LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cutie Cumload La Sal

Cast: CJ Parker, Austin Walker
Genres: Gay, Anal, Oral, Bareback, Masturbation, Rimming, Twinks, Kissing
Video language: English
These young gays explore just how much fun it can be to indulge in the carnal pleasures of hung men, long foreskin and tight asses
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 919.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cutie Cumload

Name of the Game Guaynabo

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Jocks, Studs, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Cock, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshots
Sports studs love to fuck. With rock-hard toned bodies they can't get enough of rock-hard cock!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:40:11
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Name of the Game

A Raw Thick Twink Cock For His Hole Engativa

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome.
All the boys are looking great as they hang out in the sun and enjoy the pool, but Zack and Cooper have had their eyes on each other for a while. The boys finally hook up and head to the bedroom where those gorgeous cocks are soon revealed for lots of sucking. The thick meat young Cooper has needs some tight hole, and his new bareback buddy Zack is more than happy to have his hole stretched out around that dick! Watch as Cooper uses his thick twink cock with obvious skill, taking the boys to a cummy bareback mess
Duration: 14:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6175kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 686.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Raw Thick Twink Cock For His Hole

Blade Vol. 7 - Prince Of Hikaru - 1of2 Samos

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Future Movie
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral Sex, BlowJob, HandJob, Toy, Solo, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
超豪華版!全18パート210分収� �!
イケメンモデル19人出演。
ついに登場
究極のアイドル「ヒカル」デビュー� �!
超A級イケメン をめちゃくちゃに・・・
Format: avi
Duration: 1:43:25
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1463kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blade Vol. 7 - Prince Of Hikaru - 1of2

Twink Top - Michael Flex - Chapter 3 - Top Training Veribest

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Twink Top
Cast: Michael Flex, Coach Stone
Genres: anal, bareback, cum, gay, kissing, oral, rimming
I can’t get enough of young Michael. He’s the best player I’ve coached in many years and he’s recently become one of my best ever lovers! He’s the full package; he’s got a great body and an amazing dick, he’s constantly horny and to cap it all off, he’s not afraid to experiment. He’s always up for new experiences and the look on his face when he’s cumming is close to addictive. When I started to suspect he’d been with one of the other coaches, I felt a pang of jealousy. This emotion took me by surprise; it instantly made me want to have sex with him on a more regular basis, just so he didn’t feel the need to look elsewhere. This boy is way too special to lose. I invited him back to my office this afternoon after the training session and canceled a dinner which had been in my plans for weeks. I felt a bit only a bit guilty about ditching my friend at the last minute, but a guy’s gotta do what a guy’s gotta do! Within seconds, Michael and I were kissing. He was on top of me on the couch, thrusting his big fat dick against my groin. He wrapped his long, snake-like legs around my body and got me all kinds of up for it! I soon had his dick in my mouth. It’s the damned tastiest dick I’ve ever wrapped my lips around and the boy knows exactly how to get it sliding deep down into my throat. He also gives pretty good head himself. If he weren’t such a brilliant top, I’d be up for swapping roles with him. He can be quite domineering when he wants to be. Lemme tell you, when you do a job which involves calling the shots every day of your life, it can be quite hot to be told what to do for a change especially by someone so young. He likes me to stick my ass out while he gives my hole a good going over with his dirty little tongue. He wants me to be nice and wet so he can slide himself into me with the least resistance. He was so hopped-up to get it on with me this afternoon that he shoved it in without warning. I had to get him to stop for a moment to catch my breath! I squatted over the couch and allowed him to pummel me with the speed and force his body was calling for. I got onto my back and Michael continued thrusting like a jackhammer, plainly desperate to nut in his coach. It’s hard to explain quite how good he feels inside me. He fucks relentlessly and ruthlessly, often simply gritting his teeth, rolling his eyes to heaven and doing whatever he needs to do to gain maximum pleasure for himself. He came deep inside me, squirting a hefty load right into my guts. I think I can still feel it inside me, even now...
Duration: 28:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7737kbps
Audio: 242kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twink Top - Michael Flex - Chapter 3 - Top Training

You're In The Army, Wow! Sc.1 Lemoore

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
In the army you need to know the perfect strategies to take down your enemy! That's what these boys know how to do! That blond twink with nice cock made an unavoidable and wet trap! Now that he's wet he can't keep wearing those clothes, and he's gonna get wet in a lot of more ways in the moment that his ass lets his guard down and it's all naked for the cock of the other boy to get in and do some.
Duration: 22:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5805kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 985.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: You're In The Army, Wow! Sc.1

Now, That's Impressive: Max Romano & Rob Quin (720p,1080p) Sault Sainte Marie

Cast: Max Romano, Rob Quin
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Rob hasn’t been doing as well in school as he led his stepdad to believe. Rob only pursued engineering to impress Max in the first place, so his confession comes with a lot of weight. Max tells Rob that he’d love him no matter what and shows just how grateful he is to have a stepson like Rob. Max pulls out his cock, and Rob can’t wait to have a taste. He wants to show Max that there is still something to be impressed by, if not engineering. The sweet twink bottoms and lets his stepdad stretch out his perfectly tight hole. Max loves being inside of his stepson - it’s a sensation they’ve both wanted for a long time now. Max fucks hard until he pumps Rob’s cute ass full of hot, sticky cum.

Total size: 1.2 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Now, That's Impressive: Max Romano & Rob Quin (720p,1080p)

Время генерации страницы 0.11350 секунды с 9 запросами