View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 02:15 PM   #40930
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Valentina Bianco – fail Elizabeth City

Poor little Valentina. She tried to take the shock challenge again, but she failed. When she started sobbing, we knew she was going to call it quits. No problem, she tried!! And she can always come back for another go.
Format: mp4
Duration: 4:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 531.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valentina Bianco – fail

Lost Bet Part I Far Rockaway

As Members you might have noticed that Ive been pushing for people to follow me on twitter? Well a while ago I set a goal to get to 500 followers on my twitter page by June. I figured it wouldnt be hard and I made the mistake of betting Johnny that I could do it too. Johnny put my collar on me that has the tag that has "Jackie" written on it. There he attached a spreader bar and then secured my hands to either end of the spreader bar. I complained and of course, he used my ballgag on me. This was worse as he kept taunting me as I tried to edit. I ended up drooling all over my satin shirt. I at least kicked my heels off, since he really didnt tie my legs. I had stockings on and a matching corset with panties as well.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:41
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 129.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lost Bet Part I

Assylum - Art Slut vol.2 Boone Grove

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Bobbi Dylan
Genres: Cum in eye, Facial, Spitting, Bondage, Suspension, Brunette, Female orgasm, Skinny, Squirting, Two guys
Video language: English
Bobbi was boring in part 1, so we hang her from the wall like a painting and brush her with cum to wake her up. She even squirts on our brush, and we paint her with her own squirt juice. Dr. Mercies ass fucks her some more too, but the real fun in this scene is the 2 cum shots, the squirt, the brush... and a hot girl finally waking up to our special brand of insanity.
Duration: 20:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2647kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 421.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Art Slut vol.2

49's Audition Alberta

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
In her audition at Insex, feisty 49 gives PD and Matt a real challenge. After her interview, she attempts to escape the ropes that hold her arms behind her back. PD uses hooks to pull her nose up and to lift the corners of her mouth into a smile. He pushes her dress down, revealing her firm breasts, then allows her to continue writhing in vain. Stripped of all her clothes, she is rendered helpless with tape wrapped around her hands and feet. A cord tethers her to the floor, pulling harshly at the clamps on her nipples. Matt inserts a stim in her ass to ensure that she behaves herself. He makes her beg to suck cock, giving her shocks until he is satisfied with her pleas. She sucks hard on a dildo, getting painful zaps that encourage her to do it right. As he walks away he surprises 49 with a few final shocks, just to keep her in line. She is then bound with spread legs over her head. Matt vibrates her and slides his fingers in and out of her dripping cunt.
Duration: 1:05:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 49's Audition

Sydney Hale, Self Bound Saint Croix Falls

Sydney Stretches her neck out wiht a super-strict leather posture collar! Self-administered Zip-Ties on her wrists prevent her from reaching the buckles! Barefoot struggles ensue!
Duration: 13:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 508.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale, Self Bound

Double the Pain Talihina

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
We call this shoot double the pain, but maybe this is double the pleasure. Mary Jane Shelly and Bianca Breeze are two women who have never met but are about to have stunningly similar experiences. Matt Williams is working with the lovely Bianca, a tall brunette with a body to die for. Mary Jane is going to get worked over by none other than OT.
Duration: 1:02:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double the Pain

Elise is held down by her own Huge nipples Celestine

Cast: Isis Love ,Elise Graves
Genres: Curvy ,shaped ,BDSM ,mixed ,Bondage ,Pain ,Domination ,slim ,top ,Rope Bondage
Live Show Mondays brings you the conclusion of the May live show that featured the incredible Elise Graves and sexy co-top Isis Love.
The nipple suction cups come off and Elise’s Nipples are bigger then any we’ve ever seen before. Words can’t describe how puffy and HUGE they are now. So there is only one thing left to do. Tie her nipples and make them into the device that keeps her body brutally held in place while sitting on a Sybian, the world’s most powerful vibrator.
If you are familiar with Elise, you know her orgasms get more intense each time she has one. You also know that she can do nothing to prevent herself from coming. So eventually the orgasms actually become tormenting. Very painfully and erotically tormenting!
Duration: 19:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 713.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise is held down by her own Huge nipples

Время генерации страницы 0.03468 секунды с 9 запросами