Old 06-28-2024, 09:35 PM   #20686
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Jessie Cox Robot fucking and Sybian treatment

Jessie Cox Robot fucking and Sybian treatment

Cast: Jessie Cox
Genres: Blonde ,Sybian ,Machine Dildo ,shaved ,Speculum ,Gaping ,natural boobs ,Gag ,Anal ,Straitjacket
Video language: English

Ever wonder what it looks like to see a girl get wet? Well, now you can watch it happen from the inside. Deep inside as the speculum opens Jessie's pussy until she is gaping wide.
Enter Fuckzilla, who presses his mechanical, vibrating shaft down hard on her clit. Robots have no sense of the soft tissue or sensitivity of a clit so Jessie is made to endure the relenting vibes. Watch as her pussy gets slick with juice and contracts in spasms as she cums in a near 2 minute extreme close up shot.Her sensitive clit is then used again as Jesse is bound to the Sybian and made to struggle in a straight jacket with a gag in her mouth and the machine on high. She has to beg for the machines to stop.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 342.5 MB

Download Jessie Cox Robot fucking and Sybian treatment

Fresh Meat - Young Blonde Slut Tormented By Orlando

Cast: Orlando ,Tysen Rich
Genres: Submission ,BDSM ,Metal Bondage ,shaved ,Domination ,natural boobs ,black hair ,Fingering ,Latinx ,Brunette

Tysen is new to our pages, but is slowly making a name for herself as a bondage model. We love fresh meat around here and watching them put through the paces. There is no slack given, we don't take it easy, and we always make sure the members get to see the genuine article.
Orlando breaks this little whore in properly with massive amounts of punishment, bondage and orgasms. She gets to cum, but only after this slut pays her dues.

Duration: 51:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4526kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Fresh Meat - Young Blonde Slut Tormented By Orlando

Harmony and Sebastian

Cast: Harmony ,Sebastian

Harmony is the new Queen of MenInPain. She is so sexy, so beautiful and so cruel all at once! She likes her subs to be obedient and always tied up.Sebastian is bound when getting slapped, while worshipping her feet and most importantly when his cock is used for her pleasure he is tied down to the bed frame. He cums without asking permission and is made to lick Harmony's luscious ass clean. Once she is satisfied his balls are tied super tight and pulled up to the ceiling.this position presents his ass nicely for some hard anal fucking.

Duration: 27:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 315.1 MB

Download Harmony and Sebastian

Pushing Her BUttons

Cast: Mandy Muse ,The Pope
Genres: Metal Bondage ,Brunette ,Humiliation ,Extreme Torment ,Fingering ,bottom ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,big dick ,brunet

Mandy arrives ready and begging to make her day as intense as possible. I have no problem pushing the buttons of the willing slut, so I oblige her. The first position shows her that it's going to be a long day of grueling bondage and non stop torment. She is flogged as tries to get through the first position.
The next position is more of a challenge as she is upside down with her legs spread to full open up her pussy. The torment starts immediately and then I realize that he pussy is soaking wet and ready to get filled. I start working my hand inside her pussy, but can't quite get the entire fist inside of her.
We move into the final position and have her on her back with her legs spread further than before. Once I realize that my fist just will not fit, I turn back to tormenting this whore. Before I'm finished with her, I remove her from the final device and give her some good old fashion manhandling. I want to see her suffer and I refuse to stop until I get what I want from her.

Duration: 54:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Pushing Her BUttons

Ropexpert Xxx video

RopExpert has me exactly where he wants me! Well, almost! I'm sure he would prefer if he had me tied up in his own room, but he captured me in my hotel room. No matter! The important thing is that he has me tied up and there is no way I can escape. As I sit in the armless desk chair in my red satin blouse, skirt, stockings and heels, I start to survey RopExpert's handiwork. He has me tied in at least 4 different spots to the chair and my legs are tied together at least 4 times as well! I try to free my arms as my eyes scan up and down all this rope. He comes over to taunt me some more as I attempt to make some progress. He pulls my hair, and grabs me in several places before stepping back to watch me struggle. I toss back and forth on the chair and spin as much as I can. I'm hoping to loosen the rope, but to no avail. After a while, he rightly presumes that although I cannot escape, he has not made this predicament difficult enough for me. He grabs another rope and attaches the rope at my chest to the rope on my knees and pulls my knees up some, so that my feet can't touch the floor. He swings the chair back and forth and then realizes that although my feet aren't touching the floor, I can still use my shoes to get some momentum from the casters under the bottom of the chair. OH NO! RopExpert removes my shoes and proceeds to cast them off to the side. What am I going to do? He lets me struggle a bit more before returning for his final assault. He pulls up my skirt a bit and rubs the tops of my thighs and reveals the garters underneath. He leaves the room and figures somebody should be by later to let me loose. I become increasingly agitated and uncomfortable as the drool drips from my ball gag until my chin, neck and chest are soaked with saliva. Will I ever get loose?!?! It's not looking good.

Duration: 9:06
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2100kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 150.5 MB

Download Ropexpert Xxx video
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03269 секунды с 9 запросами