View Single Post
Old 06-29-2024, 10:52 AM   #3490
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

White Slip Pole Tie Jones

It's getting late. And, Johnny has not come up to our bedroom to retire for the night. Hmmmm....I wonder what is keeping him. I head downstairs in the ensemble I was wearing as I waited for him: tempting white satin slip, garter belt, satin panties and nude stockings. When I reach the base of the staircase, I can see that Johnny wasn't watching television really. He was busy setting a bondage trap for me. Once I am in the living room, he sweetly takes hold of me and guides me to the bondage pole he has erected in the corner of the room. Johnny hastily ties my arms above my head on the pole and my barefeet are roped together at the ankles. Of course, he has been dying to try out this new black latex ball gag on me. So, naturally, he stuffs it in my mouth to keep me quiet. I stand there sheepish as he steps back to admire me. There I am....his own personal show. And, I don't mind at all...
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2105kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 118.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: White Slip Pole Tie

Be a Good Girl Lainate

Cast: Lady Zita
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Stockings
Mistress Zita likes to play with her slaves, especially with this one who is the biggest bitch in the town. And well, she likes to bang him from behind and ordering him around all day. She can make a pretty good girl out of him. He is very stubborn, but with the help of Zita's good quality training finally he says that he is a good girl himself. So now she can ruin his butt with her strap-on.
Duration: 14:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 440.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Be a Good Girl

Ball and Anus Torment Pinehill

Cast: Mistress Zita
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Bondage, Pegging, High Heels, Stockings
Mistress Zita is so great in fucking her slave until he begs for mercy, cries and tries to escape from his bondages. She is gorgeous and lethal. She uses her hugestrap-on to widen his anus and while she is screwing him from behind she grabs his balls and pulls on them very hard if he tries to escape, moves too many or justmakes annoying noises that Zita doesn't like.
Duration: 10:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 303.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ball and Anus Torment

Basement Cuckold Debasement Patna

Cast: Will Havoc, Arabelle Raphael, DJ
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Humiliation, Chastity, Stockings, Vibrator, Tattoo
Arabelle keeps her slave in the basement and only brings him out to feed him when she has her bull over. Her slave gets to lick the wet spit off the floor from her bull after her stud licks her pussy. She gives slave a little attention in the form of humiliation and CBT while her and her bull laugh. She of course demands he service her bulls cock with deep wet blowjobs, getting him nice and hard for her to fuck. He begs her bull to please fuck her and give her a trillion orgasms. Her slave does but not before he gets a nice deep pegging. Then Arabelle gets all the dick she wants while her slave watches and licks the fuck holes as she cums over and over again. She then strokes her bull off right into her slaves face and he licks up all the filthy cum!
Duration: 1:00:26
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 662.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Basement Cuckold Debasement

Barefoot for Breakfast Sondheimer

Cast: Maya Kendrick
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Chastity, Boot Licking, Stockings
Mistress Maya surprises her caged slave with a good morning task of worshipping her divine feet. He never gets to wake up to a pair of feet smothering his face so he must have been a very good boy to deserve such pleasures. Mistress Maya makes him kiss and lick her heels while he remains in his cage until he is let free to really put his mouth into it. If he isn't gagging and chocking on her large size 10 feet then he isn't working hard enough to please her. She can't help but notice his chastity cage begins to leak pre-cum but makes sure it goes right back inside by feeding the bitch with her cummy toes. No breakfast should be served without a pair of bare naked soles as Mistress Maya gives him his most important meal for the day.
Duration: 11:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 839.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Barefoot for Breakfast

Zero Tolerance Films - Kittens & Cougars vol.6 - Scene 3 Kirkland

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Zero Tolerance Films
Cast: Sophia Jade, Jennifer Best
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Milf, 69, Old Young, Hairy, Asian, Facesitting, Interracial, Lesbian, Lingerie, Gonzo, Stockings, shaved pussy, caucasian, kissing, pussy eating
Video language: English
They didn't mind us filming their preparty as they get naked and enjoy each others hot trans teen bodies.
Duration: 24:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5710kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zero Tolerance Films - Kittens & Cougars vol.6 - Scene 3

BBC Ass Whore Faro

Cast: Vanessa Cage
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Pantyhose, Chastity
To many, Mistress Vanessa Cage's slave would be considered an alpha male - a muscular bodybuilder who many would fear and look up to. But to a Goddess like Vanessa, he is just another whore begging her to fuck him in the ass with Big Black Cocks. Vanessa treats her chastised bitch like the whore he is, making him beg her to fuck him as she pounds his hole again and again with her huge cock. When he messes up by disrespecting her, she totally destroys his ass as a punishment.
Duration: 15:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8121kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 961.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BBC Ass Whore
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03380 секунды с 9 запросами