Old 06-29-2024, 11:25 AM   #20694
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Newbie Knockout

Newbie Knockout

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Video language: English

For the debut performance of Shae Celestine on Infernal Restraints OT goes with some intense bondage. First she's gagged and attached to a post with her feet out behind her. With all of her weight on her knees she struggles to hold herself up by her strapaddoed arms.
Once her cloths are hanging from her youthful body in tatters OT uses her slippers to beat her all over. Her ass, feet, thighs, and perfect little tits are covered in a pretty pink glow. Then she's mounted on a foot torment device. Her toes are tied and stretched out to enrich her torment.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Newbie Knockout

Training a College Slut to be a Cock Slave, Day One

Cast: Dallas Blaze ,Mickey Mod
Genres: Swallow ,black hair ,Black ,Bondage ,Female Slave ,natural boobs ,Slave ,Anal ,Role Play ,Suspension

Sexy Dallas Blaze has allot to learn about BDSM and sex. In fact I have my doubts about this little slut wannabe making it through four days of slave training. But I reserve judgement until she has had a chance to perform.
I start with a simple assessment by putting her into a tough little predicament suspension and grilling her on what she thinks she is doing in my basement. She has no idea, but before the end of the scene we have at least one Training Goal and a Rule in place.
She has a pretty mouth. Especially when it is all stretched out across a big thick cock. I make her lick it, kiss it, suck it and swallow it till she knows how to do it just the way I like it. Then I make her bounce that fine ass up and down on that cock till she can't stand up anymore. Now, tell us what you learned, Miss Blaze.

Duration: 49:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4796kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Training a College Slut to be a Cock Slave, Day One

The Training of a Nympho Anal Milf, Final Day

Cast: Veronica Avluv ,Mickey Mod
Genres: Brunette ,Oral Sex ,Bondage ,domestic ,Gimp ,master ,Predicament Bondage ,shaved ,MILF ,big dick

Veronica Avluv is set to graduate slave training but must first prove her worth in the domestic setting. Her Housekeeping may not be up to par, but she sure fucks like a slave using all her slutty holes to get the job done. Avluv is put into humiliating predicaments that pit her ability to keep house with her aching to satisfy hard cock. Watch our intrepid slave girl do her best to keep up in this highly amusing finale of the Nympho Anal MILF series.

Duration: 53:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Training of a Nympho Anal Milf, Final Day

Trick or Treat

It's Halloween! One of my favorite times of year! This year, I decide to do a little trick or treating myself. I got in my cute little beer wench costume with white stockings, black high heels and pig tails. I return home a while later with goodies in my bag. I call out for Johnny as I make my way up the stairs, but he doesn't respond. When, I get up to the loft, I try to tell him all about the fun treats (or tricks, depending on how you look at it) that I collected. He still doesn't respond. How could he not respond? I mean, I got a bandanna, rope, hand cuffs...all the makings for some Halloween fun! No worries. I decide it would be fun if I take my earnings and surprise Johnny when he reemerges from wherever he has disappeared. So, after sinking to the floor in front of the wooden railings, I use the pink bandanna (how cute), roll it up and tie it around my head as an effective cleave gag. Then, I tie my legs together at the knees and ankles with the rope. Oh, Johnny is going to love this! Finally, I attach my arms to the railing behind me with the two pairs of handcuffs. I wait for Johnny....I won't tell you what happens...but, I have definitely been a very good girl!

Duration: 14:04
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2107kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 233.5 MB

Download Trick or Treat

Don't worry, it's just a little electricity!

Cast: Jandi Lin ,Claire Adams
Genres: Bondage ,LezDom ,Electro Clamp ,Anal ,shaved ,Facesitting ,Tens Unit ,Tattoo ,Humiliation ,Slave

If you've seen Jandi Lin before then you know that she is one tough bondage slut. But did you know that she is absolutely terrified of one thing, you guessed it, electricity. Jandi comes to this shoot totally freaked out, but willing to confront her fears. Claire Adams eases her in with strict bondage, the pussy plate, and an electrified Wartenberg wheel that nearly sends her over the edge. You can see the fear in Jandi's eyes as the electricity pulses, but after Claire rips orgasm after orgasm out of her greedy cunt, you can tell she warms up to the idea, and the toys!

Duration: 42:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 956.1 MB

Download Don't worry, it's just a little electricity!
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03533 секунды с 9 запросами