View Single Post
Old 06-29-2024, 04:11 PM   #40939
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sliding Slut Southhampton

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Video language: English
Sybil is locked in the little wheeled cart. When he wants something he calls on them to scoot along and get this or that. The cart isn't that easy to maneuver from inside of it. Sybil does the best they can. Once he's built the vehicle of Sybil's next torment it's time for them to be transferred into it. Sybil is laying between two pipes. It is versatile and allows him various methods of humiliating and hurting Sybil. Sybil has to put a large metal plug in their ass. He canes their feet and ass. They struggle as he twists and torments them. After all that suffering Sybil gets to have an orgasm. All that suffering makes it that much better.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sliding Slut

Vesper Luna's Test - Part 1 Banja Luka

This was Vesper's first visit to FutileStruggles and I would normally put a new model in a hogtie. I recently decided to change things up a little. Vesper does end up hogtied, but it is a bit of a simpler version than what I used to do for a first shoot. I start with her wrists tied around a post. I grope and manhandle her and right off the bat, Vesper looks a little stunned as no one has ever treated her so roughly before. Soon I rope her waist and add a crotchrope. She winces and yelps as I then tie a rope into her hair. A strict uncomfortable posture collar is buckled around her neck, before I clamp her nipples. Judging by her reactions, she does not like them at all! I make her gag a bit more effective by wrapping it with black tape. Vesper moans and yelps in agony as I grope and smack her ass a few more times before making her crotchrope even tighter. I leave her to endure her bondage for a while as I admire my handy work. I eventually remove her nipple clamps, but only so I can whip her tits with a split leather strap. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 27:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 617.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vesper Luna's Test - Part 1

I Piss On Your Cunt Bay Shore

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume. The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more. He didn’t like that I was to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video. He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me. Now I’m free and I’m plotting.
Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Piss On Your Cunt

Dresden Salo

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob
Dresden's got the buns for a good hard spanking. Some women need the cane, the whip, the paddle. Some women you have to hit with things. Dresden's the type of girl who you need to get in there with. You have to use your hands to redden her butt.
Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dresden

Wonderland Hatboro

Alice. Alice. Alice. Did you not take any notice of what happened to Goldie Locks? I mean, you go wandering around in the strange Wonderland all by yourself, sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, smoking hookahs with a caterpillar and angering Queens who (or is it "Whom"?) delight in chopping off heads. I have to say....You should have seen this one coming, Alice. Right about now, I'm betting she is probably wishing she had run into the Mad Hatter instead of the Royal Chef and Potion Maker. He carries her into the castle kitchen, and plops her up on the stone counter. She is hogtied with rope and given a candy apple red ball gag to keep her quiet. She can try to stomp in her high heels all she wants now, but it won't do any good. Once the chef is pleased, that he has captured something sweet for dinner, he goes off to create some new potions to take it to the next level. I hope Alice enjoys being locked up in the castle kitchen all by herself...The Royal Chef is a bit whimsical and has been known to take off for days.....
Duration: 7:19
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 120.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wonderland

IR - A Headless Hunter, Part Two - Delirious Hunter Norfolk Island

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
We're going to have to ask Delirious Hunter, after this is all over, which part of this treatment was the worst for her. Having her head locked in a box can't be pleasant. It makes her screams echo back into her ears whenever the cane comes down on her ass, thighs or calves.
Then again, having her head free doesn't do her much good if she is shackled down. Her legs are attached to a spreader bar so her pussy is wide open and exposed. She can see everything coming but it doesn't mean that she can avoid it.
Fire play. That's the thing she wishes she could get away from. Flames under her feet are incredibly uncomfortable, but when we start teasing her with fireballs around her pussy, that's when she really decides she doesn't like this game anymore. But like we said, just because she can see it coming, doesn't mean that she can avoid it.
Duration: 34:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6715kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - A Headless Hunter, Part Two - Delirious Hunter

PublicDisgrace - Ariel, Angelina Like a virgin- disgraced for the very first time! Boscobel

Studio: PublicDisgrace
Genres: Bdsm
Angelina Chung has never been disgraced in public before. She comes across as shy and reserved at first but her inner slut is released the moment she gets a cock shoved in her filthy fuck hole. Tossed around the warehouse and humiliated by a bunch of freaky Oakland artist types. Bondage, face fucking, rough sex.
Duration: 1:00:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4853kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PublicDisgrace - Ariel, Angelina Like a virgin- disgraced for the very first time!

Время генерации страницы 0.02413 секунды с 9 запросами