View Single Post
Old 06-26-2024, 01:09 PM   #2895
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

AnnaBelle Experiences the Power of Copper Ramona

Cast: AnnaBelle Lee ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Slave ,Electrical Play ,Facesitting ,Anal ,Lesbian ,Redhead ,natural boobs ,Femdom ,Electro Plug ,Humiliation
Video language: English
Episode 2: AnnaBelle Lee is not new to electro and lesbian BDSM, however it’s up to me to show her the new way and teach her how to worship her mistress.
The scene picks up where the last one left off, with AnnaBelle sitting on her ass, legs spread and arms secured with copper piping and secured to the ground with a copper strap. I spank her pussy a little then turn the copper on, causing involuntary spams as she eats my pussy.
If she can’t please me properly, the consequence is that I will shock her and cause her pain. If she does her job and gives proper attention to my pleasure, I allow her to cum by a furious pussy fucking by the metal dick.
AnnaBelle learns that the best orgasms come when she’s faithful to her Mistress!
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 636.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: AnnaBelle Experiences the Power of Copper

Bakery Disgrace Matheny

Cast: Yasmine de Leon ,Xander Corvus
Genres: Public ,mixed ,Female Slave ,Discipline ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,Anal ,switch ,Sub ,Rough Sex
The beautiful Yasmine de Leon does her first b g shoot for Kink on Public Disgrace.
Duration: 49:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bakery Disgrace

Ass Cleaning And Pissing Humiliation Femdom Schulenburg

Cast: Agma, Sofi, Kira
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Humiliation, Pissing, Face Slapping
Three sexy tattooed Mistresses – Agma, Kira and Sofi – mummified a submissive guy with cling film to spit on his mouth and face just for humiliation. Sadistic girls are dressed in fetish latex outfits and are equipped with latex gloves for loud slaps in the face of a slave. Young Mistresses alternately and simultaneously spit into the slave's open mouth filling it with saliva. Mistress Kira roughly put her foot on the chest of the immobilized slave and spat in his pitiful face. Then Sofi and Kira stretched out the slave's mouth, thrusting their latex-gloved fingers into it and spitting down his throat. After spitting, the girls mercilessly slap the slave's cheeks and put their fingers in his mouth to mock him.
Duration: 8:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14886kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 997.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Cleaning And Pissing Humiliation Femdom

Delirious Hunter Headless Hunter Part 2 Fitchburg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Then again, having her head free doesn't do her much good if she is shackled down. Her legs are attached to a spreader bar so her pussy is wide open and exposed. She can see everything coming but it doesn't mean that she can avoid it.
Duration: 34:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6715kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delirious Hunter Headless Hunter Part 2

Nipse Rillton

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Matt Williams has her shackled down to a metal pole, her legs out in front of her and her body leaned all the way back. He covers the nose holes in her hood with a strip of tape to make it harder for her to breathe, so that everything he does to her will be that much more frightening. She sits there in the darkness and suspense, breathless, as he flogs her tits and her stomach. She flinches from the sound of the tails moving through the air. Her body starts to turn red, not that she can tell at all except that with each lash the next one hurts a little bit more.
Duration: 35:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nipse

Hogcuffed Complete 2006-2011, part 3 Belleair Beach

Bodysearches and humiliating punishments, including fucking the warden with a mouthgag with a dildo on it. Sucking dicks and being strapped down in straightjackets or to a metal frame with a dildo shoved up the pussy can also help inmates learning how to behave. The guards and the warden often tease and arouse their prisoners, leaving them tied up with no chance to touch themselves...
Video: 640x360

Total size: 6.4 GB in 49 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hogcuffed Complete 2006-2011, part 3

Darling Red Hot Part 1 Keyser

Release Year: 2016
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
There is no warm up or ramp up to what we have in store for Darling today. Well, we had some ideas on how to make this big titted blonde's dreams come true, with a little bit of magic everyone knows as wasabi.
Duration: 41:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darling Red Hot Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.13122 секунды с 9 запросами