View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 10:19 AM   #5092
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Service Day: Domme Training Southport

Cast: Iona Grace ,Nerine Mechanique ,Maestro
Genres: The Pope ,natural boobs ,Threesome ,Female Slave ,switch ,Big Tits ,Oral Sex ,Redhead ,Curvy ,big dick
Video language: English
As slave consort, grace must learn how to administer a punishment. The Pope takes the afternoon to teach her, using robot as a target.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Service Day: Domme Training

Amber is Bound and Face Fucked Ballico

Cast: Amber Rayne
Genres: Handler ,natural boobs ,BDSM ,Fingering ,Crotch Rope ,Ball Gag ,Tattoo ,Rope Bondage ,Brunette ,Humiliation
Amber Rayne is back and the Sgt. does what he does best. He breaks Amber in with a tight crotch rope and then he has his way with our pretty little shaved girl next door. With elbows bound tightly together Amber is made to suck cock. Not happy with just that the Sgt uses her ass and uses it well. Finally Amber gets tied spread and ass fucked into submission.
Duration: 43:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 984.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber is Bound and Face Fucked

Crash On The Couch Asherton

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Syren De Mer, Alison Rey, Rachael Cavalli & Alexis Tae
Genres: Girl/Girl, Lesbian, Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Old Young, Family Roleplay, Interracial, Stepdaughter, Ebony, Big ass, Foot Fetish, Bubble Butt, shaved
Alexis Tae is having her girlfriend, Alison Rey, stay over for the night. However, Alexis's two stepmoms, Syren De Mer and Rachael Cavalli, have a lot of rules, so Alexis explains that Alison will have to crash on the living room couch instead of spending the night in Alexis's room. Alexis says she's sick of her stepmoms being so strict, but Alison assures her that she's looking forward to meeting them. Syren and Rachael then enter the room to sternly remind Alexis of the rules, but are stunned by Alison's beauty. The stepmoms suddenly turn very sweet, secretly lusting for Alison. Alexis doesn't realize what they're up to, and gets Syren and Rachael to leave the room so that she and Alison can hang out. Later on, Alison is resting alone on the couch when Syren comes by with a blanket. She admires Alison, clearly attracted, then puts a blanket over Alison. Alison becomes alert and Syren becomes flustered, revealing her attraction to Alison. But Alison likes the attention and comes onto Syren, saying that she thinks Syren is the hottest person in the house. Syren is stunned but receptive, and they have lustful sex. Alison and Syren are interrupted when they hear someone approaching, and Syren hurries away to avoid being caught. Alison covers her naked body with a blanket. Rachael then enters the room, claiming to be just checking on Alison. Rachael lingers, admiring Alison and revealing her attraction. Alison then comes onto her, saying that she thinks Rachael is the hottest person in the house. Rachael is stunned but receptive, so they have lustful sex. Alison and Rachael are interrupted when they hear someone else coming, and Rachael hurries away to avoid being caught. Alexis then enters the room and comes onto Alison, though is surprised when Alison reveals she's already naked. Alison flirtily insists she was just thinking about Alexis - after all, she's the hottest person in the house! They start having lustful sex, but the jig is up when Syren and Rachael each come back into the room naked to continue having sex with Alison. Everyone is stunned when they see each other, and an argument breaks out as the family members realize that they've all been having sex with Alison behind each other's backs. Alison is unapologetic, and suggests that the whole family can SHARE her. After briefly hesitating, everyone agrees that a foursome is better than arguing, especially since they're already naked anyway!
Duration: 49:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4669kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crash On The Couch

Blonde Pain Slut in Brutal Bondage and Suffering Grueling Punishment Munroe Falls

Cast: Anna Tyler ,The Pope
Genres: BDSM ,toned ,brunet ,Blonde ,natural boobs ,Domination ,Ball Gag ,Humiliation ,Petite ,shaved
Super sexy Anna made a special request to shoot for us. She is a self proclaimed rope and pain slut, so we agreed. The first position is a standing spread eagle that is later transformed into a predicament position. Her little smirk turns to a grimace as the torment gets more brutal.
The next position spreads her out and leaves her helpless. Bastinado is issued to her sensitive soles and the room is filled with her screams of agony. Her body is covered in clothespins, her pussy fucked and the pins beaten off of her.
Next Anna is pulled into the air in a crouching ball tie. Her body is abused more and then orgasms are ripped from her pussy until she begs for it to stop.
In the final scene we have this slut with her as i the air and her arms strappado to keep her face pressed down. The punishment comes in the form of a severe ass beating and then made to cum one final time.
Duration: 1:07:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blonde Pain Slut in Brutal Bondage and Suffering Grueling Punishment

Super Petite Tight Pussy Amateur Samantha Black Drains Out Two Loads Of Cum! Argenta

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Spank Monster
Cast: Samantha Black
Genres: Piercings, Natural Tits, Fingering, Petite, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum swallow, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Handjob, Gagging, POV
As he rises from his gaming chair, he flashes a peek at his pink thong as it splits his perfect ass-cheeks, barely covering his tight asshole.
Duration: 49:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7763kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super Petite Tight Pussy Amateur Samantha Black Drains Out Two Loads Of Cum!

Lilly - Do Bad Things To Me Egelsbach

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Lilly
Genres: Anal Play, Amateur, Bondage, Cumshot, Dildo, Hardcore, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Squirt, Straight, Toys
Today I present Lilly. It’s her first sex on camera and I don’t think she expected to have this much fun. She’s into some kinky shit so listen away to the interview for the low down on her first BDSM experience and according to her she likes it a little on the rough side. So what does our resident stud Tyler Nixon do? He starts thing out with chocking the shit out of our newbie while finger fucking her wet and ready snatch for her first ever squirting. She wasn’t expecting that and the O factory just kept on churning them out as Tyler tortured her clit with Magic Wand and took advantage of this young gals holes. Yes please is what she said to everything we asked her to do and when Tyler stuck his dick in her it was like sticking a lightning bolt up her twat. Things got electric all right and orgasm records were shattered for one shockingly great time. So with that I bid you all farewell and until next weeks update cheers. Steve
Duration: 1:21:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lilly - Do Bad Things To Me

Nicky - Shut Up And Fuck Me (2024) Zeehan

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Nicky
Genres: Full-lenght film
So it’s the first time using soys while sex you state? No everyone, it’s the first time using toys while sex and thank God for Rocky playing interpreter today because even I wanted these two to shut up and just fuck. It was this self-proclaimed brat’s best sex of her life today she confessed afterwards as we tried to conduct a post-shot debriefing. English isn’t this hottie’s first language so let’s cut her a break. But who really wants to listen to her talk anyways because the sex was hot and she had a lot of orgasms, which we all had no idea of because she’s not a talker. I counted two and that’s all I’m saying about that. So if you’re into girls with braces from Spain with big natural tits and a little meat on their bones Nicky’s your gal. We aim to please here and until next weeks update.
Duration: 1:09:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7649kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicky - Shut Up And Fuck Me (2024)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04265 секунды с 9 запросами