luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Ass Fucked And Buttplugged

Ass Fucked And Buttplugged

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Hogtie, Gloves, Fingering, Butt Plug

I have my slave on the floor, and he is tightly bound in a hogtie position. It's a very stressfull position, and has been waiting a while for me to arrive. As I enter the dungeon, I know he thinks I'm going to release him. Not so... I have decided to make my bitch useful, and tell him to prepare to suffer. As he's wearing a collar and leash, I give him a few hard tugs before getting him to worship my feet and kiss my beautiful shoes. With him so helpless, I decided to give him a good fucking. I put on a pair of latex gloves and prepare my strapon. As I look down on my bitch, I know he's going to give me great plaesure as I fuck his ass. I shove my cock in and he lets out a squeal. I want to hear him squeal louder, so I fuck him harder and faster while giving him some slaps of encouragement. After I have fucked his ass, I want him to continue to suffer. So I remove my cock from the strapon, and with a screwing motion I shove it all the way up his sorry ass. He squeals in pain as I continue with his . As he worships my feet in gratitude, I finally leave him to struggle and squirm with no escape from his butt plug hogtie.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3139kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 299.6 MB

Download Ass Fucked And Buttplugged

Ass Addiction Strapon Therapy

Cast: Sarah DiAvola
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Handjob, Pantyhose, Bodysuit, Big Tits

Dr Sarah Diavola teaches her patient who is obsessed with women's asses to view asses in a whole new way. Dr Sarah explains to Lance as she pounds his ass that this will be saving his marriage. She has already spoken to his wife, who is more than thrilled to be fucking him at home this way regularly. Dr Sarah lets Lance release by making him ride her strap-on cock while she jerks him off until he cums all over himself.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:35
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video V8, 3658kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 409.3 MB

Download Ass Addiction Strapon Therapy
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03362 секунды с 9 запросами