View Single Post
Old 06-28-2024, 08:31 AM   #3487
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

White Lingerie Fawnskin

Some days you just want to feel innocent. All fresh and new. Like a virgin, perhaps. Today may be that day. I decide to surprise Johnny by wearing a white satin bustier that I have had for a very long time. He probably gave this to me very early in our marriage. And, I pair it with ever so sexy white satin panties, stockings and my best sparkly silver high heels. Johnny is quite taken aback when he sees me. He loves me in white lingerie. I think it was from the early bondage photos he saw when he was young. So, what is a man to do in this situation. I will tell you. He decides to make me feel like a bondage virgin again. He calmly and securely fastens a metal collar around my neck and then proceeds to tie my arms above my head with silvery gray rope and puts a pristine white ball gag in my mouth. And, just like that. My memory is refreshed. Yep. This is why I have a habit of dressing this way for my Johnny.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 580.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: White Lingerie

Ass Locked Cunt Licker Cresson

Cast: Adria Rae
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Anal Hook, Stockings, Cock And Ball Torture
The best way to transform an unruly slave into an obedient pussy whipped bitch is by using their manhood to force them on all fours. Mistress Adria Rae has her bitch boy's hole locked tight with an ass hook and balls trapped in a humbler keeping him extra docile and obedient. She orders him to worship her ass and cunt knowing his only focus will be on pleasing his Goddess. He physically is unable to do anything else.
Duration: 11:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11243kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 974.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Locked Cunt Licker

Lost Bet Part I Earp

As Members you might have noticed that Ive been pushing for people to follow me on twitter? Well a while ago I set a goal to get to 500 followers on my twitter page by June. I figured it wouldnt be hard and I made the mistake of betting Johnny that I could do it too. Johnny put my collar on me that has the tag that has "Jackie" written on it. There he attached a spreader bar and then secured my hands to either end of the spreader bar. I complained and of course, he used my ballgag on me. This was worse as he kept taunting me as I tried to edit. I ended up drooling all over my satin shirt. I at least kicked my heels off, since he really didnt tie my legs. I had stockings on and a matching corset with panties as well.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:41
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 129.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lost Bet Part I

Minia - Minia Puts Her Stepson to Work On Her Pussy (2024) Kottayam

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Minia
Genres: Hairy, Milf
Video language: English
Minia likes to be waited on hand and foot - literally - by her doting stepson. After ordering him around and getting him to help try on some high heeled shoes, she can't resist having him do so much more. Wasting no time, she lunges at him for heavy kissing, then takes out her big natural GILF tits for him to grope and suck on, then switches to sucking his cock and giving him some tit fucking. Having warmed him up, he yanks off her leggings and starts fucking her through her crotchless lacy black stockings. They fuck missionary, cowgirl, doggystyle, and more, until he pulls out and shoots his load all over her stomach and hairy GILF pussy.
Duration: 24:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7194kbps
Audio: 315kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Minia - Minia Puts Her Stepson to Work On Her Pussy (2024)

Ass Addiction Sioux City

Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Facesittng, Big Butt, Latex, High Heels, Stockings
Goddess AJ's slave is completely addicted to her big, perfect bubble butt in every way possible. She taunts him by rubbing her latex covered ass all over his face while denying his locked up cock all forms of pleasure. She commands her bitch to continue worshiping her ass properly by licking in-between her sweaty cheeks then tongue fucking her sweet holes. When she is done abusing his tongue for her pleasure she leaves him blue-balled and sexually frustrated just how she likes her men.
Duration: 13:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10744kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Addiction

The Magic Monmouth Beach

I bought this bustier from Walmart (that's right, I said Walmart) a long time ago and I'm not sure Johnny really liked it. But, I decided to put it on and see how he reacts. I think his reaction was quite favorable. As soon as I step out of the bathroom in my black sheer bustier, panties and stockings, Johnny pulls me into his arms and tells me he has an idea. It turns out, his idea involved tying my arms behind my back, putting a black cloth detective style gag over my mouth and leading me up onto the bed. Once on the bed, he pulls out the liberator cushion and props my hitachi magic wand up inside it. Then, he helps me up onto the cushion and watches me enjoy my time on the magic wand. I guess Johnny is not all bad.
Duration: 9:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5832kbps

File size: 415.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Magic

Yellow Corset La Crete

How about a little yellow fever? I mean, I don't want you to get sick, but it might not hurt to get all hot and bothered by the sight of me in this yellow corset and a hogtie. Johnny was definitely not harmed when we were shooting this video. He ties me in a strict hogtie with rope and puts a metal collar on me. Then, Johnny puts a little cloth packing in my mouth and wraps an insane amount of vet wrap around my head. Finally, he just watches me struggle all tied up in my yellow corset, black stockings, panties and gloves. I think this has not only been painless, he seems to be a bit cheered up!
Duration: 12:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5892kbps

File size: 560.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yellow Corset
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03496 секунды с 9 запросами