View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 01:15 PM   #20683
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Plush Mummified and Hogtied - Part 1

Plush Mummified and Hogtied - Part 1

I mummify JJ's body with vetwrap and black tape, except for her big tits which are bound with black tape. Her arms are then wrapped and taped separately with her elbows completely together. I wrap her head except for a slit for her eyes... for now. Once mummified a grab some rope and apply a simple chest harness. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 607.5 MB

Download Plush Mummified and Hogtied - Part 1

Yellow Dress

It's spring time again! You know what that means...I can pull out all those cute dresses that have been hiding in the back of the closet all winter long. Today, I settle on a charming yellow sundress with matching yellow satin panties. I flit around the house in my little dress, going about my usual business until Johnny spots me. He is pleasantly surprised, because he loves it when I wear dresses around the house. But, it is not good enough to just see in the dress. He wants to tie up and gag me, so that he can enjoy this sight a little longer. And, that is exactly what happens. I am tied in a ball tie with rope and given a thick over the mouth cloth gag on the living room floor. I think it's time to watch a movie. I mean, Jackie struggle, again..

Duration: 14:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 645.9 MB

Download Yellow Dress

Existentialism

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

She was put into a frame and she was caned. Hard, brutal strokes, leaving vicious looking weals. She screamed repeatedly. She begged for the caning to stop. But the assault on her helpless body continued. And then what happened later? She was in this big copper sink, half submerged in water, unable to hear anything, unable (as she told us later) to see anything except for the light above. Being repeatedly shocked with electricity, never with any warning. At times a wet cloth was put over her face and she couldn't breathe. She was helpless, in pain and very frightened.

Duration: 51:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Existentialism

Scarlett Hope gets shocked

A new girl takes the shock collar challenge! It is Scarlett Hope, who is quite tough at the start, but once she is gagged and cuffed the higher levels are too much for her. She got really far though! Impressive first time!

Duration: 7:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14347kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 775.5 MB

Download Scarlett Hope gets shocked

The Sahrye - Part 1

Every once in a while I try and incorporate 1000 feet of rope into a hogtie. Why?... Because it's fun. I don't do it all that often as it is very time consuming and almost the entire clip is on camera tying. I failed again, as I only managed 800 feet. Oh well, I'll keep trying! This one is of Sahrye. Sahrye starts off with her wrists bound and tied overhead. She is ballgagged and blindfolded. I watch her as she struggles about for a short amount of time, before I start with the 1st of the rope. I start at her waist and slowly work my way down her legs, adding many bands of rope as I go. That's basically it for Part 1... Just a lot of on camera binding of Sahrye's sexy legs.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Sahrye - Part 1
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.27112 секунды с 9 запросами