Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

HT - The Dream Realized - Mistress Elise Graves and Emma Izmir

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Emma, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
The Queen of Pain Elise Graves leads Emma through an epic dance of both pain and pleasure
Today is a very special day indeed. It is the meeting up of two legendary Queens of Pain. For years Elise Graves has been heading up North to get her masochistic fix by getting her ass beaten for Paintoy as only she can. We thought it was about time to return the favor.
Today the student becomes the teacher. All those years of masochistic bliss has molded Elise into an energy to be reckoned with when it comes to dishing out the suffering. And there is no better recipient then Emma, who has watched Elise writhe in shoot after shoot for Paintoy. Emma had always wanted to be an Intersec girl and today she finally gets her chance.
What follows is an orgy of pain and pleasure under Elise's expert hands. The lean toned body of Emma is like clay that is molded into painslut flesh. Emma is hooded, whipped, caned, gagged, hogtied and hung upside down in a full suspension. Each whip lash stands out in bright red streaks across her pale flesh. Elise is a tiny sadistic pain pixie that pushes Emma further and further into the realms of subspace, and the naked joy in her eyes is undeniable.
Their dance is a beautiful thing to witness and the bond between them undeniable. In the end Elise leaves Emma a heaving undone mess of worked over masochist covered in marks and sweat. It is a beautiful look on her. Thank you for coming down and visiting us Emma, you make a great Intersec girl!
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - The Dream Realized - Mistress Elise Graves and Emma

Hawaiian girl is made to cum! This former collegian athlete is helpless Lovelock

Cast: Mahina Zaltana
Genres: Submission ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Dildo ,Crotch Rope ,Ball Gag ,Corporal Punishment ,Handler ,Athletic ,Humiliation
Welcome Mahina Zaltana to Hogtied. This Hawaiian girl is a former Collegian Athlete and retains her perfect shape. Lying painfully on a hard wooden beam, Mahina is bound spread, with her hands above her head. Her clothes are ripped and cut from her hard athletic body. She finds herself completely helpless and getting turned on by the situation.
Her beautiful tits and nipples are abused, clothepins pinch into her delicate skin, and her panties are ripped to expose her wet, shaved pussy. She is fucked deep with a dildo while her clit is vibrated. She tries to fight it, but soon orgasm after orgasm is ripped from her helpless, moaning body. A brutal crotch rope that pinches her clit is applied and she is left to suffer, to suffer alone with only her pain as company.
Duration: 19:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 704.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hawaiian girl is made to cum! This former collegian athlete is helpless

Fetish Pup Palouse

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Delirous Hunter thought she was into fetishes. She showed up on OT's door step wearing some fancy leather collar and sporting an outfit that screams "FUCK ME!" The only problem is that she never found out what OT was into. He's got fetishes, too. They don't involve just holding her down and sticking his dick in, though. Where's the fun in that?
Duration: 1:10:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Pup

The Gallery Fedscreek

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Bella Rossi visits the farm and is instructed in electrical torments. Her subject is crammed into a small hanging cage and readied with the head yoked between the cage bars, the jaw stretched wide to avoid touching a large wired dildo locked in her mouth, at the other end an electric butt rod is buried deep in her asshole to complete the circuit. Thus, we delight watching Bella, a blossoming sadist, terrorize the caged cunt.
Duration: 31:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Gallery

Adrianna Nicole Memmingen

Cast: Adrianna Nicole
In prison, the inmates have no power. Behind bars the wardens have all control. The prisoners are at their mercy…and every now and again the guard likes to take advantage of their situation. Petal is helpless in her cell, she does not know if she will be scrubbed clean, made to cum or just left to struggle in tight bondage…she does not know that today she will receive all of this and more.
Duration: 33:27
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 389.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adrianna Nicole

Yellow Dress Clear Lake

It's spring time again! You know what that means...I can pull out all those cute dresses that have been hiding in the back of the closet all winter long. Today, I settle on a charming yellow sundress with matching yellow satin panties. I flit around the house in my little dress, going about my usual business until Johnny spots me. He is pleasantly surprised, because he loves it when I wear dresses around the house. But, it is not good enough to just see in the dress. He wants to tie up and gag me, so that he can enjoy this sight a little longer. And, that is exactly what happens. I am tied in a ball tie with rope and given a thick over the mouth cloth gag on the living room floor. I think it's time to watch a movie. I mean, Jackie struggle, again..
Duration: 14:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 645.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yellow Dress

Pain It Forward: Leaded Newcomb

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do. Stephie has always hated me. She tells people I'm cheap, but really she just doesn't like me. I have her to thank for my current predicament.
This crazy villain decided to take me from the club and torment me. He used a car battery, poked holes in my flesh, dunked me in my own filth, choked me with my own smokes, and now I'm up here on this cross.
Duration: 1:06:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward: Leaded

Время генерации страницы 0.05085 секунды с 9 запросами