Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Scout Boys - Scout Nathan - Chapter 2 - The Campsite Fort Lyon

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Scout Boys
Cast: Scout Nathan, Scoutmaster Barrett
Genres: anal, bareback, cum, gay, kissing, oral, rimming, smooth
I’ve always been intrigued by young Nathan. He has an air of extreme innocence and yet there’s an intensity lurking beneath the surface. He’s one of those boys who could as easily be a virgin or he could be a raging slut! Either way, it was certainly clear to me that he was attracted to men. Some of the looks he shot me over the past few months were so intense they made me blush! I took him on his first trip out into the wilderness last week. I was quite surprised to learn that he’d never been camping before, and even more shocked when he turned up two hours early! Thankfully I was already there; he’d have probably ended up wandering off into the forest, never to be seen again. Fortunately I’d already pitched my tent, so I suggested he join me inside for a chat, and… who am I kidding? The moment I saw him, my dick sprang into action. It strained inside my pants in a way that not even the Pope could have ignored. I knew I was onto a winner—those boys get out into the great unknown and get giddy on all that wild oxygen. Sure enough, within seconds of our climbing into the tent, we were kissing. And lemme tell ya… that boy didn’t kiss like a virgin! His soft, rosy lips were all over mine and his eager little tongue was soon dancing inside of my mouth. I tore off his shirt and ran my big hands over his smooth, pale chest. I could feel the boy shaking with nerves and exhilaration under my finger tips. He responded to every move I made; shuddering and whimpering. I kissed up and down his body, my lips triggered electric bursts of pleasure which fizzed and crackled across his skin and jolted his dick alive. I carefully unbuckled his belt and then slowly unzipped his shorts, exposing his throbbing boyhood to the sweet, pine-scented breezes which were gently drifting into the tent. I pushed him backwards, so that his legs were in the air, and slowly ran my tongue over his tight hole, knowing that the hairs from my beard would tickle his thighs and add a whole level of sensuality to his experience. My dick begged to escape from the cruel, tight prison of my uniform pants. With the click of a button, it sprung free into action. It pointed, throbbed in desperate need into the puckering pocket of pleasure present in front of it. I slowly pushed it into him, creeping, inch by inch towards his stomach. He gasped, momentarily unsure, before his ass opened up like a stunning wild flower. His entire body became covered in goosepimples; ripples of pure rapture engulfed him. His sphincter gripped onto my dick like a vice as my balls banged against his buttocks. I went harder and he yelled and thrashed his head around like some sort of wounded, ensnared animal, even though it was I who was ensnared in him. From then on, there was no stopping me the boy was mine and I needed to brand him internally before the rest of the troop started showing up. Nature took over. I squirted my load deep inside him. My dick exploded like a bomb and a sea of semen leapt into his hole. As we both came down, I told him to get dressed and make himself look presentable, knowing that the fun had only just begun between us.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7872kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 963.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scout Boys - Scout Nathan - Chapter 2 - The Campsite

White Dream Myrtle Beach

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English
They say that every cloud has a silver lining – and whilst a bad fire isn’t good news for those whose property it destroys, it does at least give firefighters the opportunity to put their training into use. For the handsome, uniformed Danny Franklin, it also provides the opportunity of promotion – a turn of events that certainly appears to meet with the approval of his horny young boyfriend, Chad Johnstone, who’s laid in bed with champagne, awaiting Franklin’s return.
Duration: 29:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5779kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: White Dream

Nightstick: Thick Uncut Rookie Cop Gets Fucked With His Own Stick Aurelia

Cast: August Alexander
Genres: Black ,big dick ,Male Sub ,Gay ,Uncircumcised ,Male Handler ,Gag ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Prostate Stimulation
Newcomer to Kink Men August Alexander, is a handsome rookie cop walking the beat. Dressed in uniform this stunning stud won’t let any thugs get away shenanigans on his watch. He stumbles upon two mischievous hooligans ruffing up a local! Stop he yells at them and pulls out his service weapon. The two delinquents make a run for hit, and August is hot on their trail. The criminals run into an abandoned clock tower set and think they got away. They settle down for a little light snooze but they don’t realize officer Alexander is sneaking up on them. Weapon drawn again he surprises the two men, and begins to handcuff one. The other begs to let them go, and this was August’s big mistake. The two men jump the officer and take him down. And these aren’t any two men, it’s Kink’s very own Sebastian Keys and Chance Summerlin! Oh golly these two are going to have their way today with August. Tying up in restrictive rope bondage, with a blindfold and then a mouth gag the men get to work. Stripping this thick stud naked reveals his Massive cock. This will occupy these thugs for a while. Slapping it and sucking it Chance goes for the deep throat on August. Sebastian brings out the clear stroker and gets August rock hard and ready to blow his load, but these men are just here to torment this pig. Over and over as August gets closer and closer to blowing his load the men deny him and edge him to the limit. After working his cock, it’s time to work his tight asshole. What better to fuck him with than his own nightstick! Sebastian shoves the stick up this pigs ass and has him fuck his own stick. This gets Alexander groaning and moaning with pleasure begging to shoot. The bring out a vibrating dick on a stick too. Finally with a last sleeve that barely fits on the monster cock, August is taken over the edge and shoots a huge load. Sebastian milks every last drop out of it.
Duration: 39:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nightstick: Thick Uncut Rookie Cop Gets Fucked With His Own Stick

Helix Studios - Bellhop Danielsville

Studio: Helix Studios
Cast: Spencer Locke, Reece Jackson
Genres: Brunette, Anal, Asian, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Ass, Handjob, Uniform, Black Hair, Bareback, Cut, Twink, Glasses, caucasian, doggy style, kissing, rimming
Hotel helix is busy, and bustling with beautiful boys! Writer Spencer Locke (who has really grown into his pretty boy looks) checks into a room to get away from it all, and clear up his writer's block. Before taking a relaxing shower, he connects with beautiful bellhop, Reece Jackson. Juicy boy Jackson can't get Hotel Helix's newest guest off his mind so he finds an excuse to knock on Locke's door once more.
Duration: 32:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5063kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helix Studios - Bellhop

Scout Noah, Chapter 4: Ankle Splint (720p,1080p) Douala

Cast: Dillon Stone, Mike Edge, Noah White
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
I dunno if I’m ready to call Mike my boyfriend. That all feels a bit too grown up for my liking. Don’t get me wrong; he’s a great guy, and he’s pretty amazing in the sack, but I can’t quite get away from that nagging feeling that I’m destined to be with an older guy. I still get these intense crushes on the Scoutmasters. I can’t help myself. My first two sexual experiences were with Scoutmasters and both encounters pretty much blew my mind. Obviously I’m trying to behave myself these days. Since things started with Mike, I’ve placed older men in the “you can look but not touch” category. But that doesn’t stop me from fantasizing… My latest crush is on Scoutmaster Stone. I can barely look at him, he's so handsome. He’s tall and masculine and he looks great in a uniform. For some reason he always wears jeans instead of standard-issue pants, probably because his legs are too well-developed to fit into anything else. His jeans literally cling to his thighs like he’s been poured into them, and he’s plainly packing some serious meat down there. I could write novels based on the fantasies I’ve had about him. Mike and I had a bit of free time this afternoon and thought we’d dust off our orienteering skills using the compass I got for Christmas. I think we were both kinda hoping we’d find ourselves somewhere secluded where we’d be able to make out. It’s kinda cool to do it in the woods.

Total size: 2.5 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scout Noah, Chapter 4: Ankle Splint (720p,1080p)

Время генерации страницы 0.06104 секунды с 9 запросами