View Single Post
Old 06-26-2024, 11:30 PM   #20658
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Trick or Treat: 19 year old fucked and punished!

Trick or Treat: 19 year old fucked and punished!

Cast: Charlotte Sartre ,Lorelei Lee
Genres: halloween ,Femdom ,Electro Plug ,Electrical Play ,Tattoo ,Bondage ,Slave ,Electric Dildo ,Corporal Punishment ,toned
Video language: English

When Charlotte Sartre knocks on Lorelei Lee's house for a Halloween treat, she encounters more than she expects! Bondage, the violet wand, the zapper, finger banging, wired butt plug, face sitting, lesbian foot fucking and muiltiple orgasms!

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Trick or Treat: 19 year old fucked and punished!

Mirror featuring Amanda Foxx

The Foxy Amanda Foxx and I are enjoying our time together. It may be that we are tied next to each other! We are both wearing matching baby doll nighties, garter belt, panties, stockings and gloves. She is in white and black, and I am wearing all red. Johnny decides to tie our arms behind our backs at the elbows and wrists-she with red rope and me with white rope-in front of a floor length mirror. Of course we get ball gags to match our outfits. Then we playfully drool and appreciate each other as we stare at our reflections. There may even be some gag kisses! And, did I mention that there is a lot of drool!

Duration: 7:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 307.2 MB

Download Mirror featuring Amanda Foxx

Newbie Katrina Jade with natural DDD breasts

In keep thing with our tradition of combining both experienced sexual superstars and completely new talent, today we introduce a brand-new face to Sexuallybroken. Katrina Jade is freshly in the industry, and she brings her all natural triple D breasts and classic beauty to her first bondage shoot. How will this newbie handle the Sexuallybroken experience? Can she keep pace with the sexual athletes that we have grace our stage?
Bound out and crucified against a metal frame, Katrina is at the perfect height for facefucking. Rope keeps her arms out and neck immobilized. When they can not move their head to shift away from the dick and must simply endure the drilling down for as long as we wish to give it, we call it throatboarding. Katrina is about to get throatboarded until she can not get her eyes uncrossed.
We start off with cutting away her dress to expose those perfect natural breasts. After some quick thrusts down the back of her tender throat with a massive BBC to establish her place, we unbind and splay out her legs. Tying her legs open wide, we add in a vibrator and screw it in place. Now we get to assess her multi-tasking skills. Can she handle being throatboarded by cock while cumming her brains out?
We wear her down and it is a beautiful sight to see. This newbie gets to see what it takes to hang out here at Sexuallybroken. The relentless cock has reshaped her throatmeat. She has cum over and over. Drool dangles off her chin. Her eyes are misted over and gazing in a far off space. When we have had our fill of her facepussy, we walk off, leaving her bound and still cumming. Katrina will not be forgetting today anytime soon...

Duration: 14:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6751kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 727.4 MB

Download Newbie Katrina Jade with natural DDD breasts

Lisa in the basement

Lisa is a lovely HuCow with big udders, but we simply can't put everyone in the barn. So we stored Lisa in the basement. We fitted her with a big new shiny nose ring and cuffed her to a chair. But we didn't forget about her! Her nipples still red from her last milking, she gets fitted with a huge ballgag for today's session. Lisa may have big udders, her nipples are still small. We manage to make them 5 times bigger with our electronic breast training machine! That hurts, but it has to be done. Lisa makes nice moo sounds during the entire session and she can only hope this training will be over soon!

Duration: 8:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14675kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 898.6 MB

Download Lisa in the basement

AnnaBelle Experiences the Power of Copper

Cast: AnnaBelle Lee ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Slave ,Electrical Play ,Facesitting ,Anal ,Lesbian ,Redhead ,natural boobs ,Femdom ,Electro Plug ,Humiliation
Video language: English

Episode 2: AnnaBelle Lee is not new to electro and lesbian BDSM, however it's up to me to show her the new way and teach her how to worship her mistress.
The scene picks up where the last one left off, with AnnaBelle sitting on her ass, legs spread and arms secured with copper piping and secured to the ground with a copper strap. I spank her pussy a little then turn the copper on, causing involuntary spams as she eats my pussy.
If she can't please me properly, the consequence is that I will shock her and cause her pain. If she does her job and gives proper attention to my pleasure, I allow her to cum by a furious pussy fucking by the metal dick.
AnnaBelle learns that the best orgasms come when she's faithful to her Mistress!

Duration: 17:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 636.9 MB

Download AnnaBelle Experiences the Power of Copper
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.20933 секунды с 9 запросами