View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 02:12 PM   #40922
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Yellow Dress Wasta

It's spring time again! You know what that means...I can pull out all those cute dresses that have been hiding in the back of the closet all winter long. Today, I settle on a charming yellow sundress with matching yellow satin panties. I flit around the house in my little dress, going about my usual business until Johnny spots me. He is pleasantly surprised, because he loves it when I wear dresses around the house. But, it is not good enough to just see in the dress. He wants to tie up and gag me, so that he can enjoy this sight a little longer. And, that is exactly what happens. I am tied in a ball tie with rope and given a thick over the mouth cloth gag on the living room floor. I think it's time to watch a movie. I mean, Jackie struggle, again..
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 645.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yellow Dress

IR - Stuck in The Bondage - Hazel Hypnotic, Cyd Black Thornville

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
You probably don't think of orgasms as being a form of intense torment for the person having them. Hazel Hypnotic never did either. But when Cyd Black got his hands on her she suddenly saw the potential.
The first step is increasing the sensitivity of her pussy as much as possible. That doesn't mean going at her with a vibrator right away. In fact, it is all about the impact toys at first. A cane, a riding crop, then a thin and stinging flogger all fall across her pussy, one after the other, making her wet and horny while they do their work.
Hazel has no way to defend herself. The metal bar her limbs are strapped to doesn't even spread her legs but it does let Cyd roll her back so that her pussy is exposed. The celebrator is a tiny little vibrator but it's more than enough to cause the first orgasms from her. She barely has time to think about how she expected it to be worse when Cyd comes back with a suction device for her clit.
Pulling her pussy into the cup causes all of the blood to rush to the area. If it was super sensitive before, now it is almost excruciating. It's the perfect time to apply the Hitachi. If Hazel wasn't gagged she'd probably be screaming bloody from the feeling of having her private parts rocked by the most powerful hand held vibrator. She nearly passes out from the orgasms.
When Hazel comes back to her senses she is in a completely different position. She's on her stomach in a hog-tie, except all of the bondage is still cold iron. She can't see behind her but it doesn't take much imagination to know what is coming next. She feels Cyd sliding his fingers inside of her sore snatch and knows that they are just a warm up. Mr. Pogo is going to take her and there is nothing that she can do about it.
Duration: 40:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Stuck in The Bondage - Hazel Hypnotic, Cyd Black

Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Part 3 Lillington

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I tie Yvette's elbows together, chicken wing her and then I cinch her arms to her body. I stand her up and tie off the back of her chest harness above. I tie her head back using the D-ring in her head harness. I step back and watch Yvette endure her bondage. This is one of those clips that I have been sitting on fr a while. Things didn't go as planned. For instance, I didn't tie the spreader bar good enough and it came loose. The lighting isn't as good as I would have liked. Overall, it's not bad and Yvette later told me that it was the most intense clip she has ever done, so if you are a Yvette Extreme fan, you'll love it.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 851.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Part 3

Frankie LaRue Duck Creek Village

Cast: Frankie LaRue
Genres: Dominatrix ,Corporal Punishment ,Brunette ,Electrical Play ,Tens Unit ,Facesitting ,Electric Dildo ,Slave ,mixed ,Pussy Eating
Frankie had never experienced electricity and had very strong reactions to it! When she climaxes she almost looks possessed; her eyes roll back in ecstasy and she shakes uncontrollably. She said she had never cum so hard and is the first to try my own version of the electric chair!!!
Duration: 32:21
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 376.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Frankie LaRue

Rigid Bondage and Unstoppable Orgasms Madison Heights

Cast: Lilly Bell ,The Pope
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Pain ,mixed ,Tattoo ,Sadism ,Small Tits ,BDSM ,Chains ,Curvy ,Domination
Lilly has been craving the attention of The Pope and wants all of the things. She requires a certain amount of pain mixed with lots of orgasms. The day starts with Lilly in a device that traps her entire body, and she is outfitted with a leather head harness ball gag. The Pope goes to work on her body, and her flesh starts to show signs of torment. The marks begin to appear almost instantly, and so the impact is moved around to keep the marks minimal. The plan is now to make her cum uncontrollably. The next scene has Lilly on her back with her legs spread wide and pinned down with more steel pipes. She is practically folded in half so that The Pope can access her slut hole as he wishes. It starts with some impact, and then shifts to some bastinado before moving into the orgasms segment. This is not a basic pursuit for orgasms, but rather a full out mission to obtain as many as possible. A handheld fuck-zall is brought in and he fucks her pussy relentlessly, then adds a vibe to the mix to finish her off. If this isn’t enough orgasms for you, then the next scene is what you’ve been waiting for. Lilly is in a floating spread eagle with leather cuffs connected to chains that keep her helpless. Her feet don’t touch the ground, so all of her weight is resting on her pussy pressed against the sybian. The orgasms pour out of this slut as she is pushed to exhaustion to get every drop.
Duration: 47:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9752kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rigid Bondage and Unstoppable Orgasms

Lina Roselina – no horse riding Port Nelson

Poor Lina just wanted to go horse riding. Instead, she ended up taking a shock collar challenge. Also fun! Just not for her…
Duration: 6:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14662kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 694.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lina Roselina – no horse riding

Blonde Pain Slut in Brutal Bondage and Suffering Grueling Punishment Taurage

Cast: Anna Tyler ,The Pope
Genres: BDSM ,toned ,brunet ,Blonde ,natural boobs ,Domination ,Ball Gag ,Humiliation ,Petite ,shaved
Super sexy Anna made a special request to shoot for us. She is a self proclaimed rope and pain slut, so we agreed. The first position is a standing spread eagle that is later transformed into a predicament position. Her little smirk turns to a grimace as the torment gets more brutal.
The next position spreads her out and leaves her helpless. Bastinado is issued to her sensitive soles and the room is filled with her screams of agony. Her body is covered in clothespins, her pussy fucked and the pins beaten off of her.
Next Anna is pulled into the air in a crouching ball tie. Her body is abused more and then orgasms are ripped from her pussy until she begs for it to stop.
In the final scene we have this slut with her as i the air and her arms strappado to keep her face pressed down. The punishment comes in the form of a severe ass beating and then made to cum one final time.
Duration: 1:07:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blonde Pain Slut in Brutal Bondage and Suffering Grueling Punishment

Время генерации страницы 0.05164 секунды с 9 запросами