LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Assylum - Ass Monkey Vinita

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Felicity Feline
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Painal, Rough oral, Bondage, Dehumanization, Face slapping, Nasty filth, Spanking, Training, Amateur, Brunette, Tattoos, Two guys
Video language: English
Felicity is a sweet girl who likes kitty play. So we ripped the civilization out of her and made her be a monkey instead. We gagged her with bananas and made her make monkey sounds while we fucked her ass. She got a monkey tail of anal beads, then sucked them clean. Whenever she was a bad monkey, we slapped her face and ass. Then Dr. Mercies came onto her hands and tongue and made her play with her sperm food like an animal.
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3425kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Ass Monkey

They Get Revenge - Part 4 Malakoff

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Cherry's ankles are crossed and then tied. She is then put into a strict hogtie. The rope in her hair is tied back as well. Soon the panties that are in her mouth are securely taped in with clear tape. They then nose hook her next. Riley and Eric go about their business as Cherry suffers in extremely tight bondage at their feet. After a while, Eric rolls her onto her side. They know she'll bring a pretty penny on the open market so they get a few more pics of her from various angles. Eric and Riley decide to go out for dinner and discuss their plans for Cherry as they leave her on the floor in agony. When they return later, they torment her a bit more before releasing her from her hogtie. They leave her wrists bound and put her up on her knees. Eric gives her crotchrope a nice tug and orders Cherry to open her mouth and keep it open. This will be her new position for the next few hours. What will Cherry endure next. Use your imagination. This is where Part 4 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 957.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: They Get Revenge - Part 4

Yellow Corset Pune

How about a little yellow fever? I mean, I don't want you to get sick, but it might not hurt to get all hot and bothered by the sight of me in this yellow corset and a hogtie. Johnny was definitely not harmed when we were shooting this video. He ties me in a strict hogtie with rope and puts a metal collar on me. Then, Johnny puts a little cloth packing in my mouth and wraps an insane amount of vet wrap around my head. Finally, he just watches me struggle all tied up in my yellow corset, black stockings, panties and gloves. I think this has not only been painless, he seems to be a bit cheered up!
Duration: 12:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5892kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 560.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yellow Corset

Alice In Chains: Queening Victoria Stoddard

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
She was so beautiful. This sweet sexy girl. She brought me back to her house after our date. Things were getting so hott and heavy when he came in and Alice clamped her sexy legs around my neck. Her ass was the last thing I saw. I woke up restrained. He began fucking me as I screamed and begged for him to stop.
Duration: 1:12:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice In Chains: Queening Victoria

Humiliation Slut Paola

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Slutty, little Kali gets off on her humiliation. While PD has her locked up to the wall by her mouth he really lets her have it. Hands behind her back, Kali takes the nose hooks and a tongue clamp, leaving a trail of drool all down her chest. He plays with her eyes, nose, tits and pussy, reminding her that she will do anything he commands. That includes jerking off his cock and stripping naked on the wall. She takes his cock first, then she takes his cane, across her tits, legs and pussy.
Duration: 1:09:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Humiliation Slut

Masochistic Fuck Slut: Training Trillium Golden

Cast: Trillium ,Xander Corvus
Genres: Female Slave ,Rough Sex ,Gimp ,Athletic ,Blonde ,Collar ,Discipline ,Role Play ,big dick ,slim
Hot little blonde Trillium in a masochistic slave girl that needs to learn a lesson. Xander Corvus helps me to teach this nubile slut about attention to detail and the value of a leather collar. Trillium in pounded hard while bound and whipped in this amazing display of hardcore BDSM and Sex.
Duration: 1:02:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Masochistic Fuck Slut: Training Trillium

Flight Prior Lake

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Sosha Belle is pretty as a picture in her little black dress. OT has her bound at the wrists as she struggles in anticipation of what's to come. Soon, he's got her mouth stuffed with a rag and taped shut, muffling the cries he's planning to rip out of her. The gag proves handy once he's got her dress hiked up, revealing her pretty little ass for a harsh spanking.
Duration: 43:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flight

Время генерации страницы 0.03501 секунды с 9 запросами