Old 06-26-2024, 07:10 PM   #19628
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default My Master's Master - Halloween Update

My Master's Master - Halloween Update

Cast: Alessio Romero ,Master Avery
Genres: Tattoo ,Latinx ,Male Sub ,Domination ,top ,Rimming ,Hot Wax ,Athletic ,Humiliation ,master
Video language: English

Master Avery's favorite day of the year is Halloween. The day he performs a ritual in which he ties up his victim on the satanic pentagram. Hoping to wake up his master, the infamous Baphomet, Master Avery sacrifices Alessio Romero's body with hot wax, a double flogging, and the single tail. As the final offering to the master's master, Alessio is fucked hard in tight bondage and made to cum on the satanic symbol.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download My Master's Master - Halloween Update

One of BG's members goes in front of the camera for the first time

Cast: Adam Herst ,Seamus O'Reilly
Genres: muscular ,Slave ,Domination ,Rough Sex ,Rope Bondage ,Redhead ,Pain ,Corporal Punishment ,Tattoo ,Male Sub
Video language: English

House dom Adam Herst awaits in the dungeon for his new house slave Seamus O'Reill who is a BG member for a couple of years. Seamus, Slave #523 approaches his master and ordered to strip down to his underwear and begin worshipping his master's leather. Adam smacks the boy with his crop until he can feel the boy's tongue through his leather. After servicing his master's cock, Slave #523 has clamps attached all down his torso before riding Adam's cock. Suspended in the air Slave #523 endures a flogging session before he's brought to his knees for a caning. With lovely stripes all down his slave's ass, Adam whips out his rock hard cock and fucks the boy's ass. After milking a load out of his slave, Adam shoots his load down the boy's throat and has him polish his cock clean.

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download One of BG's members goes in front of the camera for the first time
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09458 секунды с 9 запросами