View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 03:44 PM   #20685
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Wenona Statue Training - Part 4

Wenona Statue Training - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I stuff Wenona's mouth with white cloth before sealing it in with many wraps of clear tape and since statues don't move at all, I continue wrapping around the post as well. This will be good training in how to stay very still. I add a few more ropes to her arms before I nose hook her. I have more bolts and large nuts that I toss into the buckets that are hanging from her nipples. Wenona moans and yelps. She's not really moving, but statues don't make noise. It seems that she will need more training, but I'm done with her for today. I leave her to endure her training for the evening. I added a little bit of behind the scenes footage at the every end.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2905kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 399.4 MB

Download Wenona Statue Training - Part 4

Nipple clamps

No increases today for Cindy Dollar. Starting her shocks at level 20 right away and nipple clamping her sensitive nipples is really harsh, but Cindy is so experienced, she needs a bigger challenge every time! Not easy, but she made it!

Duration: 6:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14659kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 678.8 MB

Download Nipple clamps

Elise is held down by her own Huge nipples

Cast: Isis Love ,Elise Graves
Genres: Curvy ,shaped ,BDSM ,mixed ,Bondage ,Pain ,Domination ,slim ,top ,Rope Bondage
Video language: English

Live Show Mondays brings you the conclusion of the May live show that featured the incredible Elise Graves and sexy co-top Isis Love.
The nipple suction cups come off and Elise's Nipples are bigger then any we've ever seen before. Words can't describe how puffy and HUGE they are now. So there is only one thing left to do. Tie her nipples and make them into the device that keeps her body brutally held in place while sitting on a Sybian, the world's most powerful vibrator.
If you are familiar with Elise, you know her orgasms get more intense each time she has one. You also know that she can do nothing to prevent herself from coming. So eventually the orgasms actually become tormenting. Very painfully and erotically tormenting!

Duration: 19:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 713.7 MB

Download Elise is held down by her own Huge nipples

Vivian Wood - bewildered debut

Vivian Wood is a very new model! Never been cuffed, never been gagged, and certainly never been shocked! Let's see how she does!

Duration: 6:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14485kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 671.0 MB

Download Vivian Wood - bewildered debut

Nicky loses control of her breathing

Nicky is back! This super gorgeous girl wanted to have another go at making some cash. She can't take very high level shocks, because she runs out of breath from shocks at level 20-25. We don't want her to faint!

Duration: 5:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13318kbps
Audio: 263kbps

File size: 576.7 MB

Download Nicky loses control of her breathing
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06221 секунды с 9 запросами