View Single Post
Old 06-27-2024, 08:40 AM   #5562
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Turning A Female Ass Into A Second Cunt Mc Knightstown

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Lezdom, Strapon, Pegging, Ass Spreading, Humiliation
I have tied down my female slave bitch, with her legs spread and raised and her ass and cunt fully exposed. Today I’m going to work on her tight ass hole: I want to stretch it as wide as her cunt. I took the biggest dildo she can take in her pussy and I will use it to open up her shitty hole. It takes a lot of effort to introduce just the tip and I have to push really hard to insert it full length. Now I start pumping her really hard and deep. I stop only when I’m exhausted but her ordeal is not over yet. I want her ass to remain permanently stretched, like a real cunt, therefore, I push again the big dildo in her ass with my foot. I let her there, tied, with that pole inside.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:06
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1277kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 138.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turning A Female Ass Into A Second Cunt

Threesome(May 30,2015) York New Salem

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Bareback, Threesome, Humiliating, Hardcore
Video language: English
alentina Nappi wants a threesome, or so she wants him to think. Really all she wants is his friend's giant cock. She wants to feel full and her poor cuckold husband has no chance at that. The best he can do is suck cock and swallow loads of jizz.
Duration: 22:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6422kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Threesome(May 30,2015)

Black Bi Cuckolding Part 2 Silverthorne

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Kick Ass Pictures
Cast: Tweety Valentine, Violet Monroe, Nella Jay
Genres: Bisexual, Fetish, Cumshot, Submales, All Sex, Threeway, Cuckold
Humiliation is leaking some post-dinner gas only to discover a puddle of catastrophe forming in your underwear. Once you get over a hump like that, sucking a black man's cock is nothing.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:23:02
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Bi Cuckolding Part 2

Nikki Nievez and Kelly Wells Altair

Cast: Nikki Nievez ,Kelly Wells
Genres: Lesbian ,Pussy Eating ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,Facesitting ,Bondage ,Slave ,Fingering ,Vaginal Penetration ,buttplug
Kelly Wells has a fantastic body, pretty face and craves to be dominated thoroughly. Nikki Nievez is strict and demands hard punishment before rewarding her slaves. This session has rough sexual play and an intense anal scene with a giant acrylic plug!
Duration: 38:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 854.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki Nievez and Kelly Wells

[man's-art] My Best man's-art DVD2 Fennimore

Release Year: 2010
Studio: man's art
Cast: Aaron Smith, Adam Schneider, Adrian Winter, Alex Bastala, Basti Oliver, Carey Lexes, Christopher Juvet, David Young, Denis Reed, Dimitri Popkov, Dominik Wagner, Felix Wallace, Gerry Owan, Joi Mitchell, Jordan Fox, Julian Meinel,Justin Beekers, Kawan Silvei
Genres: Kissing, sucking, fucking, bareback fucking, sperm eating, sperm kissing, group sex,verbal humilation, spitting, spanking, dildo play, international cast, outdoor sex, big dicks
"My Best man's-art" DVD2
Storyline: The 15 best scenes from Marcel Bruckmann's man's-art. 6 hours action in a 2DVD set. With this title you will get group action, kissing, sucking, verbal humilation hot bareback fucking scenes, sperm eating, tons of sperm and high quality gay entertainment.
Duration: 2:35:44
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1057kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: [man's-art] My Best man's-art DVD2

Claire Adams and Nina Bachaquero

Cast: Claire Adams ,Nina
Genres: Ball Gag ,Brunette ,Humiliation ,Dildo ,Nipple Clamps ,LezDom ,Bondage ,BDSM ,shaved ,Pain
Nina is a hot, dirty sub who wants to take it as hard as she can get it. Claire is one of our most sadistic doms who wants to give it as hard as her sub can take it, or harder. Together they make for an explosive waterbondage update filled with tough bondage, pain, pleasure, abuse, humiliation, pain, and more pain.
Duration: 38:26
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 447.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claire Adams and Nina

Behind the Scenes of Holly Heart vs. Rilynn Rae Piedras Negras

Cast: Holly Heart ,Rilynn Rae
Genres: Strap On ,Vaginal Penetration ,fake boobs ,bottom ,shaved ,Humiliation ,Pussy Eating ,Submission ,Lesbian ,Blonde
Last Friday, we released Holly Heart vs Rilynn Rae. We all know the outcome now but what we don’t know is how it happened. Today we get a rare glimpse of what happens during interviews, between rounds, all while they don’t know the camera is rolling. Get to know Holly Heart and Rilynn Rae on a very very personal Level. This is the REAL show!
Duration: 13:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 490.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Behind the Scenes of Holly Heart vs. Rilynn Rae
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03584 секунды с 9 запросами