View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 12:31 PM   #968
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Newbie Knockout Hoorn

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Video language: English
For the debut performance of Shae Celestine on Infernal Restraints OT goes with some intense bondage. First she's gagged and attached to a post with her feet out behind her. With all of her weight on her knees she struggles to hold herself up by her strapaddoed arms.
Once her cloths are hanging from her youthful body in tatters OT uses her slippers to beat her all over. Her ass, feet, thighs, and perfect little tits are covered in a pretty pink glow. Then she's mounted on a foot torment device. Her toes are tied and stretched out to enrich her torment.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Newbie Knockout

Sydney Hale, Lotus -tied and Mouse Trap Tormented Nicholasville

Pretty in nothing but pantyhose, generously gagged Sydney finds her predicament geting more and more precarious when her classic tie is turned into a lotus position. Then mouse traps are aded to her nipples to make her predicament just that much more unbearable!
Duration: 5:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 193.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale, Lotus -tied and Mouse Trap Tormented

Pathetic Human Ashtray Hawk Run

Cast: Jamie Valentine, Kylie Rogue
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Smoking, Human Ashtray, Spitting
Mistress Kylie Rogue and Goddess Jamie Valentine have one of their human ashtrays out of his confinement today. As they ash and spit in this worthless slave’s mouth, they start to discuss what they have planned for their other slaves for the day. Mistress Kylie and Goddess Jamie makes sure to let their spit drool onto the slave's face as a reminder of his position below them. Once they are done enjoying their break the Mistresses put their cigarettes out on his tongue as this slave’s face is covered in ash and drool. Then they force this human ashtray to swallow all of the waste as they walk away to start their day of torment on the rest of their worthless slaves.
Duration: 5:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7805kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 343.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pathetic Human Ashtray

Slow Tease Hand-job Piney Point

Cast: Lexi Sindel
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Bondage, Stockings, Tease And Denial
Mistress Lexi wraps her fingers around your cock for a slow tormenting handjob. She loves to control your cock, and your orgasm. Mistress Lexi alternates between slow leasing strokes and fast hard edging. She keeps you right at the brink until she thinks you have withstood enough sexual frustration and she permits you to release your cum.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 252.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slow Tease Hand-job

Pain It Forward: Leaded Nunica

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do. Stephie has always hated me. She tells people I'm cheap, but really she just doesn't like me. I have her to thank for my current predicament.
This crazy villain decided to take me from the club and torment me. He used a car battery, poked holes in my flesh, dunked me in my own filth, choked me with my own smokes, and now I'm up here on this cross.
Duration: 1:06:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward: Leaded

Blonde Pain Slut in Brutal Bondage and Suffering Grueling Punishment Nagykoros

Cast: Anna Tyler ,The Pope
Genres: BDSM ,toned ,brunet ,Blonde ,natural boobs ,Domination ,Ball Gag ,Humiliation ,Petite ,shaved
Super sexy Anna made a special request to shoot for us. She is a self proclaimed rope and pain slut, so we agreed. The first position is a standing spread eagle that is later transformed into a predicament position. Her little smirk turns to a grimace as the torment gets more brutal.
The next position spreads her out and leaves her helpless. Bastinado is issued to her sensitive soles and the room is filled with her screams of agony. Her body is covered in clothespins, her pussy fucked and the pins beaten off of her.
Next Anna is pulled into the air in a crouching ball tie. Her body is abused more and then orgasms are ripped from her pussy until she begs for it to stop.
In the final scene we have this slut with her as i the air and her arms strappado to keep her face pressed down. The punishment comes in the form of a severe ass beating and then made to cum one final time.
Duration: 1:07:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blonde Pain Slut in Brutal Bondage and Suffering Grueling Punishment

Ballbusting Squad Shoemakersville

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Trampling, Cock And Ball Torture, Footjob
The video begins with a shot of your feet as you walk towards the cock table, where a spy is imprisoned. You look at a sheet and reads it.. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Gaia, of the. You take off your shoes and and show the spy your wonderful feet.. But yes you like them, your cock speaks for you! So, you can tell me the code now, while I show you the exciting side of my feet, or find the worst side the choice is yours. I know from experience that you don't have much time available. You will do a spy footjob, with his cock lying on the table and will alternate your feet masturbating with your toes right under the chapel. You will coerce him to watch, and the spy will not take long to flood the table. At this point you continue to footjob him very hard for another two minutes, asking him for the code, but the spy will not tell you anything, despite complaining of post-orgasmic torment with groans. Now you will brutally step on him, I want to see the cock completely squeezed by your wonderful toes with all the weight of your body, but once again the spy will resist. At this point you free him from the cock table and tell him that he has asked for it. As you begin kicking his balls and admiring your incredibly sexy legs, saying. After an intense series of kicks the spy will tell you the code. Bravo, you saw that it was not difficult! (And laugh). Then insert the code, but this will be wrong. His expression soon changes as you head towards the light telling him. Once inserted and verified, you can now access the phone. Returning to the spy. You give him more blistering kicks in the balls, telling him that he deserves them for teasing you. During this last series of kicks you laugh so much by teasing the spy about the sound of his balls when they receive a kick and the sound of his moans. Eventually, when you decide that it is enough, for the last kick you tell the spy. Laughing out loud telling him he has just been broken by the ballbusting squad...
Duration: 11:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6939kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 572.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ballbusting Squad

Время генерации страницы 0.22608 секунды с 9 запросами