View Single Post
Old 06-27-2024, 07:58 AM   #1640
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Fetish whore banging Stephenson

Studio: Heart Core
Video language: English
If you like kinky latex and leather outfits, then you will like the video featuring this petite blondie. Just like any other sub babe, she loves rough fucking too – and that’s exactly what she gets in this movie! It’s gonna be a shattering dicking!
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:38
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3833kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 627.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish whore banging

Ass Fucking Burglar Perv Esparreguera

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Gloves, Fingering, Anal
After a long day, I arrive home from my studio. I am looking forward to a nice hot bath and a relaxing evening. I go into my bedroom and lie on the bed to check a couple of phone messages. As I stand up to get undressed, out from behind the curtain a burglar suddenly appears and throws me to the bed. As he tries to get on top of me to gain the advantage, I quickly overpower him and have him in a tight headlock between my thighs. As I tighten my grip, it's not long before I have my burglar bitch groggy and helpless. I quickly underess him. With him now completely naked I put him facedown, and tightly tie him to the bed. I then give him a few slaps to bring him round. As he regains consciousness, and begins to struggle. I tell him he picked the wrong house to burgle. I am also going to show him what happens to little perverts like him. Ieve put on my strapon and I'm going to fuck his sorry ass until he squeals for mercy. However, my slut has a tight little asshole and I need to open it. So I put on a pair of latex gloves, and give his asshole some deep fingering. It's so good to hear my bitch squeal as I penetrate his tight ass with my latex fingers. Time to make him suffer, as I lube his ass and start to fuck him. His squeals are annoying me, so I give him some hand over mouth to shut him up. With my latex hand tight over his mouth, I so enjoy that muffled sound as he desperatly tries to gasp for air. I continue to fuck him harder and harder, as I turn his pervy dream into his painful ass fucking reality.
Duration: 16:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4639kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 567.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Fucking Burglar Perv

Ass Wipe South Easton

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Femdom, Latex, High Heels, Ass Worship, Big Butt, Chastity
Mistress Valentina is an extremely strict and demanding slave Owner. She trains her boys to become completely addicted to the taste of her sweet asshole. The more they beg and plead for a taste of her hole, the hornier she becomes. An ass licking slave's job is never done until she has been royally licked and worshipped to orgasm.
Duration: 10:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11280kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 930.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Wipe

Bad Kitty Oxbow

Cast: Mia Little
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Anal, Pegging, Bondage, Latex, Vibrator
Latex-clad Mia Little walks into the dungeon to find their human kitty, Corbin, tangled in rope. Corbin should not have played without Mia’s permission, this rope was “special occasion” rope. Erect and dripping pre cum, Corbin is obviously a glutton for the spankings Mia is gifting. Mia strokes Corbin while playing with their butt plug, edging and teasing this bad latexx kitty! Mia unties Corbin and places them on their hands and knees, elevated just high enough to receive more intense ass spankings. In addition to the spankings, Mia removes Corbin’s buttplug tail and replaces it with a big strap-on cock! This little pervert continues to drip while Mia shoves that dick in and out of Corbin’s gaping asshole. What a slut! Mia filps Corbin over and continues to fuck them until their cock explodes. It is not over yet! Mia has Corban service them with pussy licking, fingerbanging, and the hitachi. Was that enough for Corbin to learn their lesson? Mia exits the room and Corbin resumes playing with the “special occasion” rope. Bad kitty!
Duration: 38:34
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2436kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 725.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Kitty

Sybil it is all about control Hekinan

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Video language: English
Bound in a chair Sybil sleeps; their face covered with thick leather. Their tits bound tightly. A slight purple hue shows just how long. He wants to control their sound - Sybil is gagged. He uses a latex hood to cover their face. A gag is blown up in their mouth. Then a leather gag is pushed into their mouth. He tests their ability to make sound from within the gag. He wants to control their breathing - Sybil's air is restricted. The latex hood can also be used with a rebreather bag. An extremely tight collar also helps to take their breath away. Sybil's breath is broken.
Duration: 46:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sybil it is all about control

Stretching Candi's Limits at the Rubberslut Academy Newman

Cast: Stella Liberty
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Sissy, Latex, Rubber, Stretching, Training, Gloves
Sissy Maid Candi Cumdump is ready to be stretched out for Mistress Stella at the Rubber slut Academy! Before she can graduate to the next level of her slut training Candi needs to make sure that her holes are stretched and ready to be used! Mistress Stella removes the butt plug that Candi has been wearing all day as part of her anal training and replaces it with her big strap on cock! She fucks Candi in the ass until Candi is stretched out like the sissy whore she is training to be. Candi loves it and learns to take the whole giant dick inside of her to prove that she is worthy of serving the Femdom Mistresses of the Rubber slut Academy!
Duration: 11:47
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10766kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 956.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stretching Candi's Limits at the Rubberslut Academy

Ass Surrender Shark Bay

Cast: Keisha Grey
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Ass Worship, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Pussy Worship, Latex
Princess Keisha trains her slaves to exists for the sole purpose of getting her off. She takes great delight in ordering her property to lick her asshole as he squirms and struggles with his face buried deep between her ass cheeks.
Duration: 7:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4096kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 253.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Surrender
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12192 секунды с 9 запросами