View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 09:49 PM   #20687
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Sandra Silvers & Angella Faith

Sandra Silvers & Angella Faith

Sandra's chores for the day: wash the apples, clean the kitchen, bathe her sister slave Angella Faith... well the third one wasn't on the list but it certainly would be fun! Trussed up in a tight tie, legs in the air and wrists restrained behind her knees, microfoam tape gagging her mouth, Angella lies on her back on the cold kitchen counter. Sandra, her own lips spread wide over an enormous red ball gag padlocked in place, is finishing chore number one. Black vintage full body girdle, matching stockings and high heels show off the silver haired slaves shapely hourglass, figure. With the jet spray running Sandra turns her attention to the naked MILF next to her and proceeds to hose that clean shaven pussy down, rubbing between lips and over clit with her fingers, feeling the wetness caused by her attentions dribble and mix with the water, just as her own drool drips out from under her gigantic gagging, down from her chin into the sink. Sandra nuzzles the ball of her gag between bound legs, filling Angella's vulnerable vagina till nose tickles clit to muffled squeals. Water runs over the counter, splashing onto the floor and soaking Sandra's stilettos... better start cleaning up she thinks, and with a kiss leaves Angella in her bondage to dry off.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 216.8 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Angella Faith

Electric Anal Latex Babes

Cast: Lea Lexis ,Sasha Banks
Genres: natural boobs ,LezDom ,Corporal Punishment ,Lesbian ,Electro Plug ,Tattoo ,Violet Wand ,Femdom ,shaved ,toned
Video language: English

Big-booty newcomer Sasha Banks is bound and electrofucked by cruel latex-clad European beauty Lea Lexis. Violet wand is run across Sasha's tits and pussy, sending shocking tingles through her glorious nipples. Sticky pads are attached under her silk stockings to charge her cunt with waves of current. Lea administers electro-fisting and double electro penetration until Sasha has tremendous orgasms. Sasha is anal fucked with the samurai, her bubble butt strapped with EMS pads that make that booty shake!

Duration: 50:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Electric Anal Latex Babes

Tied Up With Chrissy Marrie

Well, who should Johnny find wandering the halls of the hotel at FetishCon, but the super cute, sexy Captive Chrissy Marie? Johnny is excited when he realizes that all he has to do to make his fantasy come true is coax her back into our room down the hall, and then he can have me and Chrissy tied up together. And, that is exactly what he does. Once he has her in our room, he makes sure to tie her up first in her cute little black and white flowered sundress and high heels. As, he is feeling a little sinister today, he decides to provide us with some predicament bondage. Johnny ties her arms behind her back at the elbows and wrists and then strapados her arms to a rope hanging in front of the curtain. He plucks a thick white cleave gag in her mouth, so all she can make out are whimpers. Then, he grabs me in my paisley lavender sundress and silver high heels (I come pretty willingly, because I am all too happy to be tied up with Chrissy) and ties me the same way to the other end of the rope. We hop around as we despair over our predicament together, but there is no way to get away. Oh what will we do.....

Duration: 7:29
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2087kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 123.0 MB

Download Tied Up With Chrissy Marrie

Sandra Silvers, Lauren Kiley

The gal pals giggled to each other, flattered, as they accepted the drinks from the tall, broad and handsome stranger. He smiled but seemed peculiarly silent. preoccupied. They can remember the first swallow of wine, but not the second. The bar became a blur; the unknown suitor became a brooding brute.
Sandra and Lauren have been stripped down to their stockings and white, vintage, full body girdles; brunette curls and silver waves of hair streaming over bare shoulders as the tightly tied twosome are pushed into view in the cage they're held captive in. They can't say a thing, thanks to the fabric wrap gag sealing their mouths shut. Their hulking harasser retrieves Sandra, loosening her ropes for a mere moment of relief before even further restrictions befall her. He places the fine form of the buxom broad on a makeshift mattress and hobbles her with a hogtie. Next he returns for leggy Lauren, similarly cinching her ankles to her wrists atop the ripped foam floor covering, showing her sheer pantyhose soles, filthy from the concrete. Their bondage unforgiving, both bound and gagged girlfriends are left to struggle in their super strict rope restraints.

Duration: 8:36
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 265.4 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Lauren Kiley

Saving the World from Telemarketers - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I put laurie back on the floor and Hogtie her. She struggles for a bit, before I pull her tits free from her bra. I roll her on her side and then clamp her nipples and then I pull the clamps tight with a length of twine. Eventually I remove them and roll her back on her stomach. I food her wit a nylon and then add more tape around her mouth. I tie the stocking back, forcing her head back. I then attach the overhead hoist to her hogtie rope and hoist her up a bit. I reapply the clamps and again I pull them tight and tie them off. She is left like this for a while until I return. I remove her gag and it seems she's ready to give up telemarketing, and come back to work for me.

Duration: 13:51
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 309.4 MB

Download Saving the World from Telemarketers - Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06235 секунды с 9 запросами