luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Ass Festival

Ass Festival

Cast: Mistress Olga
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo, Pegging

He is groaning and bucking a bit against it as She rocks back and forth on Her towering long legs with 6 inch heels. She is six and one half feet of feminine fury as Her giant cock reams his asshole out good. His balls are so swollen they almost rub against Her cock. She puts on the third and biggest strap-on. It is gigantic. Enormous. She has Her pet on his leash and holds onto it after She has entered his hole from behind. He stretches wide and tries to accommodate his Mistress. His asshole is Hers to use as She pleases.

Format: mp4
Duration: 49:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3502kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ass Festival

Turning A Female Ass Into A Second Cunt

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Lezdom, Strapon, Pegging, Ass Spreading, Humiliation

I have tied down my female slave bitch, with her legs spread and raised and her ass and cunt fully exposed. Today I'm going to work on her tight ass hole: I want to stretch it as wide as her cunt. I took the biggest dildo she can take in her pussy and I will use it to open up her shitty hole. It takes a lot of effort to introduce just the tip and I have to push really hard to insert it full length. Now I start pumping her really hard and deep. I stop only when I'm exhausted but her ordeal is not over yet. I want her ass to remain permanently stretched, like a real cunt, therefore, I push again the big dildo in her ass with my foot. I let her there, tied, with that pole inside.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:06
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1277kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 138.4 MB

Download Turning A Female Ass Into A Second Cunt
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10429 секунды с 9 запросами