a coma, spy or just going to the gym. Each scenario has sprawling multiple choices and each more devious than the last.

Changelog:
v0.10
Stats total
69,039 words
3,148 renders
45 menus

V0.10 What’s New?
260 Renders
All screens within the game changed to “Scene” from show – to reduce any excessive ram usage that might have been experienced in the past.
Third option for Pproductions added, small continuation to the massage room, two continuations to the revenge storylines.
Background work done for the next release – including but not limited to; hospital, rejecting the meal, job at the cafe, further sexual harassment in the pizzeria, further work done when Jessica beats Penny in the fight, more massage threesome stuff and the Spy mission setup and what happens afterwards.

Genre:
3DCG, Exhibitionism, Group sex, Lesbian, Milf, Oral Sex, Stripping, Teasing, Vaginal sex

Developer: Doadventures
Platform: Windows, Linux
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.1 Bug Fix
Language: English
Size: 1660 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f4a8827f6690e/Je...s-0.10-win.zip
deil1974 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03633 секунды с 9 запросами