View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 08:59 AM   #5570
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Daisy Ducati Petitions to Serve the House, and Anal Yulan

Cast: Bill Bailey ,Daisy Ducati ,Zoey Monroe
Genres: natural boobs ,Pain ,toned ,Humiliation ,Threesome ,Corporal Punishment ,Orgasm Denial ,Redhead ,Anal ,blond
Video language: English
It is my humble opinion that a good house slave should be proficient in keeping cocks hard and pussies wet. And Zoey Monroe’s pussy is about as fine as any that has pranced around the Upper Floor, especially when stuffed with Mr. Bailey’s freakishly huge cock. But first - the household tradition is to stand the petitioner up in front of everyone and make her squirm under an interrogation of pain and orgasms. What does she want here, why should we take her on, and what is she good for?
Meanwhile, Miss Zoey is tied spread eagle to a table as a centerpiece to amuse the brunch guests in a humiliating show of tease and orgasm denial. Watching the hot blonde squirm around on our dining room table in front of the guests makes my dick twitch almost as much as her tits bounce each time Bill rams her pussy with a fat rubber cock.
After brunch, we all retire to the lounge to see what these two sluts are really made of. Daisy is ordered to prove that her body really belongs to the House by sending her into the crowd to beg for orgasms. Zoey immediately fucks up and is caught loafing on the furniture - a sure invitation for the House Steward to get in her face, and a lesson in where her place is: kneeling on the floor with a hard cock down her throat.
By now, guests are steaming the place up fucking, sucking, smacking and tying each other into fucking pretzels as our two sluts try to keep up with the demands. The boy girl girl anal action heats up as Bills huge dick pounds Zoey’s tiny, tight asshole, and Daisy’s tounge is right there to keep everything lubed and happy. It is hot as fuck watching these two beautiful sluts get fucked all afternoon as the guests bang each other silly in the background. When they are finally ordered to get the come, their greedy faces are right there sharing the cock and swapping the jizz for all our amusement.
In the end, we can only keep one of them. Which one would you pick?
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:20:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daisy Ducati Petitions to Serve the House, and Anal

Jasmine Caro Vestaburg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Jasmine Caro
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, All Sex
Her new Master has the perfect approach to test her immediately: the sybian sex machine with her hands tied above her head. He has a present for her: a tiara. He flips on the machine and introduces her to his huge throbbing cock. Well, more like her throat.
Duration: 19:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jasmine Caro

TG - Elise Graves, Hazel Hypnotic - I Choose You Part 2 Champion

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
I am in the mood to dig deeper...
Hazel is a very reserved girl. She doesn't talk much, she doesn't anger quickly, she doesn't express herself often... unless she is in bondage. It is then, when Hazel can let go. Relax. Express herself a bit.
But I am interested in finding out more than she is probably wanting to give. I like intimacy. Closeness. I like seeing others vulnerable and transparent in nature.
Hazel's pussy is first up for further contemplation. For that to happen, Hazel sits, highly exposed, stopped to a wooden "chair." Both she and I know that her pussy is on display. As with any exploration, I begin from the outside and work my way in. Excitement rushes to her cunt as her lips are sucked into a pussy pump. It's fun to watch her pussy expand and fill the cup. Hazel squeals. I smile.
After some time, Hazel's labia lips are grabbed with clover clamps and stretched wide to allow for deeper contemplation. Eventually, though, I must enter her. As that is the only true way to understand another human. To become one with them. I ask her if she trusts me, which she answers affirmatively. This is important, as what I am doing requires a connection between her body and mind. I must have Hazel accept me for the full connection to be complete - Hazel and I are united as one inside her cunt with my entire fist.
Examining one's body is only the beginning. The mind is much more interesting to me. Exploring someone's mind is possible in a variety of ways, but on this day, I am interested in using fear as a means of uncovering the truth. For, through fear, one can get to the core. With the aide of a gas mask and rebreathing bag, I set out to see what Hazel is made of. How much control does she actually have over herself?
Can she control her breathing enough to stay in the mask - or does she suck all the oxygen out of her allotted air supply like the greedy bondage slut that she is? What happens when Hazel's pussy is introduced to an electrified vibrator? I doubt you've ever heard an ear-piercing scream quite like the one Hazel makes in response to this toy. Watch as Hazel become increasingly stressed by her conditions.
What is Hazel made of? You be the judge.
Duration: 45:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6747kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - Elise Graves, Hazel Hypnotic - I Choose You Part 2

TG - Elise Graves, Hazel Hypnotic - I Choose You Part 1 Winooski

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
I love Hazel's suffering.
Hazel gets it. She agrees that bondage is hilarious. Suffering is soothing. Pain is pleasure.
When Hazel reaches the "oh shit" zone, she transitions from squeals to knowing laughter. It's then that she realizes her situation is fucked up. She gets the humor. The pure ridiculousness of this picture becomes clear to her: A girl in bondage hanging by her ankles with a taped up face and exposed ass and breasts. She is fucked. And she knows it. And she loves it.
I like those who see the comedy. Life is hilarious. And there is no reason to not indulge in it further. Hazel knows this and lives by this. She laughs when she's hurt. She cries when she orgasms. She gets it.
I choose Hazel first, because I love the way she suffers. Its not a particular action she makes, or the many sounds she sings. It's her ability to see her tied-up self clearly.
Whether she yelps or growls, Hazel means what she says when she's suffering. When in bondage, Hazel can see her situation for what it is - untainted by any filter. With this clarity, she is confidant she can handle anything that comes her way. Most people can't see that, but she can. I love Hazel's suffering. I love the ways in which she suffers. All her ways. She gets it.
I choose her first.
Duration: 43:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - Elise Graves, Hazel Hypnotic - I Choose You Part 1

Veruca James high Lovelady

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
So here is the deal, Veruca. You have one day to prove yourself. If OT is going to pay you for your time you had better make yourself worth it. Screaming and crying aren't discouraged, but if, at any point, you quit you can just forget about being able to pay your bills. It doesn't matter how humiliating or painful the interview process gets, just remember that every orgasm, cane stroke, or terrifying moment is one step closer to that pay check you so desperately need.
Duration: 45:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veruca James high

Humiliation Slut Garrettsville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Slutty, little Kali gets off on her humiliation. While PD has her locked up to the wall by her mouth he really lets her have it. Hands behind her back, Kali takes the nose hooks and a tongue clamp, leaving a trail of drool all down her chest. He plays with her eyes, nose, tits and pussy, reminding her that she will do anything he commands. That includes jerking off his cock and stripping naked on the wall. She takes his cock first, then she takes his cane, across her tits, legs and pussy.
Duration: 1:09:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Humiliation Slut

Ballbusting Training Day Tajikistan

Cast: Mistress Nikki Whiplash
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Humiliation, Kicking, Lingerie, Stockings, High Heels
It's ballbusting training day for two of Nikki's unlucky slaves! They're both bound and not going anywhere until Nikki says so - with one hanging upside down from the ceiling by his spread ankles! Both pairs of balls are looking vulnerable, and great targets for Nikki's sadistic affections. Nikki gives both slaves lots of ball abuse, with kicking, slapping and vice-like crushes in her strong fingers. Just listen to those howls of agony!
Duration: 16:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 373.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ballbusting Training Day
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04241 секунды с 9 запросами