View Single Post
Old 06-26-2024, 05:35 PM   #20652
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Katarina Blade - holiday shocks

Katarina Blade - holiday shocks

Handcuffed by the side of the pool, Katarina Blade is going for another shock collar challenge! It's very painful, but at least the weather is good!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14823kbps
Audio: 268kbps

File size: 683.4 MB

Download Katarina Blade - holiday shocks

Leather and stockings

AJ Marion struggles in pink pleather, 5″ heels and fully fashioned stockings while wearing a tight armbinder strapped to the bed in a harness gag. She falls over and her perfect booty on display so I remove her skirt before I put her in a hogtie and attach her to the bed. Her arms a really starting to feel it now. After some time I let her out of the hogtie and she struggles on the floor more. I add a couple more straps and put her into a little ball and leave her there to struggle.

Duration: 17:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5107kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 670.8 MB

Download Leather and stockings

Punishing Zoey

Cast: Bianca Breeze ,Bill Bailey ,Zoey Monroe
Genres: Blonde ,master ,Role Play ,Rough Sex ,Female Slave ,Oral Sex ,bottom ,Athletic ,blond ,The Pope
Video language: English

Kink Feature Presentation
When House slave Zoey Monroe's service disappoints, she is taken to Device Bondage to watch the Pope punish the last slave girl that fucked up, Bianca Breeze. Mr Bailey takes the girls back upstairs to give them a second chance, but the slave girls just can't seem to stay on task and Zoey gets a pounding punishment to finish her day.

Duration: 36:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Punishing Zoey

Lew Rubens - Summer in A Supertight Joel Custom

Summer plays the beautiful victim in this tightest of tight Joel custom videos. This is about the 7th or 8th time I have done these customs for Joel. All of the videos I have done for him are the tightest ties I have ever done!! Really people there is no reason to tie someone up this tight! Check it out and tell me if I'm wrong. plays the beautiful victim in this tightest of tight Joel custom videos. This is about the 7th or 8th time I have done these customs for Joel. All of the videos I have done for him are the tightest ties I have ever done!! Really people there is no reason to tie someone up this tight! Check it out and tell me if I'm wrong.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:19
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 307.2 MB

Download Lew Rubens - Summer in A Supertight Joel Custom

Eager Newbie Gets Tied and Tormented at the Hands of The Pope

Cast: Amethyst Banks ,The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag ,black hair ,Caning ,Bondage ,big dick ,brunet ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Handler ,mixed
Video language: English

Amethyst is a very sexy newcomer with the desire to be tied up and dominated. She has been a fan of the site for some time now, so this is like a dream come true for her. She is first put in a seated lotus position with her arms box tied behind her back. The Pope enters and begins fondling her and having his way with her. Amethyst is helpless to stop him, and then the torment begins. Her nipples are terrorized with nipple clamps, her ass is flogged, and her pussy is made to cum. Now that she has one scene down, she is ready to move on to the next one. Standing in a spread eagle position with her arms and legs spread wide is the ultimate helpless bondage position. She is subjected to more torment and suffering before being allowed to experience her next wave of orgasms. She is finished off with a nasty crotch rope. In the final position The Pope has her perfect ass up in the air so that it can be used to it's full potential. She is flogged and spanked, and then her feet are tormented with bastinado caning. The Pope fucks her tight little pussy and again we get to see her tight body convulse with uncontrollable orgasms.

Duration: 36:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Eager Newbie Gets Tied and Tormented at the Hands of The Pope
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14880 секунды с 9 запросами