View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 02:12 PM   #40921
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Tennis Skirt Morton

I don't play tennis. At least I haven't in a very long time. Which begs the question? What should I do with all these tennis skirts? I should probably mention that I don't have a country club membership either. I am not sure I would really fit in there. Can't imagine why!
Anyhow, the obvious answer to the aforementioned query is that Johnny should tie me up and gag me. A little bit of bondage to pair with my unused country club threads. Johnny is more than happy to scratch that itch. Plus, he doesn't really like that I have clothes that I hang onto, that he purchased, that I don't ever wear!
So, Johnny seats me on the floor in the bedroom wearing pink tennis skirt, white button up shirt, panties, white socks, and white keds style canvas tennis shoes. He proceeds to tie my arms behind my back with rope. Benevololently, he allows me to leave my legs untied (but I think that is mostly so he can see my panties - upskirt shots). And, he gives me a microfoam tape gag that matches my country club vibe perfectly.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5900kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 639.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tennis Skirt

The Slip New Trenton

Sometimes, when you are a bit sated in the afternoon, it's fun to just dress up in an enticing ensemble and see how well your man can push your limits....Johnny likes it when I'm in this sort of mood and he always knows just what to do! I put on matching black and white bra and panties, with a white garter belt and nude stockings. Then, I put a long white satin night gown on over top. Johnny is happy to see me as expected. He grabs some rope...a lot of rope...and a piece of cloth. Then it's out to the loft where I'll have plenty of room to roll around. He dashes to put me in a strict hogtie with elbows tied, so he can see how far I'll make it. Johnny, who doesn't really want to hear what I have to say very much, also, puts a cloth gag over my mouth. He's actually pretty impressed at how well I am able to get around in my long satin night gown. And, he ajudicates that he should just leave me here for a while, to wear me out. That way, I'll be easy prey later..
Duration: 7:25
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2097kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 122.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Slip

Therapy for Dixie - Part 2 Moneta

Although gags are not completely necessary for the treatment, he tires of her barrage of questions and comments. After she is thoroughly panty gagged, He stands her up on her knees and secures her to a post. He cuts off her skirt and then he cuts away the front of her shirt. She mmmmppphhs in protest, but he reminds her that this is going to help her and to not worry about frivolous things such as clothes. He grabs the tape and starts wrapping tape around her body and the post. He then gets out a vibrator attached to a pipe structure. He slides it between her legs and makes some adjustments. Soon after, he cuts her bra off and clamps her nipples. He then starts adding more tape as the vibrator hums away.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 659.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Therapy for Dixie - Part 2

Quandary Luxi

Cast: Bobbi Starr
Genres: slim ,BDSM ,Dildo ,bit gag ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment ,Gag ,Bondage ,Fingering ,Metal Bondage
Video language: English
Bobbi Starr is the girl next door all right. Such a nice girl, with a hi and a friendly word for everyone. If she was your daughter, you’d never know what she was getting up to in her spare time. She’d come home from college during semester breaks and you’d be so proud when you saw her high marks. You’d tell everyone what a good girl you raised. Totally, blissfully clueless that she’s cramming as many cocks as she possibly can in every hole she has and otherwise generally engaging in the most depraved and perverted sexual escapades known to mankind, because the straight up sex alone isn’t even enough. Our good little girl’s got to get into the hardcore S&M too, you know, for variety and such?
Well on this day, Bobbi wandered her way down into the basement of our armory, all smiles as usual. Her hair and nails all trim, neat and shiny, having been freshly plucked, powdered and preened in the clean and pleasant confines of the second floor makeup suite.
The hair and makeup lasted about five minutes, give or take.
I bolted her to the floor naked on her back, with her legs strapped open and up, cunt and asshole spread wide and went to work. I clamped her tits, I locked her mouth open with a ring gag and stuffed a dildo on a pole in her cunt and her mouth, back and forth for lube and so she could taste her own juices. I stepped on her for some more leverage on the pole.
How do you like your good girl now?
Duration: 51:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Quandary

Adrianna Nicole Barodra

Cast: Adrianna Nicole
In prison, the inmates have no power. Behind bars the wardens have all control. The prisoners are at their mercy…and every now and again the guard likes to take advantage of their situation. Petal is helpless in her cell, she does not know if she will be scrubbed clean, made to cum or just left to struggle in tight bondage…she does not know that today she will receive all of this and more.
Duration: 33:27
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 389.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adrianna Nicole

The Gallery Bowling Green

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Bella Rossi visits the farm and is instructed in electrical torments. Her subject is crammed into a small hanging cage and readied with the head yoked between the cage bars, the jaw stretched wide to avoid touching a large wired dildo locked in her mouth, at the other end an electric butt rod is buried deep in her asshole to complete the circuit. Thus, we delight watching Bella, a blossoming sadist, terrorize the caged cunt.
Duration: 31:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Gallery

The Joy of Suffering Sundown

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
The world was black. I tried to feel around with my hands and feet as I was dragged into the room.
The utter silence inside the thick leather was deafening. I had no idea what to expect. I had been beaten before.
had worked for Paintoy where I was severely beaten. On Hardtied I was used sexually for pleasure.
With OT though I didn't know what would happen.
Duration: 1:02:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Joy of Suffering

Время генерации страницы 0.05506 секунды с 9 запросами