View Single Post
Old 06-27-2024, 01:45 PM   #40905
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Natalia Forrest – a bit too much Salto

We love Natalia Forrest! She is so scared of everything! Her reactions are priceless, so we couldn’t resist starting higher (at level 5) and turning the power up very fast. The last shock at level 20 was a bit too much though…
Format: mp4
Duration: 5:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14606kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 596.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Natalia Forrest – a bit too much

Pushed, Pinned, Pounded Part 1 Rumford

Milcah Halili has been eagerly awaiting having their own live feed on Real Time Bondage, but we aren't entirely sure they knows what they're getting themself into. That's why we have decided to start them off light. We sit them down, handcuffed to fellow model Lorelei Lee, and ask the two of them a few questions about themselves. We get an idea of what they've tried, what they haven't, what they like, and what they don't. We are going to try a bit of each on the both of them.
We put Lorelei Lee into a metal barrel with just her head sticking out so she can watch as our handlers have their fun abusing Milcah's body. Two of our handlers take out whips and stand on either side of them, lashing at them with the tails, leaving red marks up and down them where their flesh was stung. Our handlers wrap Milcah's eyes in tape, so that they cannot see when they are about to be struck again.
Matt grabs a flogger and beats their tits and their pussy, making them shake and pull against their neck rope and the brutal strappado their arms are pulled into. Then he uses a wooden cane to beat their ass until there are a few good lasting bruises for Milcah to take home at the end of their time together. After that it is time for Milcah to take a breather so that they can be ready and rested for the rest of their time in the dungeon. They are nowhere near done yet.
Duration: 45:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7304kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pushed, Pinned, Pounded Part 1

HarmonyConcepts Part 1 Hog Tie Hell Wyckoff

Release Year: 2003
Studio: HarmonyConcepts
Cast: Summer Cummings, Hollywood, Jenni Lee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
"Hog Tie Hell!! Our models finished these shoots very shaken up. "Some of the toughest ties I've ever been in", many of them said. Duets, toe-ties, vertical ht's and chain hoists.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:57:17
Video: 496x368, xvid, 749kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 763.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HarmonyConcepts Part 1 Hog Tie Hell

Sweaty Pig Part 1 Bloomingrose

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation
London River is a fucked up pig. A sex up, sweaty pig. She's straining to hold herself up because the metal collar around her neck doesn't let her sit, squat, or stand upright, it just locks her into some terrible middle position.
Duration: 41:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweaty Pig Part 1

Mallory Knots Harman

Cast: Mallory Knots
Genres: Breast Bondage ,Breast Abuse ,Outdoors ,natural boobs ,Domination ,Rope Bondage ,Bondage ,shaped ,shaved ,Brunette
Video language: English
Sierra was born to be bound…the way she struggles in her binds is priceless and those pleading eyes just make you want to add more rope so that this gem could never get away! This is a BONUS update, there will be a full update on Friday!
Duration: 17:44
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 206.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mallory Knots

Spankingglamour - Everly Haze part 035 (4k) Burney

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the every time!
Duration: 14:19
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 24635kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spankingglamour - Everly Haze part 035 (4k)

My Workout Roaring Branch

Apparently, I have been ignoring my need to exercise. So, today, it is time to get in a little bondage work out. Dressed in my new gray leggings, black tennis shoes and a blue t-shirt, Johnny dreams up a whole new predicament (based on a picture he saw on that pesky internet) for me to try. He has me stand behind the short metal pole, and has me bend over. Then, he ties my legs together, at the knees, with rope and attaches them to the pole. At the same point where my legs attach to the pole, Johnny secures my metal cuff bound wrists to the pole as well. My collar is secured to the top of the pole with a chain. Johnny finishes this seemingly inocuous looking situation with a leather panel gag that for some reason makes me drool more than the ball gag. I am actually pleased that I maintain the position rather well for the pictures and videos. But, unfortunately, I am painfully reminded that I really should try to get in some exercise from time to time. That would make all this bondage stuff a whole lot easier!
Duration: 13:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 592.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Workout

Время генерации страницы 0.03579 секунды с 9 запросами