View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 09:07 AM   #3538
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

They Get Revenge - Part 3 Castleton

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Eric continues to lightly slap and squeeze Cherry's bound tits, before he ties her neckrope overhead once again. He turns her around and removes his belt. He repeatedly whips Cherry's ass with it. When she yelps a little to loudly, Riley covers her mouth with her hand. Riley looks on with a big grin as Cherry is punished. A few hard hand spanks come next. Riley and Eric sit back and order Cherry to dance for them while neckroped. She does so very reluctantly, and her captors are not happy with her performance. They get up and start snipping away the rest of her clothing. They give her a wedgie with her panties, before snipping them off and shoving them in her mouth. Her lovely little blazer is next. As Eric snips away at her blazer, Riley has fun groping Cherry and slapping her with the wooden paddle. She's left in just her heels, stockings, and garter belt. A tight crotchrope is next. Then they bind her elbows and chicken wing her, with more and more rope. They remove her neckrope and place cherry on the floor. This is where Part 3 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 838.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: They Get Revenge - Part 3

Community Dinner: Slave correction Gerrardstown

Cast: Dylan Ryan ,Krysta Kaos ,Jack Hammer ,The Pope ,Maestro Stefanos
Genres: Tattoo ,master ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,muscular ,Female Slave ,Rope Bondage ,Rough Sex ,Discipline ,Black
Video language: English
The evening starts like any other, except the Steward has a bone to pick with tramp, or so it seems. She is bound to a cross and the consort is placed in front of her so that she gets a clear view of what the consort has to endure for tramp’s short comings. The Butler is present to assist in the punishment of the slaves. The Steward is so disappointed with them that he removes their precious collars and cuffs and tells them they will have to earn them back. The slaves are then punished more by the Butler’s huge cock as he fucks them both mercilessly and rotates between them until they both are used up. This continues throughout the evening and the Steward comes back to partake in the slave fuck fest.
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Community Dinner: Slave correction

The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1 Sebeka

A few days ago the girl was ordered to strip and she, being the brat she is, refused. With a handful of her hair and her wrists bound behind her back, I guide her to a chair in the basement. I put her over my knee and start spanking her with my hand. After a while I get up and roughly manhandle and rip her shirt open for a while before I position her facing a post. I tie her to it at her waist, before strapping a ballgag tightly in her mouth. I clover clamp her and then tie the clamps together around the post, pulling and stretching her nipples. I grab a thick leather strap and start whipping her ass with it. Every impact makes the girl jerk and yank on the clamps. Her reactions started off soft and subdued, but they have intensified into sqeals and yelps. After a while, I remove her boots and her jodphurs. I start by squeezing her clamped tits and smacking her ass with my hand. I pick up the belt and continue where I left off. Once her ass is a nice shade of red, I remove her clamps and the waist rope. I turn her around and remove her wrist rope and then tie her wrists around the post. I roughly rip away the rest of her shirt. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 20:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 450.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1

Hottie Likes To Play With This Pretty Brunette Naytahwaush

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Madlin And Cindy Hope
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, Wax, Anal, Toys, Lesbian
Mistress Cindy Hope has slavegirl Madlin to play with. While she reads a magazine, the Hungarian goddess keeps her naked submissive standing and leashed next to the couch...
Then Cindy decides to have fun with her subbie. She tugs her down by her leash and gets Madlin eating her out in this fetish Hot video. She has Madlin well-trained to lap deep at her dominant quim...
But Madlin’s duties are not only sexual. The Hungarian slavegirl fetches refreshments for her mistress, but then the domme cruelly trips her...
For such clumsiness, punishment is required in the form of a harsh spanking on Madlin’s naked bottom. In fact, determined to really redden that butt, Mistress Cindy puts Madlin over her knee to unforgettably warm those cheeks.
Then, for her further amusement, Mistress Cindy chains Madlin to the coffee table for some lesbian bondage and pours red candle wax all over the helpless girl’s nude body and shaved pussy! Madlin writhes and gasps in agony as her naked skin is littered with the sizzling wax.
But there’s even more - as inventive Mistress Cindy sits on her slave’s face and then takes out a black dildo for further humiliations and penetrations in this epic of Full HD Bdsm!
Duration: 37:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hottie Likes To Play With This Pretty Brunette

Ass Smothered Seat Cushion Volkel

Cast: Olivia Austin, Summer Brielle
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Face Sitting, Pantyhose, Big Tits, Latex
Mistresses Summer and Olivia have been walking around and want to relax, so they decide to put their slave to use as a human seat cushion for their asses. Summer first makes the slave bury his face in her ass and breath it in deeply, then orders him to lie down on the table so she can sit on his face and relax. Summer bounces and grinds her ass up and down the pathetic slave's face. Olivia then takes her turn on top of the slave, tempting him with her pantyhose clad ass but forbidding him to do anything more than sniff it. Summer then takes another turn sitting on the slave's face, but again has to punish him for his tongue use with her hand over his mouth. Summer bounces her ass off of his face extra hard as a punishment before dismounting from the slave's face, now sore and smelling from his Mistress's asses. All he is good for is to suffer for their amusement and comfort.
Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8157kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 782.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Smothered Seat Cushion

Daisy Ducati Petitions to Serve the House, and Anal Elberfeld

Cast: Bill Bailey ,Daisy Ducati ,Zoey Monroe
Genres: natural boobs ,Pain ,toned ,Humiliation ,Threesome ,Corporal Punishment ,Orgasm Denial ,Redhead ,Anal ,blond
It is my humble opinion that a good house slave should be proficient in keeping cocks hard and pussies wet. And Zoey Monroe’s pussy is about as fine as any that has pranced around the Upper Floor, especially when stuffed with Mr. Bailey’s freakishly huge cock. But first - the household tradition is to stand the petitioner up in front of everyone and make her squirm under an interrogation of pain and orgasms. What does she want here, why should we take her on, and what is she good for?
Meanwhile, Miss Zoey is tied spread eagle to a table as a centerpiece to amuse the brunch guests in a humiliating show of tease and orgasm denial. Watching the hot blonde squirm around on our dining room table in front of the guests makes my dick twitch almost as much as her tits bounce each time Bill rams her pussy with a fat rubber cock.
After brunch, we all retire to the lounge to see what these two sluts are really made of. Daisy is ordered to prove that her body really belongs to the House by sending her into the crowd to beg for orgasms. Zoey immediately fucks up and is caught loafing on the furniture - a sure invitation for the House Steward to get in her face, and a lesson in where her place is: kneeling on the floor with a hard cock down her throat.
By now, guests are steaming the place up fucking, sucking, smacking and tying each other into fucking pretzels as our two sluts try to keep up with the demands. The boy girl girl anal action heats up as Bills huge dick pounds Zoey’s tiny, tight asshole, and Daisy’s tounge is right there to keep everything lubed and happy. It is hot as fuck watching these two beautiful sluts get fucked all afternoon as the guests bang each other silly in the background. When they are finally ordered to get the come, their greedy faces are right there sharing the cock and swapping the jizz for all our amusement.
In the end, we can only keep one of them. Which one would you pick?
Duration: 1:20:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daisy Ducati Petitions to Serve the House, and Anal

PunishTeens - Ariel Grace Linjiang

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Legal Teen, Rough Sex, Facial, Cum in Mouth, BJ, Hardcore, All Sex
Ariel Grace does not like her pussy ass brother at all. He sits around complaining about the TV being too loud like a little bitch ass hoe. Her step brother does the best he can to shut his stuck up and hot teen sister. He just complies and tries to ignore her.
Duration: 36:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11715kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PunishTeens - Ariel Grace
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.22093 секунды с 9 запросами