View Single Post
Old 06-27-2024, 11:01 AM   #1408
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Bad Boy Toy Litchfield Park

Cast: Arabelle Raphael
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Anal, Stockings, Pegging, Bondage, Orgasm Denial, Handjob
Lounging on the couch, talking on the phone, Mistress Arabelle Raphael rests her feet up on the back of her piece of human furniture, DJ. Through his leather mask, he tries to slyly lick the tips of Arabelle's high heels and she notices. She digs her heels into his back and scolds him for being so bold. Arabelle takes her heels off and shoves her foot in DJ's mouth and calls him pathetic. She puts her feet on the ground and spanks DJ's ass as he's bent over worshiping her feet. She makes him stand up and teases his cock that's been locked in a see-through plexiglass ball smasher that holds his nuts prisoner. First she bites his dick and then she zaps his cock with an electronic zapper. She presses her ass against his cock and the cage gets tighter. She zaps his whole body and tells him to dance and he dances around in pain trying to please his Mistress. Next Mistress Arabelle has DJ get on his hands and knees. As she sits on the leather couch, she tugs at a rope tied to DJ's cock and balls and fucks DJ's ass with a dildo attached to her high heel shoe. She turns him around and makes him suck the cock attached to the strap-on she wears. She commands DJ to get on the couch and bend over and he obeys. She fucks him with a strap-on deep and hard and commands him not to look at her. In the final scene, Arabelle has DJ completely immobilized on the floor. She's wrapped his whole body in black electrical tape like a mummy. She gets his dick hard to use it for her pleasure. She uses his dick like a human dildo and fucks it until she cums. She climbs up his body and sits on his face with her pussy. She smashes his face with her big beautiful tits while she fucks him some more. Mistress Arabelle's pussy is too amazing and DJ can't hold in his cum anymore and shoots his pathetic load all over himself.
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:57
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 646.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Boy Toy

Bust My Balls Olcott

Cast: Aleksa Nicole
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, High Heels, Kicking, Cock And Ball Torture
Mistress Aleksa may be petite, but she can bring a man to his knees quickly with a few hard ball kicks. She orders her slave "man up" and present his balls, she laughs as he doubles over in pain from the hard kicks straight to his groin.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3903kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 216.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bust My Balls

Ass Fuck Chill Out Schaghticoke

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Training, Gloves
I'm with three of my mistress friends, and we are having a chat about what best to do with our newbie slave. He requires some training. However we all have different ideas what that might be, and eventually decide on some strapon training. I have him tightly bound to the bench, and while the other mistresses get ready to inflict some pain on him. I begin to fuck his ass. He squeals for mercy, and I give him a couple of slaps and tell him to shut up. Then my friend takes a turn at giving him a good fucking, while he gets flogged and caned, along with a good strapon gagging. As a newbie, we can't be too severe on our bitch. Therefore, we use his training to enjoy a chat, and an ass fuck chill-out.
Duration: 8:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7124kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 463.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Fuck Chill Out

Horny Strapon Video Formoso

Cast: Aubrey, Silvester
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo, Stockings, Anal
Elegant and ladylike Aubrey really likes to dominate guys, and today Silvester will be her next sex pet. She whips out her big strap-on tool and lets her boyfriend reveal his great cock-sucking skills. After that the horny mistress fingers Silvester's asshole to prepare him for some hot butt drilling that is about to follow. Finally, she nails his tight male ass in every possible way.
Duration: 18:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 426.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny Strapon Video

Audrey Leigh and Rok Brevard

Cast: Audrey Leigh ,Rok
Genres: Blonde ,Fingering ,Anal ,Dominatrix ,Humiliation ,Pegging ,Smoking ,foreskin ,Pussy Eating ,Slave
Video language: English
Audrey brings some toys home to try out on her boyfriend…turns out he isn’t very good in bed and needs to be educated on what really get’s her off…which of course is causing him pain! It isn’t all bad though, Rok has a smoking fetish and Audrey loves to tease him with a cigarette, it isn’t long before he cums all over himself and Audrey decides to tie up his balls tight and give him some thorough oral and anal training.
Duration: 25:05
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 292.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Audrey Leigh and Rok

Turning A Female Ass Into A Second Cunt Churchs Ferry

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Lezdom, Strapon, Pegging, Ass Spreading, Humiliation
I have tied down my female slave bitch, with her legs spread and raised and her ass and cunt fully exposed. Today I’m going to work on her tight ass hole: I want to stretch it as wide as her cunt. I took the biggest dildo she can take in her pussy and I will use it to open up her shitty hole. It takes a lot of effort to introduce just the tip and I have to push really hard to insert it full length. Now I start pumping her really hard and deep. I stop only when I’m exhausted but her ordeal is not over yet. I want her ass to remain permanently stretched, like a real cunt, therefore, I push again the big dildo in her ass with my foot. I let her there, tied, with that pole inside.
Duration: 13:06
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1277kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 138.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turning A Female Ass Into A Second Cunt

A Hot Strapon Movie Golden Valley

Cast: Aubrey, Austin A
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo, Stockings, Anal
Aubrey blindfolds her thong wearing lover Austin and pushes his head right between her legs for some nice clam diving. When her pussy gets soaking wet, she shoves one end of her long dildo into her slit sparing another end for her nasty pussy boy. She makes him suck the jelly toy to make it ready for his pooper and after working his rear with her fingers, she slides his thong aside and rams her dildo up his ass.
Duration: 18:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 427.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Hot Strapon Movie

Время генерации страницы 0.03435 секунды с 9 запросами