Old 06-27-2024, 04:44 AM   #71098
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default CorbinFisher Gabe & Dawson 2nd video

CorbinFisher Gabe & Dawson 2nd video

Studio: CorbinFisher

Last time we saw both Gabe and Dawson in a vid here on ACM together, it was Dawson manning the camera and interviewing Gabe while Gabe stroked off and blew a hot load (followed by Dawson rubbing one out himself after Gabe had left the room!). Well, that lit as much of a fire under me as it did you to see these two studs doing more than just jerking off one after the other. It was essential we get to see them jerk off together! Finally, after all this time, we get to see Gabe and another man get off in the presence of one another!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:21
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1335kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 142.1 MB

Download CorbinFisher Gabe & Dawson 2nd video

Raw Road Nation - Bargain Hole

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Raw Road Nation

Horny as fuck whilst out on a quick job my big uncut cock was dripping pre-cum whilst I went upstairs to get the cash off the fuckers. They were already shagging BB so decided to get a quick piece of Alon's arse for myself. Alon did not know that Bob owed me some money so discretely text me, I was horny as fuck so I nailed Bob's hot as hell Asian boyfriend and opened up his hole with my huge load as his boyfriend watched me pump it deep into him. A perk of the job is spreading my seed around and I am fucking good at it. Hope the two cunts get a real surprise from this, the boyfriend will never forget who got him tagged. I come back to find my two mates Ben Kane and Lincoln Gates have dragged in the local sot. quality control was not on shift here. not really my type but a hole is a hole and I slip my fat veiny raw cock up this unknown guys arse. I am such a sleazy cunt that I turn myself on using a random's off the street, Spreading my seed far and Wide. I get this guy to drink from me and Ben, making sure we send him on his way stinking so everyone will know his been used by some lazy sluts like us

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:52
Video: 2560x1440, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Raw Road Nation - Bargain Hole

Masqulin - What's Gotten Into Him, Part 2

Drew Dixon's on-going anxiety and sense of inadequacy about his relationship and sex life continues to be a hot topic of conversation with Dr. Pierce Paris, Ph.D., LMFT. Drew's confidence, he reveals, has been particularly shaken by what his best friends, Dante Colle and Colby Tucker, have described to him as wildly passionate fucking that is sometimes "sweetened" with the use of huge, swirled lollipops and decadent vanilla cake icing. As Dr. Paris begins to visualize Drew's friends and their kinky, candy-coated encounters, he must work overtime to keep his growing interest concealed and attempt to focus on only the intimate details that are of top concern to his disarmingly sexy client.

Duration: 34:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps
Audio: 242kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Masqulin - What's Gotten Into Him, Part 2

Magic Hands

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

As Jeremiah Cruze is interviewed about his massage talent, he smiles mischievously. The guy is a pro at it, often visited by young and fit guys who need some help with their pains. Jeremiah really knows how to make them feel better, and his hands really work miracles. Cute twink Jack Waters tries Jeremiah's services, relaxing as soon as Jeremiah starts rubbing his back. Yet, Jeremiah's secret power is yet to come, as he pulls out his cock and starts feeding it to Jack. What's next is an amazing plow session, a true tension-releaser that works every time for this naughty masseur.

Duration: 27:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5876kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Magic Hands

Stripper

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

From the stage, Skyy notices the suited stud watching him from the back. After, he approaches and invites Jason to a private dance. Is a lap dance all this stripper is offering? Conveniently, at this club, money can buy you more than a lap dance - including a hot play session where your cock gets sucked and ridden until you explode your man juice all over the stripper's face! Who is next?

Duration: 21:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7823kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Stripper
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12090 секунды с 9 запросами