BooMPooL

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

BooMPooL Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Asiana Hates It

Asiana Hates It Asiana Starr

MPEG-4 - 640x360 - 00:11:55 - 0,05 GB

Movie actress: Asiana Starr
Tags: Ball Gagged, Choking, Corset, Drooling, Elbow Tied, High Heels, Hogtied, Predicament, Struggling, Throat Roped, Topless
Description: I wanted to get tied up before we went upstairs, but when Martin does, the position he puts me in ruins me. *It started off with me on my knees, with my feet together (my choice), my elbows tied, with rope around my throat and chest. *Not even a minute later, I couldnt keep on my toes, so I maneuvered my feet so I could fall into a sitting position on the floor. *From there, I couldnt move. *And THATS what messed me up. *I know that Martin makes the rules when Im tied, but when I wanted to get roped, I had my own desires in mind and that was to be able to struggle and move around. *As soon as I learned I didnt have that ability, I didnt want to cooperate. *Without being able to physically show it, I threw a fit. *I sat in silence, wanting to somehow get myself to the floor, wanting to scoot myself around, get up, sway, I couldnt. *Because the way I was tied and the way I was positioned, I would have fallen and hurt myself so I was angry. *Angry, but while Martin gave me the opportunity to call it quits and take me to the bedroom, a part of me wanted to stay tied up unsure if it was for me or for him I didnt know but I wanted to stay. *So I continued to cry and continued to be disobedient.

DOWNLOAD FROM: DOWNLOAD LINK
BooMPooL is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03621 секунды с 9 запросами