View Single Post
Old 06-26-2024, 11:34 AM   #9657
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Lady Lyne is back for more shocks! Fisty

Lady Lyne is back already! She wants another go at the shock collar challenge. This time though, there are nipple clamps added to the session. Will she be able to cope with the clamps and the shocks?
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13720kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 790.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Lyne is back for more shocks!

Love Note Part I North Ferrisburg

I Put on my collar and some matching pink gloves. I guess he saw what I put on when I was getting ready because he had purchased a new collar and tage that matched. I then assumed my subbie position. I think this is the problem with him getting on fetlife groups, it gives him ideas. Honestly I didnt like being made to sit in this position or in the corner at first because I was very sub-conscious about the way I looked but Ive actually grown to appreciatte everything that comes with submission. Johnny walked in and immediately ballgagged me. I had a fealing that I was going to be in for an ordeal if he started out with a ballgag. He then took my new metal cuffs. I Found these at fetcon and love the look of them. We bought them from Stores.. He then attached my collar and wrists to a leash. I did as I was told. Surrendering total control and understanding that I was pleasing him, which only made me happier. I ordered me to lie down after a while and started doing some more video.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 183.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Love Note Part I

The Cabin Hermosillo

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English
She knew he was standing close to her long before she heard him. It had only been minutes since he placed the leather hood over her eyes, but it felt like an eternity. She had never experienced such intensity before. Even the air going into her lungs seemed to be alive. Was it that she was nervous, a little afraid or was it anticipation? Maybe it was all these things.
Duration: 46:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cabin

Lost Hiker Part III Donaldsonville

Johnny pulled my pants back up and buttoned them. I should have known there was more to come when he untied my feet but kept my gag on. He usually takes my gag out first. He tie my hands together and XXXX me to follow him, deeper in the woods. We walked until he found a clearing and prompty made me sit on a towel. I tried looking cute but as always, it did me no good. Before long he had my hands tied behind my back and I was hogtied....in the woods. I couldnt struggle far without rolling off the beach towel and getting all dirty. Who wants to be tied, gagged, and dirty?
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 122.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lost Hiker Part III

Arabelle Raphael Stranded, Stripped, and Serviced New Egypt

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Arabelle Raphael
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Whatever she did to make it break down, she's expecting someone else to clean up her mess. She's probably expecting to be able to flirt with whatever poor bastard comes along until he does whatever she needs. Unfortunately for her, Mona Wales isn't just some sap.
Duration: 44:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arabelle Raphael Stranded, Stripped, and Serviced

Cows how Cardiff by the Sea

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
He steadies her as she wobbles in six inch heels out to the cunt spot. She’s dressed in a flourishing floral dress. He must have grabbed her off a street in Manhattan as she strutted about.
Not to be undone by the fashionistas in Manhattan he presents her to the members with his own ensemble. He must have rummaged through the trash. She is wrapped in a 6 mil garbage bag sealed with silver duck tap wrapped in a criss-cross pattern.
Duration: 41:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cows how

The Farm Higden

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Some women are slaves, best used for their service. And some are bitches, whose suffering is the key to unlocking their value. Kristine is the third kind, though: the slut with holes that beg to be filled. The look in her eye when she is sucking cock is just a cry for approval. When PD bends her over a table and pounds her pussy all she can do is call out for more. Getting filled with cock is its own reward. The more she pleases him, the more intense her orgasms will be from it. It is the makings of a beautiful submission.
Duration: 1:00:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Farm

Время генерации страницы 0.08720 секунды с 9 запросами