View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 09:03 PM   #176
Rapyshanet

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Rapyshanet Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Sexteen

Sexteen
Cast: C.J. Laing, Bree Anthony, Jennifer Jordan, Jenny Lane, Shelly Lee, Candy Love, Jamie Gillis, Roger Caine

Duration: 01:00:34
Description: C.J. Laing was born Wendy Williams in 1953. She was originally from a traditional Jewish family in New York, but moved to San Francisco when she was nineteen. "I was from New York, so I was confused in San Francisco. When you're twenty and you're hungry and the rent's due, you're really just an idealistic youth; you're not a whore. Even though you are."In order to support herself she did a number of dead-end jobs. "I started working North Beach, started hustling, rolling drunks. They'd come into the Nude Encounter, a massage parlour where I was working. There was 'nude wrestling' and 'nude encounter', you know, in different rooms. I don't know if there could be actual physical contact, but they could look at you naked. Maybe there were hand-jobs - you know, look at my titties, and get a hand-job. While they were doing that, I was lifting money out of their wallets, say, a hundred bucks, I don't know how much I could make because I was just so sloppy. I guess I didn't have a sense of pride in my work."

Size: 313 MB
HD video type: 340p
Video format: AVI
Video: 420x340 (5:4), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual

download
Sexteen.avi
Sexteen.avi
Rapyshanet is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04263 секунды с 9 запросами