View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 08:57 AM   #5565
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ballbusting Surprise with Lady Bellatrix East Preston

Cast: Lady Bellatrix
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Cock And Ball Torture, Humiliation
This is an excerpt to a real ballbusting session. My regular was coming over and I decide to give him the surprise of a lifetime. She happened to be visiting at the time so I thought lets give him his money's worth. The slave is bound to a pole and received continuous brutal blows where we take turns on him in various positions.. as much as slave wails he continues having a raging hard on. The torture continues as Lady Bellatrix and I torment my regular ballbusting slave after he has already endured many kicks knees and slaps Lady B makes him get on all fours and kicks him hard from behind until he can take no more. We bind him back on the bondage pole and decide to take turns slapping him as hard as we can, while chatting about girl stuff and making fun of the slave. Although he is in agony his hard cock tells us he needs more blows. This is an excerpt to a real ballbusting session.
Format: avi
Duration: 28:24
Video: 720x404, DivX 5, 1367kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 312.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ballbusting Surprise with Lady Bellatrix

Awesome Welter Weight Match up with Mistress Kara vs. Bella Rossi Richards Bay

Cast: Mistress Kara, Bella Rossi
Genres: Lezdom, Wrestling, Strapon, Girls Fight, Domination, Humiliation
This is an exciting Welter Weight match up early in the Season. Both wrestlers have displayed superior skill against other opponents. This is the first time they go toe to toe for Ultimate Surrender. Bella Rossi made it to the Semi finals of Last Season ( season 9). Mistress Kara is a rookie for this year but she has been taking down everyone who has crossed her path, including last season's Summer Vengeance 2nd place taker( 2nd place is first loser), Izamar. Will Mistress Kara make Bella bow down to. Bella Annihilate-her. An outstanding standing 69 lift and carry with blow job and pussy licking in round 4.
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Awesome Welter Weight Match up with Mistress Kara vs. Bella Rossi

Avas Bathwater Business Karamay

Cast: Ava
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Bikini, Training, Foot Fetish
Young people everywhere are starting their own businesses. Some people sell things like makeup or like cute shoes, but girls KNOW that when they’re hot… losers will buy anything from you. That’s why it was sooo easy for Princess Ava to make a profit off of her dirty bathwater! It’s so great because Princess Ava gets to relax in the bath and take selfies of her perfect body. At the same time, losers literally beg to get a taste of her dirty bathwater. So she like gets paid to take a bath LOL. But like ANY super hot girl, she’s not gonna do the “dirty work” of bottling it herself. (That’s what slaves are for!) As Princess Ava soaks off her dirt and sweat in the tub, the Mean Girl house betas are at her beck and call to serve her in any capacity. Obviously like any beta male, they cannot resist their urge to taste Ava’s bathwater and beg her to take their money so they can have a taste. So Ava sells them Straws for drinking LOL. Because there is only so much bathwater to sell from this batch, Ava keeps raising her prices until this losers go broke hahahaha. Who knew the bathwater industry was so lucrative!
Duration: 16:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps
Audio: 294kbps

File size: 764.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Avas Bathwater Business

Ball Shocks for Pup Frisco City

Cast: Princess Cindi
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, High Heels, Ball Abuse, Human Furniture, CFNM
Its the first day for my newest domestic pain slave and whore, LOL! I decided to see just what I have to deal with here. I little humiliating and degrading puppy play along with A shock collar. Yes! But its a better test of how much pain a slave can take when I make him attach the shock collar around his ball sack, lol! I have Empress Jennifer running camera on this video so you might hear her laughing at him off-camera when he screams for his life, haha! But he must endure the shocks as well as letting me test him out as human furniture to rest my princess feet on while I watch TV. After all, he will be serving me and any guests as human furniture whenever I want- so he better get used to it.
Duration: 10:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11723kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 905.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ball Shocks for Pup

Bad Audition Oregon City

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Strap-On, Anal
Video language: English
We've seen it time and time again in the media these days. The pretty girl shows up for her audition with the gross old producer⁄director. She's supposed to flirt or she's not going to get the part. The more she resists the more insistent he gets. He suggests they "rehearse" the kissing scene. His breath is disgusting.
Duration: 56:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Audition

Brutalmaster - Filth Shaved Bald Bitch Torture Gepp

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
It is about time this piece of meat was shaved, don’t you think — along with having her huge udders tortured at the same time. She looks so much better now, makeup running from tears of pain and humiliation, udders bound and bruised, and a bald head which she will keep from now on.
Duration: 26:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18421kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutalmaster - Filth Shaved Bald Bitch Torture

Bad Ass Dragon Kicks Little White Girl's Ass In Non-Scripted Sex Wrestling Peach Springs

Cast: DragonLily, Chloe Camilla
Genres: Lezdom, Wrestling, Strapon, Girls Fight, Domination, Humiliation
The Dragon gets a warm-up match heading into the seeding for the Summer Vengeance Tournament coming up. A time to practice new holds, new techniques, and new ways to finger fuck your opponents to near orgasms on the mat. Chloe Camilla gets a chance to move up in the rankings, if she can hold her own she might get a shot at the upcoming tournament. We don’t expect her to win by any margin but we are going to watch closely how badly she loses. Chloe is ranked 18th and must show us something that might get her into the top. The Dragon destroys the Conqueror. Fingers are in Chloe’s pussy early and often. The Dragon uses her leg locks and brutal technique to good advantage. Chloe is almost made to cum on the mat but somehow manages to avoid that humiliation. The Dragon takes the loser and fist fucks her in RD4 to a screaming orgasm then leaves her shuddering and convulsing on the mat, soaking in her own pussy juices.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 44:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 536.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Ass Dragon Kicks Little White Girl's Ass In Non-Scripted Sex Wrestling
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03507 секунды с 9 запросами