View Single Post
Old 06-29-2024, 10:01 AM   #19146
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Latina Babe Gets Hard Ass Pounding She Craves Riviera

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Diamond Kitty and Danny D
Genres: Anal, Gonzo, Latina, Raven, Creampie, Blowjob (Pov), Big Tits
Video language: English
It's finally Summer, and Diamond Kitty is celebrating by slipping her sexy body into the cool water and caressing her hard nipples until Danny swims up and slides his cock in her extra wet pussy.
After some underwater orgasms, they climb on land so she can get the hard ass pounding she craves.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11604kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latina Babe Gets Hard Ass Pounding She Craves

Nikki - Extra Tiny Teens Try Out (2024) North Clarendon

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Nikki
Genres: Anal
We’ve got a super sexy gal this week. Nikki, she’s 19 and she works in the medical MJ world in some capacity or another, I wasn’t really listening tbh. Now I know that sounds rude, but when you get a load of this tiny little cutie and that outfit you’ll know exactly what I mean. Nikki is something else, she’s petite, she’s sexual, she’s gorgeous. She’s the kind of girl that gets a 10, and I can’t wait to put this girl to the test. She’s so bubbly and smiley and animated on the couch during the interview. Reminds me of like a Disney princess or something, just adorable. When we finally get a look at her full naked body in person, it’s not disappointing. Just check out that pretty pink butthole. Back on the couch she doesn’t hesitate to masturbate and get into it a little bit, she seems so comfortable showing off for us. The next thing she has to do is suck my cock, especially if she wants a shot at the fame and fortune the jizz biz brings. That blowjob does not disappoint. Again she’s just adorable and animated while sucking my cock. I finally get to feel her insides and that pussy is as tight as her body. Especially with that buttplug taking up space. She really gets into it though, and Rick makes it a point to show how her legs are locked around me so she can get every inch. Lol it almost reminds me of girlfriend sex. I fuck that petite frame all over the couch getting nice and deep in that tight pussy. Before I really test her throat skills and before I can even ask this girl has her tongue deep in my ass. Apparently she loves to eat ass, who knew? After getting my ass rimmed for a bit, we see how deep her throat is and she does a smashing job choking on my cock. Next comes the most important part of the interview, which is anal, and she’s ready to give it her best. She’s super nervous but I promise I'm gonna take care of her. It takes just a second to get going, she’s so small and tight I’m surprised she handled it as well as she did. After some TLC she’s getting her buttfucked like a champ. Even she is surprised that it starts to feel so good. So we give her the anal experience. That little pink asshole gapes open so well, and she loves the taste of my cock straight from her ass. After some riding, a quick full nelson, and another nice gape in the pile driver we move to the chair. I finish having fun with her asshole, and after putting her in a doggy style over the desk and drop a nice creampie in the pussy. Most of it drips on her leg before we can get it to drip in the chair, but she gets a nice taste of it anyway. Back on the couch she’s that same smiley, animated Nikki that walked through the door in the beginning. Boy what a trooper she is. Her sexy little ass gets dressed after finding out this was a sweat equity sex tape we made today, and it’ll pay dividends when the producers check her out, so we’ve got no money for her today. She doesn't seem to mind too much, and away our little Nikki goes!
Duration: 1:04:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7973kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki - Extra Tiny Teens Try Out (2024)

Eve - Eve's All for Anal Grannis

Cast: Eve
Genres: Anal, Anal Play, Redhead, Blowjob, Creampie, Doggystyle, Natural Tits, POV
21 year old Eve is next up on the casting couch. She’s a natural redhead, and a real girl next door type. She works at one of those adult sex store places, though supposedly she’s more of a cashier. Seeing sex selling around her in her day to day has inspired her to step up to the plate and see how it goes. Today is a bit of a special casting - you'll see in the video why. Eve really navigates everything well and rolls with the punches as an actress in the adult industry should. She arrives and she’s a bit reserved. She doesn’t hesitate to answer any of Rick's questions though, and she’s pretty forthcoming. She’s got a significant other who actually knows she’s here, she’s only been with a few partners, and she lost her virginity with anal. Just so you know some of the highlights. She tries to get out of getting naked, but quickly learns that if she doesn’t, then Rick can’t get her any work so she agrees pretty quickly. Once she’s naked we get a great set of tits, and yes those curtains match the carpets. Back on the couch she masturbates for us, and uses a buttplug no problem. When it’s time to get back down to business she tries to dodge it again, but this time Rick tells her we’ll have to reschedule for the end of the year and she’s ready to get down to it. Now you guys gotta remember, Eve’s only been with a few guys, so she’s not as experienced as some of the candidates we get in here. She does a great job sucking a stranger’s cock, and before too long she’s down on all fours waiting for penetration. Once we get going the trouble starts. Ol’ Aunt Flo is in town and that makes a messy situation. In an effort to save the day Rick suggests we go straight to the ass. She agrees and we then we really get going. From here I really give that ass a pounding. I mean it’s all anal from here and we love that. She seems to love it too. Win-Win eh? We even get a couple orgasms cranked out of her while fucking that butt. In the end, I give her a nice anal creampie, and paint that butthole white. Back on the couch, she thinks the adult industry could be for her. It was one hell of a day and got a little messy here and there. Of course some of our producers like that sort of thing. Once she finds out she isn’t getting paid, she’ dresses pretty quickly and heads on out, probably back to the sex store to fantasize about that adult industry lifestyle.
Duration: 51:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7958kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eve - Eve's All for Anal

Sexy Girl Finds Her Happiest Days At The Ranch Gibbsboro

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Madison Scott and Jordan Ash
Genres: Anal, Blonde, Sex Toys, Oil, Creampie, Blowjob (Pov), Big Tits, Ass Worship, First Anal
Madison Scott finds her happiest days at the ranch where she has a way of making milk taste the perfect blend.
In this cream filled scene, we learn Madison can not only take a cock up her asshole but her asshole can suck in a load of cum in any amount.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 41:01
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Girl Finds Her Happiest Days At The Ranch

Brunette Babe Gets Plowed Deep In Her Hot Asshole Trimont

Cast: Chanel Preston and Mick Blue
Genres: Anal, Gonzo, Brunette, Oil, Doggystyle (POV), Big Tits, Ass Worship
Chanel Preston is one of Brazzer's hottest stars, and she's here for you in HD to show off her ample ass and perfect round titties.
Watch her get plowed as never before, deep in her tight little asshole.
Duration: 36:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11672kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brunette Babe Gets Plowed Deep In Her Hot Asshole

Scarlet Chase (Tight Squeeze Scarlet Gets Double Dipped ) Bowmansville

Cast: Scarlet Chase
Genres: Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex ,Anal
Athletic beauty Scarlet Chase stuns in a revealing fishnet outfit, shaking her plump booty through a hot opening tease. The busty goddess strips off the few threads she's wearing. Anticipating intense sodomy, she fondles her pussy and crams anal beads into her butthole. Scarlet greets Elic Chase with a drooling blowjob. The insatiable vixen continues to masturbate while taking brief breaks to suck Elic's meat pole. Scarlet soon finds herself bent over on the couch, eager for intensified 'full-fill-ment.' With a sex toy stuffing her sphincter, Elic fucks her twat. Then he buttfucks Scarlet while the toy is still inside her rectum, a dick/dildo double-anal stuffing! She rides Elic's rod and enjoys a serious backdoor bang, pausing at points to give slobbering, ass-to-mouth head. Freaky, no-holes-barred action includes nasty farting and a creamy climax: Scarlet slurps Elic's dick until he ejaculates into her mouth, savoring his milky sperm and swallowing it down!
Duration: 28:12
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14656kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scarlet Chase (Tight Squeeze Scarlet Gets Double Dipped )

He Fucks Her Big Ass Until She Cums Over And Over Tennille

Cast: Melina Mason and Manuel Ferrara
Genres: Anal, Gonzo, Brunette, Oil, Creampie, Big Tits
If you're into big butts, and like them even better when the cheeks are slick and shiny, you've come to the right place.
Melina Mason's got a huge juicy ass, and has been waiting for a hung dude like Manuel to show her just how much action it can handle.
He spreads oil on the cheeks, then he shoves his fat cock in there and fucks Melina's ass until she cums over and over on his rod.
Duration: 38:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11711kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: He Fucks Her Big Ass Until She Cums Over And Over
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03478 секунды с 9 запросами