View Single Post
Old 06-29-2024, 04:51 PM   #13845
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Twink Top - Danny Wilcoxx: Chapter 2 Kashi

I don’t know what it is about my workout routine that really gets my competitive side going. Maybe it’s Coach Savage. I’m mean, he’s hot as hell and keeps his hairy, tanned body in great shape. I want to have a physique like his someday.
He told me to give him 20 pushups and I did, but coach says I wasn’t doing them right. That triggered me a bit. But when he dropped to his knees to show how to do it correctly, I have to admit I got distracted watching his hot daddy ass rising up and down.
I had an idea. I challenged coach to an arm wrestle. I may be young and small but I’m proud of my arm strength. At the very least, I’d get to look deeply into coach’s eyes!
We knelt next to the couch and got into the position. Coach is really strong, so I had to really work for it, but I won! That alone was enough to get me hard, but I got even more rigid when Coach Savage told me to stand up so he could feel my muscles!
He started rubbing up and down my arms, sending even more sexy signals to my inflating dick! I reached over to feel his muscles and he saw in my eyes that I was aching to touch even more. I rubbed his chest and started to notice that it’s a turn-on for him, too! He pulled his shirt front up over his head, revealing his hairy, muscular chest. So solid, so tan, so sexy.
I started rubbing lower. The outline of his erection was super visible through his tight gym shorts. Damn he’s big! He tugged at his shorts, dropping them to the ground and exposing his hard-on through his jock strap. Man, that felt good to touch!
Coach started to take my clothes off. I had no idea it was going to go this far! Soon, we’re just two horned-up men, naked except for our jocks! Coach dropped to his knees, never taking his hand off my cock.
I’m straining against the jock elastic and this turned Coach on even more! He gently pulled the strap down and my hard-on bounced from the excitement. He started stroking my long dick and I was gone in my mind. Everything disappeared except for the feelings coming from my crotch!
I felt him slide his hand down my body as he dropped to his knees. Next thing I knew, I felt the warmth of his mouth as he hungrily started sucking my dick. I almost lost it then and there!
He looked so good bobbing on the end of my dick. He’s really good at it, too. I really got into the sensations, I even involuntarily started fucking his face. His throat handled everything I pumped in there. My primal side is definitely taking over!
I think coach sensed that, because he turned around on all fours and offered his asshole up to me! With no lube around other than spit, the best way to get that going was to dive my face in-between coach’s hairy checks and rim the hell out of that hole! Now it’s coach’s turn to moan!
I don’t think he was expecting that I’d know what to do down there, but he’s really getting off on it. I love the feel of my hot breath on his sweaty man-hole! That intimate scent of his musk combined with my own panting is so intoxicating.
I almost hated to switch away to something else, but my aching cock can’t take it any longer! With coach still on his knees, I plunged my rock hard dick deep into his hole and started pounding. Coach let out a gasp. He was really into me pumping his peach. He kept me asking if I like it. Damn, coach, what’s not to like!
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7765kbps
Audio: 217kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twink Top - Danny Wilcoxx: Chapter 2

~ノンケに男のエッチ教えます~ Lausanne

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Muscle, Oral, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
スベスベの筋肉肌に、サッカー中田� �似た端正な顔立ちが最高!
航のテクニックに思わず感じまくる� �
他にも体育会達が多数出演!
航のテクニックと筋肉ノンケ達の痴� �をフルハイビジョン高画質にてお楽� ��み下さい!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:05:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ~ノンケに男のエッチ教えます~

Muscle Man Three Way Huxford

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Bull Barrett, Derek Bolt, Leo Benjamin
Genres: Anal Sex, Bears, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Cum Swapping, Fingering, Fuck Sandwich, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Niples Play, Piercing, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut.
Video language: English
Three bearded muscle bulls decide to take a break from pumping iron to pump some ass. It’s a sweaty triple fuck with uncut cocks and jockstrap bareback action.
Duration: 24:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7827kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Muscle Man Three Way

Introducing Trevor Varnamo

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Gino Zanetti, Trevor Brooks
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
Meet Trevor: he's 5'9", 160lbs, from LA, and can take dick like a champ. He's not bad to look at either. He and Gino were hitting it off all weekend so I knew this was gonna be some hot, passionate fucking. Gino laid back while Trevor serviced him... but grabbed him by the throat at one point, pulled him in to tell him how he hot he is, kissed him, then shoved his head back down to his hard cock. It doesn't matter which position Gino pounded him in -- doggy style, missionary, cuddle-fuck -- Trevor wants more. The cuddle-fuck was what did them both in though, as Trevor busted his load with Gino railing him. And Gino wasn't far behind, nutting all over and inside Trevor's hole.
Duration: 35:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Introducing Trevor

RFC- Rio & Jack Kendalia

Sometimes it's best to let chance decide your fate. These 10 hot daddies do just that with a game of Rock, Paper, Dick. Guess what wins?! First, sexy, lean and furry daddy Kev Inspiring gives hot bottom Ryan Finch a sensual massage that makes Ryan moan and squirm. Then, hot older muscle daddies Dino Tamborino and Drake North choose some seriously hot fucking over doing their chores. Next, Jarrod and his beautiful fat ass are a perfect fit for handsome daddy John Baldwin's hot cock. Sexy daddy Danny Rubino is thrilled when the game ensures he'll end up on bottom for Dillon's hot daddy dick. Finally, hung daddies Scott Reynolds and Ty Ewing fuck the day away when the game bids them to.
Duration: 1:11:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2344kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RFC- Rio & Jack

JockBreeders-Zack Grayson & Cannon Cruz Omena

The big guy is good at sucking cock, but craves some hard boner too. He gets that dick good and wet with his lips and tongue, working Ennio's ass with some rimming too, but it's his hole that's gonna get stuffed right there on the desk! With Ennio fucking the cum out of Damien, all that remains is for him to splash his own cream out of his big muscle dick, right in 's handsome face!
Duration: 21:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: JockBreeders-Zack Grayson & Cannon Cruz

Larkin's Load: Ricky Larkin Bound in Leather, Tickled, and Drained West Alexandria

Cast: Ricky Larkin
Genres: mixed ,switch ,Oral Sex ,Bondage ,Muscle ,Edging ,Male Handler ,muscular ,Male Sub ,shaped
Muscle stud Ricky Larkin is at the mercy of hot experienced leather clad handler Dillon Diaz. Head enclosed in leather, Ricky is trapped in darkness. His arms are encased in leather bondage sleeves and pulled behind him with thick heavy chain. He can only smell the leather of his leather muzzle and feel the heavy chains holding him in place. Dillon glides his gloved hands over Ricky’s leather encased cock, squeezing lightly as Ricky groans. He squeezes Ricky’s sensitive nipples and kisses the mask covering Ricky’s mouth. He sinks to his knees and reveals Ricky’s rock hard cock. Ricky moans as Dillon strokes his cock and takes it into his mouth. Dillon takes his time tasting every inch of Ricky’s delicious cock. Soon Ricky is straining to fuck Dillon’s warm wet mouth. Dillon laughs, grabbing a ball parachute and snapping it around Ricky’s balls. He ties it to a point in front of Ricky. The tugging sensation on his balls makes Ricky even more desperate to cum. Dillon puts nipple suckers on Ricky’s nipples and continues edging Ricky. Ricky squirms as Dillon teases the head of his cock with his hands and his mouth. He asks to cum but Dillon isn’t done with him yet. Dillon strips him down and ties him up. He takes off Ricky’s boots and smells his sweaty socks before taking them off revealing Ricky’s feet. He licks up Ricky’s arch and sucks on Ricky’s toes. Then he starts tickling! Ricky laughs loudly, squirming as Dillon’s fingers find his sensitive spots. Then Dillon breaks out a toothbrush to continue tickling Ricky’s feet. Ricky throws his head back as he cackles in delight. Dillon gets Ricky’s feet and armpits at the same time, making Ricky laugh uncontrollably. Then Dillon brings out the violet wand and runs it over Ricky’s feet. Ricky’s toes curl as Dillon teases him with it. Finally, Dillon stops tickling Ricky and pushes a vibrating prostate toy into Ricky’s ass. The vibrations have Ricky ready to shoot and he begs Dillon to take his load. Dillon takes mercy on Ricky and lets him blow his load. Before Ricky can relax, Dillon starts tickling him again!
Duration: 1:01:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Larkin's Load: Ricky Larkin Bound in Leather, Tickled, and Drained

Время генерации страницы 0.06502 секунды с 9 запросами