Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Minia - Minia Puts Her Stepson to Work On Her Pussy (2024) Brainerd

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Minia
Genres: Hairy, Milf
Video language: English
Minia likes to be waited on hand and foot - literally - by her doting stepson. After ordering him around and getting him to help try on some high heeled shoes, she can't resist having him do so much more. Wasting no time, she lunges at him for heavy kissing, then takes out her big natural GILF tits for him to grope and suck on, then switches to sucking his cock and giving him some tit fucking. Having warmed him up, he yanks off her leggings and starts fucking her through her crotchless lacy black stockings. They fuck missionary, cowgirl, doggystyle, and more, until he pulls out and shoots his load all over her stomach and hairy GILF pussy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7194kbps
Audio: 315kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Minia - Minia Puts Her Stepson to Work On Her Pussy (2024)

Ass Smothered Seat Cushion Palembang

Cast: Olivia Austin, Summer Brielle
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Face Sitting, Pantyhose, Big Tits, Latex
Mistresses Summer and Olivia have been walking around and want to relax, so they decide to put their slave to use as a human seat cushion for their asses. Summer first makes the slave bury his face in her ass and breath it in deeply, then orders him to lie down on the table so she can sit on his face and relax. Summer bounces and grinds her ass up and down the pathetic slave's face. Olivia then takes her turn on top of the slave, tempting him with her pantyhose clad ass but forbidding him to do anything more than sniff it. Summer then takes another turn sitting on the slave's face, but again has to punish him for his tongue use with her hand over his mouth. Summer bounces her ass off of his face extra hard as a punishment before dismounting from the slave's face, now sore and smelling from his Mistress's asses. All he is good for is to suffer for their amusement and comfort.
Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8157kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 782.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Smothered Seat Cushion

The Magic Mountainville

I bought this bustier from Walmart (that's right, I said Walmart) a long time ago and I'm not sure Johnny really liked it. But, I decided to put it on and see how he reacts. I think his reaction was quite favorable. As soon as I step out of the bathroom in my black sheer bustier, panties and stockings, Johnny pulls me into his arms and tells me he has an idea. It turns out, his idea involved tying my arms behind my back, putting a black cloth detective style gag over my mouth and leading me up onto the bed. Once on the bed, he pulls out the liberator cushion and props my hitachi magic wand up inside it. Then, he helps me up onto the cushion and watches me enjoy my time on the magic wand. I guess Johnny is not all bad.
Duration: 9:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5832kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 415.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Magic

They Get Revenge - Part 3 Guild

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Eric continues to lightly slap and squeeze Cherry's bound tits, before he ties her neckrope overhead once again. He turns her around and removes his belt. He repeatedly whips Cherry's ass with it. When she yelps a little to loudly, Riley covers her mouth with her hand. Riley looks on with a big grin as Cherry is punished. A few hard hand spanks come next. Riley and Eric sit back and order Cherry to dance for them while neckroped. She does so very reluctantly, and her captors are not happy with her performance. They get up and start snipping away the rest of her clothing. They give her a wedgie with her panties, before snipping them off and shoving them in her mouth. Her lovely little blazer is next. As Eric snips away at her blazer, Riley has fun groping Cherry and slapping her with the wooden paddle. She's left in just her heels, stockings, and garter belt. A tight crotchrope is next. Then they bind her elbows and chicken wing her, with more and more rope. They remove her neckrope and place cherry on the floor. This is where Part 3 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 838.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: They Get Revenge - Part 3

Время генерации страницы 0.15600 секунды с 9 запросами