View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 08:46 AM   #4791
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

TG - Elise Graves, Hazel Hypnotic - I Choose You Part 1 Pentwater

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
I love Hazel's suffering.
Hazel gets it. She agrees that bondage is hilarious. Suffering is soothing. Pain is pleasure.
When Hazel reaches the "oh shit" zone, she transitions from squeals to knowing laughter. It's then that she realizes her situation is fucked up. She gets the humor. The pure ridiculousness of this picture becomes clear to her: A girl in bondage hanging by her ankles with a taped up face and exposed ass and breasts. She is fucked. And she knows it. And she loves it.
I like those who see the comedy. Life is hilarious. And there is no reason to not indulge in it further. Hazel knows this and lives by this. She laughs when she's hurt. She cries when she orgasms. She gets it.
I choose Hazel first, because I love the way she suffers. Its not a particular action she makes, or the many sounds she sings. It's her ability to see her tied-up self clearly.
Whether she yelps or growls, Hazel means what she says when she's suffering. When in bondage, Hazel can see her situation for what it is - untainted by any filter. With this clarity, she is confidant she can handle anything that comes her way. Most people can't see that, but she can. I love Hazel's suffering. I love the ways in which she suffers. All her ways. She gets it.
I choose her first.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - Elise Graves, Hazel Hypnotic - I Choose You Part 1

Anal Extremists - Angela White Pleasant Shade

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Angela White
Genres: Gonzo, Hardcore , Anal DP
We present buxom Australian Angela White takes Mandingos bbc in her ass!
Duration: 29:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7755kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Extremists - Angela White

Extreme Fucking Orgasms: Rain DeGrey Sadieville

Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: switch ,Ball Gag ,Blonde ,Domination ,Submission ,Bondage ,fake boobs ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation
What the fuck is with this woman????? One non stop screaming fucking orgasm after another till she is a puddle of cum… We have had extreme orgasms in scenes before but never like this… This is a shoot Not to be missed!
Duration: 47:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Fucking Orgasms: Rain DeGrey

Watch You Cheat - I Like To Watch San Benito

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Watch You Cheat
Cast: Lauren Phillips, Quinton James
Genres: Redhead, Big Tits, Fingering, Milf, Tattoos, Hairy, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Ass, Cuckold, Big ass, Cum on Pussy, Curvy, straight, doggy style, kissing, pussy eating
Lauren Phillips and David Lee are playing some pool in their lounge. They have a free-and-easy energy between them, outlined by the occasional suggestive joke or playful glance. It's clear that this couple is extremely comfortable with each other. So comfortable, in fact, that they just might be open to trying something they've never done before.
Duration: 40:50
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Watch You Cheat - I Like To Watch

Jewell Marceau Extreme - Bottoms Up Bassfield

Cute busty sexy girl Jewell Marceau represents her movies, filled with BDSM torture, spanking, whipping, bondage, tits squeezing and other BDSM stuff. She can act as a slave girl and, also, as a cruel mistress, so you can delight with variety of her BDSM skills.
Jewell Marceau is studying feverishly for her upcoming nursing exams. Her roommate Karrlie Dawn is nothing but a loud nuisance, so Jewell has decided she will shut Karrlie up good and quiet in her own devious way. Karrlie is shocked and humiliated when Jewell pulls out her bundles of rope, gags, bag, butt plug, and strap-on from her toy bag! After several , a spanking, and an ass fucking Karrlie finally finds herself worn out and successfully quiet. Finally satisfied, Jewell seems quite pleased at how persuasive her dirty work turned out to be and continues with her studies in peaceful silence!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:30:30
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 792.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jewell Marceau Extreme - Bottoms Up

HT - The Dream Realized - Mistress Elise Graves and Emma Quezaltenango

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Emma, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
The Queen of Pain Elise Graves leads Emma through an epic dance of both pain and pleasure
Today is a very special day indeed. It is the meeting up of two legendary Queens of Pain. For years Elise Graves has been heading up North to get her masochistic fix by getting her ass beaten for Paintoy as only she can. We thought it was about time to return the favor.
Today the student becomes the teacher. All those years of masochistic bliss has molded Elise into an energy to be reckoned with when it comes to dishing out the suffering. And there is no better recipient then Emma, who has watched Elise writhe in shoot after shoot for Paintoy. Emma had always wanted to be an Intersec girl and today she finally gets her chance.
What follows is an orgy of pain and pleasure under Elise's expert hands. The lean toned body of Emma is like clay that is molded into painslut flesh. Emma is hooded, whipped, caned, gagged, hogtied and hung upside down in a full suspension. Each whip lash stands out in bright red streaks across her pale flesh. Elise is a tiny sadistic pain pixie that pushes Emma further and further into the realms of subspace, and the naked joy in her eyes is undeniable.
Their dance is a beautiful thing to witness and the bond between them undeniable. In the end Elise leaves Emma a heaving undone mess of worked over masochist covered in marks and sweat. It is a beautiful look on her. Thank you for coming down and visiting us Emma, you make a great Intersec girl!
Duration: 43:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - The Dream Realized - Mistress Elise Graves and Emma

Bangin' Brunette Broad New Germantown

Cast: Beretta James
Genres: Fingering ,mixed ,Cattle Prod ,Nipple Clamps ,Submission ,fake boobs ,Bondage ,Domination ,Shackle ,Corporal Punishment
Beretta James steps into a world of pain and pleasure.
She is restrained and spread. Stripped of her clothing and hoisted onto the balls of her feet by the ass hook firmly planted and tied off. She drools through her ball gag and it runs past the magnetic weights on her nipple clamps. The possibility of an orgasm allows her to endure the position.
The willing and perfect body is zip tied to a metal frame. Spread out and extremely vulnerable, she learns the hard way how to respect the cattle prod. Her anticipation matches the ferocious jolt making her orgasms that much harder.
She is positioned in a squat with her legs and arms pulled taut. Her wrists shackled to her neck and her ankles shackled to her waist. A compromising situation. She is made to bounce up and down on a cock until she is whipped and vibed into orgasm.
Duration: 54:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bangin' Brunette Broad
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04521 секунды с 9 запросами