View Single Post
Old 06-27-2024, 10:33 AM   #9666
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

New Pole Dancing Bodysuit New Bern

Mina just received her new pole dancing shipment from Rad Polewear. She is in love with one of the lace bodysuits, I am too! So anyway it was getting late in the afternoon, some really nice light coming in through the window, so what better thing to do than to have her dress up in her new favourite pole outfit and hogtie her nice and tight! Tight elbow bondage and crossed ankle hogtie. This is a really beautiful shoot, Mina is really gorgeous in the photos and video, shes definitely getting better at giving the camera what it wants and is starting to look like a bit of a bondage supermodel through the lens if you ask me! I am a lucky guy indeed.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Pole Dancing Bodysuit

My Zen Mechanicsville

I have found over the years that bondage helps my mind and body like yoga would for a vanilla person. Today, I exercise my bondage, mind, body and soul release with a strict hogtie with rope on the living room floor in a gray tank top and shiny black leggings. I have a single strip of thick microform tape over my mouth to remind me to calm my mind and keep me quiet. After several minutes tied tight and moving around, I feel much more at peace and my body feels much looser. Amazing! A few minutes a day is all it takes to keep me centered (at home at least).
Duration: 7:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5820kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 342.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Zen

Wenona Statue Training - Part 4 Coubert

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I stuff Wenona's mouth with white cloth before sealing it in with many wraps of clear tape and since statues don't move at all, I continue wrapping around the post as well. This will be good training in how to stay very still. I add a few more ropes to her arms before I nose hook her. I have more bolts and large nuts that I toss into the buckets that are hanging from her nipples. Wenona moans and yelps. She's not really moving, but statues don't make noise. It seems that she will need more training, but I'm done with her for today. I leave her to endure her training for the evening. I added a little bit of behind the scenes footage at the every end.
Duration: 17:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2905kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 399.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wenona Statue Training - Part 4

Nikki Nievez and Kelly Wells Weare

Cast: Nikki Nievez ,Kelly Wells
Genres: Lesbian ,Pussy Eating ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,Facesitting ,Bondage ,Slave ,Fingering ,Vaginal Penetration ,buttplug
Video language: English
Kelly Wells has a fantastic body, pretty face and craves to be dominated thoroughly. Nikki Nievez is strict and demands hard punishment before rewarding her slaves. This session has rough sexual play and an intense anal scene with a giant acrylic plug!
Duration: 38:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 854.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki Nievez and Kelly Wells

New Waterbondage Test Shoots Bensenville

Cast: Assorted Cast
Genres: Rope Bondage ,fake boobs ,Bondage ,BDSM ,submissive ,Water Tank ,Ball Gag ,Fingering ,Pain ,Vaginal Penetration
Get a glimpse of the intensity of Kink’s Water Bondage shoots! Darling explains how a submissive must have a deep trust in her handlers while being dunked into a tub of water while in full rope bondage. It adds a level of suspense to a water bondage session that doesn’t exist in just regular BDSM. Ariel X talks about how she loves breath play, so she was naturally very attracted to water bondage. In her opinion, getting dunked with her head underwater is a lot of fun! Water Bondage has not been updated lately, but director Orlando encourages fans to reach out and let Kink know if they want to see more of it.
Duration: 6:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9620kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 496.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Waterbondage Test Shoots

The Perfect Picture - Tiny Russian Girl Ganbanged, Two Dicks in Ass Cocoa Beach

Cast: Markus Dupree ,Omar Galanti ,Rokki ,Steve Holmes ,Dorian ,Lina
Genres: Double Penetration ,foreskin ,big dick ,Athletic ,Blowbang ,slim ,Rough Sex ,natural boobs ,Blowjob ,Role Play
Little Lina is a photostudent on the quest for the perfect picture. As she gets lost behind the lens she finds herself in an industrial area, with no neighbors around to hear her screams. She is tied up and fucked by 5 construction workers in a factory, then double penetrated, made to take two dicks in the ass, covered in cum, and left alone in the factory. I wonder who will stumble across her bound, naked body next?!
Duration: 53:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Perfect Picture - Tiny Russian Girl Ganbanged, Two Dicks in Ass

Pushed, Pinned, Pounded Part 1 Pink Hill

Milcah Halili has been eagerly awaiting having their own live feed on Real Time Bondage, but we aren't entirely sure they knows what they're getting themself into. That's why we have decided to start them off light. We sit them down, handcuffed to fellow model Lorelei Lee, and ask the two of them a few questions about themselves. We get an idea of what they've tried, what they haven't, what they like, and what they don't. We are going to try a bit of each on the both of them.
We put Lorelei Lee into a metal barrel with just her head sticking out so she can watch as our handlers have their fun abusing Milcah's body. Two of our handlers take out whips and stand on either side of them, lashing at them with the tails, leaving red marks up and down them where their flesh was stung. Our handlers wrap Milcah's eyes in tape, so that they cannot see when they are about to be struck again.
Matt grabs a flogger and beats their tits and their pussy, making them shake and pull against their neck rope and the brutal strappado their arms are pulled into. Then he uses a wooden cane to beat their ass until there are a few good lasting bruises for Milcah to take home at the end of their time together. After that it is time for Milcah to take a breather so that they can be ready and rested for the rest of their time in the dungeon. They are nowhere near done yet.
Duration: 45:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7304kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pushed, Pinned, Pounded Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.10074 секунды с 9 запросами